>What model do you have?

>How many years has it lasted so far?

>Are you satisfied with it?

Attached: HVR200R.jpg (620x632, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

homus.org/best-bagged-vacuum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My vacuum sucks

Why europe can't have sucking vacuums, but only 1 kW garbage?
Nope, they are not more efficient, they just don't succ

Roommate has a Dyson 360 eye thing, got it a year or so ago. Definitely satisfied with it. Keeps this carpeted house with cats in it from being covered in fur constantly. Probably get one of my own when I move out since it so much more convenient than hand vacuuming.

Attached: dyson_360_eye_main_2.png (1200x900, 1.54M)

I's a black one.
My mom gave it to me, and it's been so long I dont remember.
yeah.

Oreck fag here. Also have the mini one for vehicles. Have had the big vacuum for probably 12 years or so. I've tried all the latest and greatest but they all suck balls.

Attached: david-oreck_500.jpg (500x333, 14K)

~1975 Electrolux Super J Model 1401

Got it from my grandmother, she's kept it running all these years, my grandfather did occasional repairs and part replacements.

>they aren't part of the central-vac masterrace.
I feel bad for you succ-lets.

I own a McMansion. Had a central vac installed when they built the house. The absolutely suck. I ended up getting an oreck for upstairs and downstairs.

I don't know, it's been working fine for me, and I vacuum the house top-down about once a week. Never gives me any problems, doesn't ever get clogged, cleaning is easy.

Why're you disappointed with yours?

>using closed source proprietary cleaning device
pic related is the only option

Attached: 814LxC6acQL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 198K)

Dyson V7, a $300 battery powered beast. It's lasted a year so far.

It's awesome to just pick it off the wall and walk around my entire house with it without any cord bullshit. However, it doesn't quite have the sucking power of my previous $25 walmart cleaner, and can't pick up small objects like popcorn kernels or guinea pig droppings. Great for dust though.

the hoses suck I feel like vacuuming around any corner will damage the corners of the walls etc. I just hated it. Ended up taking it out and selling the motor in the garage. I also hated how the hoses locked into the walls.

disgusting.... do you wipe your tongue with it afterwards?

This is now a GNU/Broom rice thread

Attached: i3broom.jpg (338x450, 23K)

Oh, I know what you mean. Luckily I had this soft fabric sock that came stretched over the entire hose with padding, so it was soft as hell and couldn't damage anything.

ahh good idea. idk i like my orecks, I feel like they do a better job than anything I've tried. The bags aren't expensive either, pretty cheap actually off amazon

how do you deal with carpets fuckstick

aerus master vacuum, take your meme vacuums and shove them up your ass

Thanks. I was also thinking about getting a portable vacuum but at the moment I've got a pretty nice black and decker handheld one that does a nice job cleaning everything that the central can't reach.

How much'd you get your Oreck for?

I live in a house where the carpets are permanently damp and I wear shoes in here. One day I'll replace them.

I honestly can't remember it was so long ago.

>used my vacuum to suck my dick
>nutted
>took the damn thing apart looking for where it went
It's literally gone, where does your jizz go when you nut in a vacuum? Shit is going to haunt me forever.

Why did you look for your load in a vacuum cleaner after busting?
Also, can't it give you something along the lines of dickhole prolapse? Since you're applying negative pressure, it can cause a prolapse and your dick will be fucked. Is it worth it?

>no anime girls
shame

>Why did you look for your load in a vacuum cleaner after busting?
The Sambia tribe of New Guinea has rituals and rites of passage surrounding manhood which lasts several years and involves ejaculation through fellatio often several times a day. Semen is valued and masturbation is seen as a waste of semen and is therefore frowned upon even though frequent ejaculation is encouraged.

Yes.

>aerus
electrolux
for fucks sake user are you retarded, I could see if it sucks the incest cum out of your mom but god damn. You're literally throwing away money.

w..what do they do with it then if not throw it out..?

The Sambia – a pseudonym created by Herdt himself – are well known by cultural anthropologists for their acts of pedophilic "ritualized homosexuality" and semen ingestion practices with pubescent boys.

Jow Forums - Ritualized homosexuality

Attached: ilovehim.jpg (908x1177, 188K)

>Having carpets

Serious question, is there any reason to get wall to wall carpets instead of just getting a large throw rug?

If you fuck up a regular rug you can just replace it, but if your glued and stapled carped is fucked it's a whole operation to replace. Fuck that.

Not using semi-dry FreeRAG

If you're old a fall on the carpet would probably hurt you the least. I would just get cork flooring or something.

i used to think women only bought henrys because they have a face on them and having faces on things is fun.
but theyre actually pretty good vacuums

Are Dyson good or is it like Apple?

Attached: 1524488997983.jpg (1080x1080, 153K)

Got a henry. Had him for 6 years now, he still sucks.

I also have a pet and there was a big problem with dog fur. Then we decided to buy a new vacuum cleaner. Considering from what I’ve read in the reviews it shouldn’t be very noisy and at the same time it's easy to remove and change the bag. Initially, we wanted to buy Dyson but there was too expansive. In fact, there are many more vacuum cleaners. You can compare them here homus.org/best-bagged-vacuum/ . We bought Dirt Devil Vacuum Cleaner. Maybe you’ll go for some other. There is so many models with good charecteristics.

lazy fag

fucking this, I hate vacuums so much because they barely suck anything, most of the time I'm just collecting all the shit on the brush

did you really need a timestamp to prove you own one of the most popular hoovers on the planet

Is there any point in not just using a shop vac?

I can clean an entire 1 bedroom apartment in 15 minutes. It plugs into the wall.

Attached: 1.jpg (224x358, 22K)

Me and the other roommates are too busy making the money to pay for things like that to bother vacuuming.
Deal with it.

worse

Sebo makes the best uprights and Miele makes the best canisters

>Old Vacuum stopped sucking as well as it used to
>Ma impulse-bought some Dyson from the store
>Warn her it's going to be overpriced shit, call it an Apple Vacuum, the works
>Buys it anyway
>Vacuums with it every day since she bought it
>Every day, the thing leaves behind shit on the ground
>She throws an autistic fit about having shit cling to her feet after having just vacuumed
>mfw nobody fucking listens to me

Attached: 1515637607858.png (1000x1000, 343K)

Master Race Coming Through

Attached: Windsor-Sensor-XP15-01.jpg (500x500, 13K)

worst thing about bag less vacuums are inside the "tornado" chamber. they get disgusting after a while and hard to clean.

no truck nutz on that thang?

>nobody fucking listens to me
that feel

i have a shedding dog, so xiaomeme

Attached: .jpg (640x640, 51K)

they don't get disgusting, you simply are a pussy to be afraid of some dust and spiders

I clean my bagless chamber after every use. I don't vacuum often, but when I do it's obvious how bad those chambers get. If I don't clean it, the suction is noticeably worse than when it's clean.