Someone blocked me on messenger...

Someone blocked me on messenger. When I enter the conversation it doesn't show me when that person was last active BUT sometimes it actually does.

Why is that?

Attached: Facebook_Messenger_logo.svg.png (1200x1211, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurobiological_effects_of_physical_exercise
reddit.com/r/gainit/comments/2jg7tj/how_to_gain_weight_as_an_extremely_busy_college/
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/3f4vtm/no_timedesire_to_cook_what_meals_are_okay_to_eat/
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/4xtjmk/busy_professionals_how_do_you_do_it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shes seeing another dude

clear your cache

report it to facebook, get zero dollars

There's a new option on FB called ignoring which is pseudoblocking like you're experiencing. It's made for people who want to do something even more passive aggressive than block people on socialmedia. RIP OP

This.

Also, maybe she's unblocking you sometimes

Nah. It's actually blocked. It gives me a "you cannot reply to this conversation"

Why would she do that? IT's kinda what I thought but then she just reblocks me?

Yeah I know that much. It's why I actually asked her to block me. I didn't have the heart to do it.

>>shes getting her holes stretched by someone with a bigger dick and loving it
>Yeah I know that much. It's why I actually asked her to block me. I didn't have the heart to do it.
>didn't have the heart to uncuck myself
jeez guy, hit the gym or some shit
you wanna keep the S O Y (cuck wordfilters bby) inside you at bay

>cheats on you
>don't have the heart to block her
What the fuck my dude

Stop being a creep

Meme all you want. We have a history and I was obsessed. Still am.

Well... she didn't really cheat on me.

they are women, they do this kind of shit. just go ahead dude, you won't regret it.

but the gym is actually a good idea though.

go hardcore gym for like 6 months or something, then party for 3, and then you should have evened out again.

I meem because of where this conversation's taking place.
But the words behind the meems are real.
>We have a history and I was obsessed. Still am.
Don't do this oneitis shit to yourself mane.
Gradually start working on a strategy to reduce your dependence on that single person.
Be it the gym so you unS O Y yourself, or other hobbies and goals. Hell, even bang some sloots while dodging the STDs and crazy.
But don't put your long term happiness in the hands of one person that won't and shouldn't need to prioritize it over their own.

I don't know, I kinda doubt she actually did something like this. Makes no sense why would she do it.

I fucking hate gym. I'm a skeltal but gym is one thing I always avoided

I know all that. I made mistakes and now she's gone. I guess it's time to get my shit together.

I really did enjoy making her happy though. IT's what made me happy.

>Makes no sense why would she do it.
Residual feels, or ego boost, or whatever.
>I fucking hate gym. I'm a skeltal but gym is one thing I always avoided
It's not important that it's the gym. Just needs to be physical activity involved, or even fucking walks in the nature.
Not to mention
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurobiological_effects_of_physical_exercise
>I guess it's time to get my shit together.
Yep. No need to rush it, but make a step in that direction every day.
Even more importantly, there will be days when you stay in bed bawling with a tub of ice cream or whatever. Shit's normal, we're human.
But make sure to forgive yourself, get up and make another step in the right direction after every failure.
>I really did enjoy making her happy though. IT's what made me happy.
Basic biology man.
There can be (if you put in the usual effort) the next one where that'll happen too (first love disclaimer applies).

you'll be surprised how nice people are at the gym. If you look like you don't know what you're people will even come up to you and help you out.

they don't give a fuck what you look like, because they all know they didn't look like they do now when they started.

even if you're super fat, trampling the treadmill and they smile at you, they're thinking "yeah, you go dude"

you don't need to be afraid of the people there.

continued
Most importantly, try different activities and find the one that you're most likely to keep up with - creating the habit is the most important part.

yep
visit or ribbit/fitness and shit, and you'll discover how many people in there are like you

>Residual feels, or ego boost, or whatever.
Still doesn't quite make sense to me. She could just look at the messages without unblocking me. She can see my profile anyway, so literaly no point unblocking me.

>Just needs to be physical activity involved, or even fucking walks in the nature.
I do that. I run a lot. Walks in the nature make me feel bad though. I did this a few times and every time I ended up almost crying because it brings back memories.

>There can be (if you put in the usual effort) the next one where that'll happen too (first love disclaimer applies).
But that's against the whole "don't place someone's happiness above your own", isn't it?

I know people are nice. I'm just a skeltal and see no point working out as I'm having trouble gaining weight. It's not my insecurity that's blocking me. It's just the pointlessness of it.

>I run a lot.
Good on ya mate
>Walks in the nature make me feel bad though. I did this a few times and every time I ended up almost crying because it brings back memories.
Good data point. Sounds like you need distractions and to get better mammaries, so the old ones start mattering less.
>But that's against the whole "don't place someone's happiness above your own", isn't it?
key word:
>next one
You both enjoy happiness in the next relationship, but be realistic and know it can end at any moment.
So enjoy that shit while it lasts, grief a bit if you need it, then get back on the horse - be it directly going after more thots, or doing a single self-improvement cycle.
Key point: take care of your own happiness, because there's no guarantee someone else will. Doesn't mean to be an emotionless rock, but to have a strategy or at least tactics for when shit turns negative.
>see no point working out as I'm having trouble gaining weight.
and ribbit/gainit etc. Calories in, calories out, starting strength, GOMAD and all the other shit.
You most likely haven't yet found the approach that works for most people, or less likely - for you.
> It's not my insecurity that's blocking me. It's just the pointlessness of it.
Not being skelly is very pointful. Health, both physical and mental. Bigger meat suit for when injury or cancer happens, so you have a better chance of recovering.
All things in moderation tho.

