Why don't you use hackintosh, user?

Why don't you use hackintosh, user?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 22.38.31.png (1920x1080, 2.69M)

Because im not gay.

Because I'm not gay.

I do. Except on my laptop. Dell XPS 13. If anyone has a working guide i'd appreciate some help. I've never been able to get OSX installed on it and it would be useful for xCode as much as I fucking hate it.

There are plenty of guides, But since you are not capable of even googling for it, no reason to try.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 22.44.06.png (695x913, 282K)

bump

Last time I tried the graphics card (intel integrated kek) couldn't be recognized no matter the settings or kexts or what the fuck ever. Took me like a week with the help of an experienced hackintosh guy and we just couldn't figure out what was wrong.

>worse hardware support than GNU/Linux or BSDs
>no built in package manager for non-apps, have to install brew or whatever
>only benefit is easy access to Apple services or working alongside other Apple devices
>no mac-only software of importance to me

Simple.

GNU/Linux + Windows VM with GVT-g or passthrough > OSX

I do but I don't pretend Safari is amazing.

not as fun as linux, and doesn't run solidworks like windows
does nothing i want

/thread

Because I'm not a sòyboy.

redpill me on the hackintosh dream

pain in the ass to set up on Ryzen, I use a PCI wifi adapter so probably twice the pain in the ass and I don't know if in the end I'll be able to dual boot

Apple really only has one benefit: convenience for everyday, non-power users. Hackintosh doesn't have the support you get in an Apple store, it can't even play games, it takes everything awful about Apple software and sticks it in a less convenient package that you have to build yourself. If you're going to use Apple's shit software, you may as well install a better Unix environment.

OP stop wasting space with your tiny dock. Enlarge your dock or kill yourself.

Attached: mlkt6NN.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

What?

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2018-04-26 a las 18.13.14.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

I may actually try on x220.

that dock was one of the dumbest ux decisions, due to them ocd-inducing gaps. apple has made the current one more or less resemble a regular flat toolbar / Windows taskbar sort of, but it still doesnt cut it.

What Intel was it?

i3-2330M with intel hd 3000 graphics

Because I have an actual mac

Because I don't want to taint my superior hardware with inferior software

Attached: 1506447497442.jpg (453x439, 85K)

Because Windows 10 is comfy and does whatever I want.

Attached: Screenshot (18).png (2560x1080, 1.75M)

/thread

And that's why you're using it on a VM
Lmao dude

I still some HFS+ formatted drives from back when I used 10.12 on my PC. Just need to buy a new hard drive, passtrough it to the VM and backup everything.

*still have
Anyways, I might buy another machine just for hackintosh and change some stuff on the config.plist + download other kexts.

>oh no someone's using a vm how dare they!

Apple makes great computers the OS is meh
Rather have Debian

mac is piece of crap dont ever use it

I may be a hipster but I'm not that retard to use a Mac only Os in PC.

Attached: FB_IMG_15240943874482587.jpg (540x762, 336K)

Because freedom can't be pursued with licence violations.