Are compact smartphones dead?

Will we only have giant faggot ass phones from now on?

Attached: 2100.jpg (1920x1152, 125K)

The iPhone SE 2 is coming. Love my SE, it's the best phone I've ever seen. Every time I'm asked to hold someone's phone and it's a big one like the Galaxy I can't believe people enjoy carrying those bricks around

kek, i hate ios and itunes, but man, a prepaid se was under a hundo at bestgoy, works as it should for an appel, got one of those throw it off a roof cases for the 5 for something like 3 bux, which originally listed something like 70? and it has a headphone jack

i miss my small 2.3inch nokia. when i died i went to a big 4inch android.
that died years after. i got a 5.5inch zenfone 2.
i like it as a computer. but sucked as a phone...
big easy to brake phones are the future now. :(

you are all a bunch of handlet faggots. i've been rocking an LTE ipad mini 4 for the past 15 mos and let me tell you, it's pretty fucking dank. android is excellent, don't get me wrong, but paying $2/gig for phone service with a jailbroken ithing is . i was at the tmo store today activating a tight data plan for my 9yo daughter's 10" ipad pro (she wanted a tabletphone like daddy has) and even SHE lel'd at how tiny the SEs are. are you seriously ok with a literal LITTLE GIRL laughing at your hand size? fucking lel.

yes. Phone size will stagnate for a bit, then we'll develop rollable screens allowing our already big phones to get HUGE. This will be promptly made obsolete by augmented reality contact lenses. We'll need more processing power with the slow rate of battery improvements we'll end up with phone belts. By 2030, we'll wear our phones. By 2040 we will be phones.

I’m 6’3” 200lbs an I use an SE, it’s the perfect size for one handed use and is barely noticeable in the pocket. You missed the opportunity to teach your daughter that bigger is not always better. Unfortunately now she is destined for a life filled with dragon dildos, horsecocks and worst of all, phablets.

nigga a tablet is the best form factor to SSH into daddy's FTP server so the kikes bite their lips trying to get her PII
but you wouldn't know anything about that because your daddy was addicted to J2ME and beat your mom

> Not using an ipad pro as a phone
Handlets
Why are they allowed to live?

fucking PREACH IT

what is a phone but a portable terminal, let it live up to that expectation

Because like Trump I have big hands. Kinda got the sausage finger thing going on but at least I don't have potato hands, thank god. Buying a Galaxy Note 4 as a replacement for my cracked Galaxy S4 has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. Also it has a pen which is a nice touch so it's pretty much the PDA I always wanted when I was a kid. No regerts.

I just bought a Xperia XZ1 Compact.
Loving it, great battery life, performance and so on.

kek, i hate niggers and fags, but man, a big black cock was tempting for me to suck it off, it tasted pretty good for an nigger, got one of those programmer mini skirts and programmer striped socks, which originally belonged to my slutty sister? and i took her buttplug

>By 2040 we will be phones.
go to bed ryan, your heatsuit a shit
pls don't catch on fire u r my frend :(

You're retarded if you think there has been anything more than stagnation for the last 10 years.

I can't find this shit anywhere in my country
Was going to get a dinged up one on ebay but fuck paying more than $300 for something like that.

Attached: ismart+.png (500x375, 239K)

i will love for a dumbphone with iphone se similar body

My coworker has an iPhone SE and he is a faggot manlet. Nothing wrong with a 5.2” or larger phone.

SE Bro here too, best phone ive ever had hope SE2 will be same as this Gem w a better chip

I really like the size of my Pixel 2 (not 2 XL). Though I did just come from a Droid Turbo II, so I'm not used to normal-sized smartphones.

Big smartphones have their benefits too, depending on usage. If you want to play with VR apps for example, a 5 incher is too small, and below that is just unusable.

hahaha little phone gay man onions

Went from 4.6" xperia z3 compact to 5" xiaomi and it's better for me. I could probably tolerate screen size up to 5.2" or so but not more than that.

OP here, I had both the z5 compact and the redmi 4x.
I ended up selling the redmi 4x.
The redmi just felt too wide in the hand for me, the 4.6" z5 just fits my hand perfectly.
4.6" is the perfect screen size imo.

phone for manlet c*cks

the only place you can cram a tablet that won't accommodate an ultra portable laptop is a poacher's pocket inside a covert coat.

Still miss Z3C tho, it was closest to perfect phone I ever had.

Bait but hand size is not the problem with big phones, it's pocket size. They protrude from jeans pockets for example.

agreed. I've got mine in a fucking otterbox and it still handles great and fits in my pocket just fine. I think I'm going to stick with iOS 11 though.

At least Sony is still doing them.
I had an Xperia SP and switched to a Samsung A3, big mistake.
The A3 isn't very big either but even though it was newer, it was a downgrade in pretty much every way
Not fond of big phones but I doubt they'll go away with the VR thing going on

Sony XZ2 Compact looks alright aside from the headphone jack (it comes with an adapter though) and the regular XZ2 isn't a fuckhuge phone in the first place.
Otherwise I only know of the SE2.

Best shitpost today, my fucking sides, haha, this is pure quality.

Attached: posh-mobile-micro-x.jpg (780x525, 124K)

Fuck Sony for ditching the fingerprint scanner in the power button. That shit was god-tier perfection.

I really hope there's a viable upgrade path from my comfy Xperia XZ1 Compact when it comes time to replace it.

Hope not. I bought an iPhone X moved from a 5S. I realised once I upgrade that this size is just not practical for a phone. Unless you're a pajeet and do everything on your phone, it's not a good size.

If the SE2 is similar size to the SE i will be selling my X and grabbing one.

SE2 is going to be the size of the iPhone 6.

Allegedly Apple filed a patent for it shortly before Sony started using it and they've had to disable fingerprint on all devices imported into America since.

>buying a tablet for a child

are you retarded?

>not using a superior ThinkPad for all your mobile communication needs

handlette detected

I don't know another anons situation but i fucking hate big phones (over 5"), they are bulky, sometimes fragile and uncomfortable to transport (unless you're one of those faggots with a man purse) and even to use. Hell i don't even have small hands, i mean i can reach diagonally a fucking Note8 with my thumb alone, but for some reason i don't like to have a fucking brick with bigger diagonal dimensions than my damn old nokia 636 from 1995 in my pockets or in my hand.

I have the X compact and sometimes I wish I waited for the next line.

we will have very tiny phones that sit right in front of our eyeballs at some point. then, a long time from now, we'll have phones that wire directly into our retinas.

but the answer is no. some phones are big and some are small. you just need to stop looking exclusively at (((flagships))).