alive = false;
}
}
}

chancesInLife = 0;
return(chancesInLife);
}

>inb4 functions and variables undeclared

Attached: 1530818355404.gif (489x540, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/bant/thread/6451771/#6451771
thebarchive.com/bant/thread/5864261/#5864916
vocaroo.com/i/s0Czv7cqkEW0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where are my epic brogrammers at?!

Attached: e62775abe7834184839ae95f53df7688.jpg (1536x864, 47K)

functions and variables undeclared

I KNOWWW

Attached: 1479822211958.jpg (600x600, 95K)

this is the most garbage code I've ever read. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Attached: 1536816265368.jpg (500x500, 33K)

thank you

public final void OPIsAFaggot(){
if ((OP.Faggot == true)) {
HeDoesItForFree.Start();
}

}

This is shit tier programming, how did you manage to get a job at a bank with that?

Seriously, the fuck? Is this C? If so, why are you making your OWN boolean type when stdbool.h has existed for what, two decades? Is it C++? In which case, the hell are you doing?

You also used rand without setting a seed, which is fucking illegal and a great way to get a segfault on embedded systems.

And keep in mind, rand is a terrible random number generator and, oh, you aren't going to get a uniform distribution with a modulus. That's dumb as hell.

Now let's go into the MEDICAL understanding here: cocaine don't make you happy and cocaine doesn't have a 50% god damn chance of killing you. Cocaine is a dopamine releaser, but emotions are a LOT more complex then "add dopamine, get happy", but also, it's MUCH less likely you'd die from a single or even repeated doses of cocaine than from driving a car.

Finally, the hell is with making a variable JUST TO RETURN IT?! Use a define nig!

Seriously, fuck off.

YET SOMEHOW THIS IS EVEN WORSE OH EM GEE GET OUT OF HERE JAVA WEENIE!!!!

Attached: finished.png (329x329, 150K)

i am unemployed
thanks anyway

SHUT UP THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH MY CODE OR JAVA

Attached: 1529758819023.jpg (500x500, 208K)

Yeah except its slow, buggy, doesn't actually make programming any easier, has a shitty thread and garbage collection model, the JVM is awful, and oh yeah, it ruins programmers.

Get rekt scriptkiddie.

Attached: Trk8gFD.png (850x813, 951K)

i would rather have a retard, or someone who uses lua.

Yet it's so widely used, hmmm....

So are software patents yet those are nearly university reviled. Just because something is widely used doesn't make it good. Example: COBOL is more widely used than Java, because it's used by every god damn bank in the world for various historical reasons. I wouldn't call COBOL good. Nor say, Fortran, a garbage language I have to deal with sometimes at work.

Attached: OKAY.png (991x1430, 912K)

Universally, sorry, been up for about....18 hours? Working on a game? Can barely remember at this point.

Attached: M10vOF1.png (800x800, 626K)

Fuck you guys. Your opinion is gay like your mothers.

Tell me some good languages though.

Attached: 1530446894511.jpg (1252x1252, 111K)

>So are software patents yet those are nearly university reviled
i see, you're just trolling.

FUCK OFF ALICE NO ONE WANTS YO7

Use whatever you like if it's for personal projects. Use whatever is in the job requirements of the jobs you want, if it's for career junk.

literally anything besides c
im serious

....uhh. They are though. Have you never heard of a patent troll? Seriously, software patents are awful and widely hated in the industry at large. Maybe you have them confused with software LICENSES.

Buddy, I'm gonna release a new diss track every fucking day from now on if you don't fuck right off.

How about C, C++, Lua, Haskell, Scheme, Eiffel, or Pawn? Look, the problem with Java isn't that it's bad. It's that it's not good at anything. It's the lowest common denominator but shitty and slow and forcing its weird philosophy down your throat.

I don't mean to insult you or anything, so take this with a bit of humor.

C is better than Java. It's WAY simpler, way easier to parse, its trivial to see what it compiles into, and its blazing fast. Sure, don't use it for fucking normal applications. But on embedded systems, drivers, OS work, or anything that needs to be fast, it's hard to beat.

