Female programmers

Lets confirm our bias boys.

My account from 5 years of experience

>love to do documentation
they will sit around and write docs for days, probably because its subjective and does not give error screens.

>put in minimum work
e.g "make a login page, you have 7 days", even if they are finished, they will not take on any new work and idle their time away or make sure it takes 7 days to do 1 days of work. If you stress them, they will complete the remaining work within the day but then you feel bad about pushing people.

>try to get sympathy from you
e.g "I'm so over worked, I don't even have time to eat in the morning and the manager is pushing me to do so much in so little time"

>don't expect anything from them
as i said before, they do minimum work, if you had office friends who you could rely on to get things done, don't rely on women. They do minimum work so they always have something to do at all times.

>appear professional (shallow actors)
appearing professional is what they do 90% of the time. You will notice that they always have good postures, professional clothing and professional looking tools such as mice, keyboards. They love mac books because, again they think it looks professional. They put in more time into what they look like and making sure their social media is up to date with all their "skills" than actually writing code.

>don't expect to have a deep talk with them about anything
females shy away from anything deeper than youtube or facebook click bait, its like their brains are empty or they fear going into uncomfortable territory

Warning signs about female programmers are girls who do UI/UX/Markup.
These jobs are make work positions for barely qualified people, most likely for diversity purposes or they are fucking the boss.

Girls that appear to be acting all the time (up beat, always smiling).

Girls that are probably okay: girls that look ugly or don't put in much effort into trying to look good.

Attached: Elrond11.jpg (325x492, 34K)

all those terms can be summed up as "women like to talk". the one woman on my team is a tester and she'll spend 90% of the time asking you obvious questions while running tests for shits and giggles. oh, and yeah, great outfits, if only she put that effort into working.

This is pasta

>as i said before, they do minimum work, if you had office friends who you could rely on to get things done, don't rely on women. They do minimum work so they always have something to do at all times.

All the women I've worked with like to invent tasks to be done. Like they'll die if they're not occupied. Sometimes it makes sense like additional testing or getting a jump in on a different upcoming project but a lot of the time they just create inane protocols that they tell no one about but expect everyone to adhere to because ?????

>computer girl at work (not sure her actual job title)
>probably best system administrator here
>knows all the systems inside and out

>turns out she's not a cs or IT major
>she's just some photographer that got pulled in because she knew how to turn the server off and on again
>she just stuck in it because they started paying her way more

she likes to talk sure, but so do all the guys here as well. one thing I notice is that girls talk while they work, while guys will pull you aside for 30 minutes to talk about innane nonsense.

That is the need to appear professional. If a clueless superior walks in and sees you're not doing anything while she is busy typing up something on her computer, who do you think makes the better impression?

spaghetti brain at work, men are unable to multi task while women are good at multi tasking, look it up.

There are not much female programmers. In my university only 3 chicks on parallel. Others are just weaboo fatsos like me.

>men are unable to multi task while women are good at multi tasking, look it up.
disregarding the annoying pseudoscience behind it (part of it is that guys are just bad at realizing that its background chatter and they aren't actually paying attention), but its still a thing, and both genders talk a fuck ton.

Guys are just more annoying about how they go about it. I'd rather girls talking all day while actually doing things, than the guys I work with who stop ever half hour to talk about the latest cars or sportsball. I don't really know who does more or less, because no-one seems to really do anything but eventually something gets done.

Stop making broad generalizations.

The fact that you have been surrounded by these types of female employees for the past 5 years is telling of your own qualification.

Don't you have a hall to monitor?

Attached: 1495852968736.jpg (728x546, 65K)

Let me guess, you're surrounded by intelligent blue haired, face pierced ,plus-sized beauties that join your team, seduce you, and make you shill for CoCs on Hackernews? You sounds like San Francisco.

To be fair he's right.
>Surrounded by people doing literally nothing
>shitposting on Jow Forums
we all know you're doing nothing too, that's why you in a job with people who also do nothing and not get fired.

No femgrammers at my work, thank God. My juniors are shit enough without having to mentor a woman too

Okay you got me on some of these
>love to do documentation
yeah it's called being thorough, and I like doing technical writing anyway
>"I'm so over worked, I don't even have time to eat in the morning and the manager is pushing me to do so much in so little time"
Shamelessly used this excuse tons of times, it works,
>appear professional
fashion is a passion, and a hobby. Theres more to life than 'puters. Also keeps people off your ass because they look at how put together you are and think "nah, this chick has got her shit together, she doesn't need me to bother her with blah blah blah"

>looking at the replies
i have to make sure im not on reddit twice

please stay away from vans

Jow Forums is the new reddit, even reddit was edgier back in 2009 than this place is now, its really sad when you think about it.

There's still a tiny amount of hope for Jow Forums but if you want to see full-on reddit then,

>>put in minimum work
>e.g "make a login page, you have 7 days", even if they are finished, they will not take on any new work and idle their time away or make sure it takes 7 days to do 1 days of work. If you stress them, they will complete the remaining work within the day but then you feel bad about pushing people.
>>try to get sympathy from you
>e.g "I'm so over worked, I don't even have time to eat in the morning and the manager is pushing me to do so much in so little time"

probably on the smart side of things
if you make things look easy, your manager will probably make you regret it. if you are overly keen, your manager expects that as baseline without additional reward.

why is this board called Jow Forums - technology?

>Theres more to life than 'puters
>I need to look pretty (:

>women are good at multi tasking
No human is good at multi tasking. The ones that think they are good at multi tasking are not only bad at multi tasking, but they multi task all the time because they think they are good at it.

This.
The delusion of multitasking and blowing smoke up womens' asses making them think they are somehow good at it is probably part of the reason they actually try it, fail, further cementing their reputation for incompetence.

Just report. The jannies have actually been cleaning up the GamerGaters recently.

>if you are overly keen, your manager expects that as baseline without additional reward.
Oh no, you mustn't be too productive and demonstrate that you're a capable employee! You might even get a raise with that attitude! After all, who doesn't love being poor and lazy?

>faggot 1
>faggot 2

Lmao “broad” generalizations

> faggot 3

>faggot 4

Jesus, are you in for a shock when you leave school and have to get a job.