Name a better privacy protector

Name a better privacy protector.

Attached: NSA.jpg (984x768, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I heard they had a rogue employee leak a bunch of internal documents a few years ago. I most certainly wouldn't trust them with sensitive data, knowing their security is so bad.

They haven't protected privacy against national traitor and betrayer of privacy, Snowden.

>OP

Attached: 1523686899047.png (1200x1200, 54K)

You know, looking at that building, I can't help but think how inefficient car parking space is, compared to office space. What considerations drove them to create a dense, multi-storey building for offices, but leave the parking space sprawled around a vast, flat area?

It's as if the US hates public transit.

Well I'd have to agree; far better than letting a fat NEET commie who believes everything should be free and
open source codes. Imagine, all of the hackers could read the code of your phone and hack you, your nudes would
be everywhere.

The reason isn't as shitty as you may think: In part it is definitely due to the auto-oriented building practices of last century - many modern government buildings do not get designed like that anymore. However, all national security focused installations are built intentionally with about a kilometer of open space in every direction from the main building compound. This is so that in the event of an attack or siege they will be able to have well defended sight lines throughout the premises of the emplacement. It is much easier for the NSA to defend that building when compared to what the FBI would have to deal with at the J. Edgar Hoover Building.

Attached: ngaheadquarters.jpg (635x357, 61K)

Oh ok, makes sense. Since they have this space anyway why not just let people park all over it.

It works both ways how can you tell the code not malicious if you can't inspect it.

We waited a day for this guys.

It kinda pisses me off
>Snowden: The NSA is spying on us! Here are proofs:
>Fucking Niglet Retards: HURR DURR POLITICS HURR TRAITOR HURR DURR
Can someone explain to me why when someone starts discussion about Snowden, then its more about politics than the actual fact that the CIA Niggers are watching us?

Drives the tabloids better, evidently. If surveillance and privacy was a viable topic you can be sure Facebook and Google and all the similar big botnets would have been "exposed" long ago. But the truth is normies don't care.
On the other hand almost everybody cares about politics, so that's what drives sales. Especially now that the original reveals have long passed, there's zero point in writing about them again from a media point of view, but you can always stir some controversy from the political angle.

goblinos can't wait for a chance to bootlick

Attached: le 1% face.jpg (640x550, 18K)

Offline (tm): Amerimutt version

There's just simply not room for a standard datacenter in those buildings.

The postal service.

That's not where they put it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center

>Weak shit

Attached: 1469822771800.jpg (500x500, 21K)

LOL is this how mutts actually live?

Attached: el goblino.png (400x309, 27K)

>yuropeons say Jow Forums improves after americans are asleep
Top lel

there should be isntagram account dedicated for amerimutt memes

>privacy
>nsa
pick one

el edificio negro...

it would be crazy if something bad happened to this place haha lol jk :)

I was told americans fear big government

still far better than Russia

underage detected

> Kaaba.jpg

Attached: 7_2_cheltenham.jpg?itok=9iRBAcmI&timestamp=1.jpg (640x258, 86K)

Does this ring symbolize anus ring?

yaeh and the outlying buildings are hemorrhoids

Attached: Tor_logo1.png (246x362, 63K)

el atrocidad detected

>I was told americans fear big government
Only a small group on the right actually cares. Most only care about gun rights and low taxes and the rest are neocons willing to forgo the 4A entirely "to keep us safe". There are leftists who fear government spying/censorship but their response is to give the government even more control but with someone watching the watchmen this time.

On topic: Facebook would've been more private if it was openly run by the NSA. They're hoarding all of your data anyway, and I haven't seen any stories of them selling your data to private companies.

Kill yourself normalfag

Attached: ClassicControlPanelXP.jpg (313x320, 41K)

Attached: lergmergnert.jpg (470x319, 114K)

That is correct. 70% of the United States is parking lot.

Looks like that building with all the terrorist around it.
What if Americans actually only live as cars?

you're a fucking idiot lol

hasn't failed me once

Attached: unplug.tr.thumb.jpg (770x531, 27K)

/thread