>Sounds like you need distractions and to get better mammaries, so the old ones start mattering less.
I've been working a lot, doing my masters degree paper and going on dates. I'm going to one today too. To be honest it was kinda shit so far. I still wake up thinking about her. Go to sleep thinking about her.

>You both enjoy happiness in the next relationship, but be realistic and know it can end at any moment.
I actually knew it when I was meeting this girl. I was hundred percent aware it'd end any second. It still took me aback and hurt. Especially since she was really cool. I'm scared of going through it again. I know for a fact that this whole fwb thing doesn't work for me because I just get attached.

> and ribbit/gainit etc. Calories in, calories out, starting strength, GOMAD and all the other shit.
I tried it once but found out I simply have no time for this. I'd have to consume massive amounts of calories which would take time to prepare and to eat, and I don't have such time given my type of work. In order to keep my weight I'd have to do it all my life. It just can't happen.

>Not being skelly is very pointful. Health, both physical and mental. Bigger meat suit for when injury or cancer happens, so you have a better chance of recovering.
Sure, it has it's benefits, but I'm just saying that I don't want gym not because I'm insecure about how people see me there, but simply because I don't see the point of doing it for me. I mean there is point but it just doesn't benefit me enough to actually go through all the hoops.

>actually knew it when I was meeting this girl. I was hundred percent aware it'd end any second. It still took me aback and hurt
absolutely normal mate, we're human after all
>I know for a fact that this whole fwb thing doesn't work for me because I just get attached.
Good, you're honest with yourself
>I'm scared of going through it again.
Completely understandable.
You need to, when the emotions die down a bit (work on that, btw), have a look at what the alternatives are.
If you're not a fan of going through that shit again, you can
- avoid relationships
- try to get a permanent relationship
- go for a standard relationship and work on ways to get less hurt next time
Also, was this your first "deep attachment" relationship? Ought to get easier with practice.
>tried it once but found out I simply have no time for this. I'd have to consume massive amounts of calories which would take time to prepare and to eat, and I don't have such time given my type of work.
Meal prep Sunday. Or just sneak in calories bombs that don't take time to prep and don't get you sick of eating.
> In order to keep my weight I'd have to do it all my life
Just need a calorie surplus while bulking. Once you have some healthy mass on you, you can just maintain.

>- try to get a permanent relationship
I always went for that and it never got me anywhere. It would all end after like a month.

>Also, was this your first "deep attachment" relationship? Ought to get easier with practice.
Not my first relationship but definitely the first one where I'd feel like I found my soulmate.

>Just need a calorie surplus while bulking. Once you have some healthy mass on you, you can just maintain.
Like I said, I'd have to commit a lot of time to making the food and eating it. Given my work schedule it's just impossible. Everyone at my work is a skelly really.

>>- try to get a permanent relationship
>I always went for that and it never got me anywhere. It would all end after like a month.
About what I'd expect, frankly. Added that option for completeness' sake
> definitely the first one where I'd feel like I found my soulmate.
So be honest here, is there any realistic chance of getting that particular soulmate back, and staying with her till death do you part?
>I'd have to commit a lot of time to making the food and eating it
I read that statement. It still sounds like you aren't considering low-effort options.
>Everyone at my work is a skelly really.
Academia slave, I mean grad student?

>Academia slave, I mean grad student?
Ref to picrel

Attached: phd041206s.gif (600x260, 68K)

>So be honest here, is there any realistic chance of getting that particular soulmate back, and staying with her till death do you part?
I doubt it. Unless she somehow changes her mind about me, which is heavily unlikely at this point. I crossed the point of no return with her unfortunately. Her actions make no sense to me to be honest.

>I read that statement. It still sounds like you aren't considering low-effort options.
Like which ones? I have a friend with the same issue and he's actually gained weight by eating a lot. However, he also told me he has lots of more time to do it all which is the only reason he managed to do it.

>Academia slave, I mean grad student?
Student and an almost lawyer. Working one. Normal 9-5 job. Kinda hard to find time for both these things AND eating.

>I doubt it. Unless she somehow changes her mind about me, which is heavily unlikely at this point. I crossed the point of no return with her unfortunately
In that case, you can either
- do nothing, and hope the pain goes away
- do shit, and hope the pain goes away
Helpful, I know.
>have a friend with the same issue and he's actually gained weight by eating a lot. However, he also told me he has lots of more time to do it all which is the only reason he managed to do it.
"This one data point says it takes a lot of time, so it's obvious there's no way to work on my health and maintain my body without taking a lot of time"
>Kinda hard to find time for both these things AND eating.
reddit.com/r/gainit/comments/2jg7tj/how_to_gain_weight_as_an_extremely_busy_college/
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/3f4vtm/no_timedesire_to_cook_what_meals_are_okay_to_eat/
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/4xtjmk/busy_professionals_how_do_you_do_it/

>Why is that?
race conditions