Procrastination and Laziness

How do you combat procrastination and laziness Jow Forums? What would you recommend for me to do?
>Willpower alone isn't enough for me.

Attached: 1511586707204.jpg (750x750, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SGHCC68M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't. I wait until the last moment whatever I like or not. I'm always stressed even though I do nothing all day.

Attached: just kill me.jpg (430x350, 98K)

I don't know what to say. If you're here on Jow Forums asking this question you'll never make it.

>none of her rings are aligned properly so the stone would be facing out as intended
It bothers me that rings do this. Why isn't she fixing them? Do they go like this immediately again? That sounds like a major design flaw. Good thing I don't wear any rings because I'm male and don't feel the need to decorate my body with shiny things to impress others.

but you noticed the shiny things. that's why women wear them.

(unironically) just do it

no tech to help you out on this.

Yeah, that's how it goes. Women seem shallow because they decorate their body but in reality they do that because men are mostly aroused by visual stimulation. It's us men who are shallow. At least women get interested when men have abnormally great skills in some area.

Found this posted here of all places and have found it quite useful. Paying it forward;

pastebin.com/SGHCC68M

hear me out op.

procrastination is an issue of value. there is no immediate greater benefit to do something proactively, but there is an immediate benefit from doing something like masturbating. so in our primitive brains, doing the thing that feels good is the right thing to do... eventually that procrastination pushes you to your limit and you get working, often resulting in a poor quality product, because masturbating instead of doing the work that you have to do right now is going to have an actual negative impact on you- and poor quality products are within your limit.

so you can approach procrastination from the front end or the back end- either you must make everything you need to do feel good, or you must constantly engage yourself so as to constantly trigger your limit and get yourself working constantly. doing both is the best way to completely defeat procrastination and laziness. if you force yourself to be optimistic- trying to see the light in all you do, resisting negative thoughts, pursuing positive solutions- while making yourself busy with projects or with work or with really anything that can keep you busy, you can eliminate your procrastination entirely. because there is a need to work, and working feels good.

all of this bullshit i wrote is to say that you're pathetic, "willpower isn't enough for me" yeah nothing is enough for you faggot, kill yourself.

Just Do It

and Modafinil

10 push ups
10 sit ups
10 squats

every 30 minutes

Attached: sad.png (840x486, 136K)

guess i gotta
Ty for the references
Needed that
dont wanna end up like this

I enjoy posting it in the wow generals on /vg/ to trigger an existential crisis in those spergs

Modalert 200mg

Procrastination is the outcome of not having any goals. First identify what is it that you want? What do you aspire to be? Where do you want to go?
* Do you want a better career? What's stopping you? Do you need more education? Can you network? If not can you get someone to I introduce you to someone that can? Can you get an MBA?

* Do you want a better body?
Can you start working out daily? It can be at a gym or running outside.

* Do you want to learn a new skill?

* wake up earlier to have more time for yourself?

* Do you want to be happier? Get off Jow Forums. Start living and being responsible for yourself.

The worst thing in our society is productive people wasting their precious time online. You will never get your lost time back.

Being productive means having goals and working towards them. Be accountable to yourself for every minute you spend in a day. It means having the foresight to plan in advance, usually the day before. Then sticking to it so it becomes a habit.

Have a firm picture of what it is you want to acehive and work backwards what do I want to do and how do I get there. What small steps can you take towards that goal?

Good thread anons, gonna go make some dinner and then it's back to work for me.

I don't.

I accepted the fact that I have to do the bare minimum and started planning to do just a bit more than bare minimum to make it more comfortable to do the bare minimum when I am stressed.

Willpower and motivation are bullshit.
Discipline is everything. Do that shit no matter how much you hate the idea of it.

>tfw I read "Procrastination and Loneliness"

Attached: feels.png (300x300, 57K)

The hardest part of any project is starting it. Once you're in it, it's usually smooth sailing. I normally just put on new music to satiate my immediate need for novelty while I start looking into or writing something to begin that spark of actual work. Doesn't always work if there is enough time to a deadline though, but you can mitigate it by setting your own personal deadlines. Keep a written planner and checklist. Create a list of easy to accomplish shit and cross them out when you do. Sometimes helps.

I WANT TO BE AN ASTRONAUT

Attached: mgHve.jpg (500x692, 55K)

I mean, I'm sitting here browsing Jow Forums because I have to build a genetic sequence parser for a class and I don't wanna do it.

We had 2 months to build this thing, I mean, I totally did it to myself. But fuck, it's killing me.

I'd say if you really want to tackle procrastination, there's a couple things that help:

- Listen to the Jocko Podcast. He's scary. He'll scare you into doing shit on time.

- Keep your house clean so that you don't end up procrasti-cleaning when you need to do shit.

- Decide *why* you want to stop procrastinating. If it hurts you, that's a good place to start, but think longer term. It's easy to go smoke blunts and drink instead of working (I did that last night) but you're loading up more work on "future you". Don't be an asshole to future you, do a little bit every day.

- Make sure you sit down and put in at least 5 minutes of work on a project every day. If you honestly can't do more than 5, fine. But once you get going, you'll often spend a lot more time than you think you would