Attached: 1370063386485.png (256x256, 30K)

oh yeah. i did a retard.

I dont fucking care lol yoi cant even fucking eyme dumb bitch also are you even alive youre not doing the fake studder

I have no idea what’s happening in this thread

Attached: A7FB6F17-A951-440F-9840-0BC3EB3C7B5B.jpg (540x650, 64K)

Me fucking ur mom bitch also i should probs report you for being underage lol

your drunk
fuck

Hey, no problem buddy. Don't worry about it.

Alright. Every day, I'm going to write a diss track with my ukulele and post it over and over. You were warned. Hope your fake 2 girlfriends (aka your right and left hand) don't watch Jow Forums closely.

Attached: umad.png (496x579, 334K)

Lol ill right a disstrack right now cunt

You better fucking sing better than you spell then.

Attached: 01lC29p.png (800x800, 624K)

dad is that you coming to beat me while drinking liqour

FUCK YOU I JUST TYPE FAST CUMT

are you sure you arent drunk

goddamn lmao

Also ur so fucking desperite tying to spread your.gay song pretending not to be you cumt

ok fatty

Attached: EA55B49E-49E0-43E7-9AF0-E3391D809377.jpg (2576x1932, 1.16M)

based

NO

I hate how contrarian Jow Forums is. You say C is better than Java, yet conclude certain tools are better for certain jobs.
>its trivial to see what it compiles into
because abstraction is bad, right?

Attached: fuck off alice.png (621x702, 56K)

You type about 3x slower than I do but with more than 10x the spelling errors.

What is a "cumt"? is that what you give your left hand when you jerk off to me, so it doesn't feel like it's you doing it, so you can cum better to the thought I'm doing it?

He's awful.

Sorry, what's "ur" "desperate" "tying" "your.gay" and "cumt"?

Can I get a fucking English translation here?

Attached: WIN_20180903_15_26_23_Pro.jpg (1344x756, 173K)

IM NOT FUCKING FAT

Yes you are amerimutt

stop your drunk as fuck and you cant spell

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-30 at 8.15.58 PM.png (662x171, 22K)

Yes. Abstraction is bad. For speed. That's why C++ is so fast; it's ability to collapse abstraction. And yes, in C's domain, the ability to know what the fuck it actually does is pretty important.

I'm not from Jow Forums, but I say that Java is bad because you don't GAIN anything from it. C is great if you need speed, Eiffel is amazing if you need scalability, Java isn't good at anything. "Not bad" isn't good enough in 2018.

Maybe read my point before reacting violently.

You sure look it, but hey, I'm not judging.

Attached: upset.png (300x300, 196K)

duality of americans

Attached: 679D600F-303E-49B5-8F89-51DCFA59134D.jpg (861x880, 107K)

FUCK YOU DONT SAY I FAp TO YOU I DONT I DONT EVEN THInk YOUR HOT AND WHY WOULD I. FAP IF I GOT TWO GFS DUMB BITCH AND I TYPE WORST WHEN IM ANTGY SO STOP BEIMG AN ANNOYING CUNT

retards*

half niggers half fat

holy shit dad calm down
3 bottles of liquor is enough for 5 minutes

IM NOT DRUNK

dad go away

why are you taking out the whip

NO DAD STOP

Look buddy. I haven't gotten laid since the Jurassic period yet I am very confident that I'm having more sex than you. You don't have two girlfriends, you have two hands that you helplessly ejaculate into three times a day, probably while crying. You've said numerous times that you masturbate to me and that you consider me hot, and frankly, that's about as much of a compliment as the cat calls I get on the way to work: at least the construction workers probably have more than 3 inches to work with.

If you want anyone to take you seriously, stop lying or back your fucking claims up. Prove you have 2 girlfriends or, you know, fuck right back off to where ever you go to crybate.

