I'm not gonna use this great piece of software because its developers disagree politically with me

>I'm not gonna use this great piece of software because its developers disagree politically with me

Attached: stop it.jpg (640x690, 91K)

Imagine being this much of an unprincipled faggot.

That's ok, user. It's about ethics, principles, morality, being true to oneself, to transcend the mere level of animals and be a Man instead... You wouldn't understand.

>tries to debate a righteous movement that promotes consumer privacy and rights
>only uses emotion-based scare tactic of "missing out" on "great" software

Attached: 1509315630754.png (548x476, 176K)

You're the only one losing from not using the software, nigger. You're not helping any greater cause or something. Stop pretending you're doing something important.

I would use almost no software except templeOS if I did that.

I'm not pretending anything, I know I'm doing something important but supporting developers who don't think everything should be some kind of pure-profit botnet scam.

>n-no! you're wrong and bad!
Okay thanks for the useful thread user.

You seem awfully irritated that someone else doesn't "take the easy way out" like you did. Perhaps there's a bit of you that realizes what a pathetic, weak, slave-like existence you've resigned yourself to? That it's possible to be free, and independent? The thought must be annoying, indeed.

Attached: cave.jpg (900x508, 100K)

Ever heard of purchasing power? I am not funding business I do not like, it's simple. It is working by the way, open source software has become more and more of a trend with previously proprietary only software development firms.

Not an argument.

>Implying you provided an argument

Just pirate it, faggot.

>I'm gonna bitch about other people having a moral code on Jow Forums

>being a thief
Why do you want me to do things that I do not agree with so badly? It's not about the money user, it's about the principle.

Moralfags fuck off.

Niggers fuck off.

>le piracy is theft meme XD

Attached: son....jpg (175x175, 18K)

>I'm so self-righteous, I hate gays and women and brown people!
>that's why I don't use Firefox
Imagine actually believing you're ethical for practicing unironical hate.

>I'm not gonna financially support the developers of this software because its developers deny me the right to use and modify the software how I want
Sounds reasonable

>right
>I have a right to others' property
no you don't lol