Moving to Appalachia to escape liberals and niggers. Any suggestions?

Moving to Appalachia to escape liberals and niggers. Any suggestions?

Attached: 543180862-612x612.jpg (612x408, 75K)

Welcome Brother.

Bring your sister so that you'll fit in, just like Cape Breton, or NS overall, really.

Welcome...

Just don't tell everyone how you did shit where you are from...that gets old, quick.

The northwest has a better climate, more public lands, and the proles are less dysfunctional.

If you must though, knoxville is probably one of the better options.

I left Knoxville last March. I'm in Idaho now. Two coworkers followed and came out here. I want to go back to Knoxville for a few reasons but there are no niggers out here in Idaho.

Anytime I, my wife, or two friends from Knoxville see one in public we always take a picture to show each other. They are like unicorns. It's awesome.

Enjoy living besides retarded white trash rednecks and no career prospects.

Enjoy the bountiful meth.

avoid Asheville, NC

There are other careers besides taking care of niggers.

Bad news. Most of NC/SC/GA mountain areas have been overrun with yankee liberal trash. They have driven up the price of worthless property to $10-20k per acre. It is barely worth $1k.

And STAY there, you banjo-plucking faggot!

>northwest proles are less dysfunctional.
And you're from where, exactly?

rednecks are just as bad as spics but not as bad as niggers

Southwest Virginia.

literally the worst part of the country

Fuck off we're full

Im in Philly and need to get the fuck out of this shithole. Been thinking FL

I think the best places are by liberal college towns in conservative states. I worked on a farm outside of Missoula Montana and its a nice mix of everything. Personally I'd like to visit western virginia or north carolina to find a place to settle down

Very nice.

Guys, I'm a white male and my wife is white and my children are white. I have always had a job and own multiple guns. I want to "Come home" to inexpensive land and more white (non-hispanic) than I can imagine. I promise to only help the community and contribute positively. Where is home?

East Idaho.

>one post by this id
>thread makes no sense
fuck off

>fagflag
Could you people at least try? We accept you as pathetic wannabes, but if you could at least step up your bant game, that would be good. Otherwise, fuck off, sincerely.

Attached: 3027.jpg (254x341, 18K)

I might take a job offer in knoxville. looks like it has a sizable amount of niggers but its better than commiefornia. pay is kinda shit but it seems worth it just to get the fuck out of here. whats the best/worst parts of knoxville?

Thank you, I will check it out!

What company? Stay in the Karns/Hardin Valley area or Bearden. West Knoxville has some nice areas. Stay completely away from east Knoxville. That's where all the niggers are. Some towns outside of Knoxville are alright too. I lived in Powell. Its starting to develop there but it's also bringing in the darkies.

>redpilled haircuts
redpilled haircuts?

I'm looking at west Virginia in a city as the house prices are 1/4 or less of ware I am on the west coast and i need bus and doctors

WE'RE FULL

forgot to add i'v never been high or drunk and i'm only missing one tooth due to a fall I should be a catch there and get a wholesome barely legal mountain bride

thanks. its some small startup drone company called Array.