Attached: wah.jpg (1000x890, 250K)

Memeboi come on dude. We've all seen the threads of you asking to see her in jean shorts or asking for her nudes. In fact, I'm pretty sure you even ran a thread where you outright admitted to fapping to her

He did. It's in the archive.

rip retarf

I DONT FUCKING FAP TO YOU YOU STIPID BITCH FUCK YOU AND I DO HABE TEO GFS CUNT I DONT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU YOU FUCMING STUPOD FUCKIMG BITCH CUMT FUCKER FUCK YOU YOU DONT.KNWO SHIT YOURE A FUCKING WHIRE AND KMOW ONE WSNTS YOU HERE

>I don't fucking fap to you

Explain these then:

thebarchive.com/bant/thread/6451771/#6451771

thebarchive.com/bant/thread/5864261/#5864916

Prove it. Prove it right now you 2 inch having mother fucking mouth breather who probably can't dress himself in the morning without his mother. Put up or shut up.

Prove it or I'm right and everyone on this thrice damned board knows it

Attached: alice on a horse.jpg (380x392, 70K)

Based retard

Attached: 178E64F8-6871-457B-9E31-E2E262F704EE.jpg (550x710, 88K)

imagine being mad online

I dont need to prove anything to you

Ahut up im not in the mood fro your stupid shit

So you admit I'm right

Attached: hxRqPBS.png (800x800, 616K)

ok incel.

pony faggot

JUST FUCK IFF ALOT

incel, you cant escape your problems with a bottle in hand while yelling at anons

What ever ill wait for alices diss track if she wants to talk shit she she can talk shit on the mic

ponynigger

see

how about you post a pic of yourself and your dick to prove you aint some incel. pussy

it's not hard to talk shit about an underage retard

One of them iwas typing random shit and it accdently posted and the other was a joke

ok 13 year old

M not even underage

Hehe. You know, I really do enjoy playing along. But I'm tired of this game.

I know you aren't actually this way. I know you aren't 12. I know this is all an act. You aren't mentally ill; I deal with the mentally ill on a daily basis. This is all a joke to you; you are a troll trying to rile shit up.

But see, that doesn't make it better per se. Someone with schizophrenia or a real mental illness, they aren't really in control of their actions. They are making hasty decisions because they are receiving conflicting information, they are unable to process it correctly.

You? You don't have that excuse. You know you don't have two girlfriends, you know you aren't 12, you know that all of this is a waste of time. But rather than go do something productive or work on your life or try to create something interesting, you decide to go and troll people with the most....banal forms of trolling. Literally what we used to do in 2007 against the furries on second life, or the sort of thing we'd do on /mlp/ or /lgbt/ when they came out. Just going up to people and acting like a retard and giggling wildly. "Tee hee, I'm hilarious!"

The thing is, I was 17 when I was doing that. I was literally a teenager. And it got old....fast. So you find ways to rile things up, to make it more exciting. No shame in that...but I estimate you are about 25. Are you going to be doing this in five years? What about ten? Because let me tell you, I can see from the archive how long you stay here. How much of your life you throw away here. You don't do that unless you've got nothing else. A life devoid of any form of real meaning. Just giggling to yourself while posting relentlessly on a board with the mentally ill.

I really hope it's worth it. Because you aren't going to get those years back man.

Attached: Alice.Margatroid.full.815963.png (480x360, 378K)

ok angry retard

if you arent underage prove it
also small brain hours

>accidentally types about fapping to alice
>accidentally fills out captcha
>accidentally hits post
Really makes you think

Only read to second paragraph. Yeah this is.a joke to me lol loke i fucking.care what people online say

Is Alice dead

You can't say that in a thread you were freaking out in like 5 minutes ago

It was just a joke lol i just over play things to troll
I wish

Holy fuck glad I checked out this thread before I went to bed
The absolute state of this board

Attached: 1535859951660__02.jpg (858x721, 152K)

Alright, hey, no skin off my nose if you don't want to have any personal growth. Hope it's worth it!

Here's the freshest diss track, just for you: vocaroo.com/i/s0Czv7cqkEW0

Later pot of dweebs

Attached: Braff.jpg (283x433, 133K)

ok mr 0.2 inches

god
damn

>vocaroo.com/i/s0Czv7cqkEW0
damn
you fucked him in the way he wanted to fuck you

Oh great you called me a ponynigger and said i fapped to you oh wow so original

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 27K)

You are a ponynigger and you do fap to her though. These are both valid statements.