Holy fuck macfags are retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=rHP-OPXK2ig#t=1m20s

holy fuck macfags are retarded

Attached: ECKSBAWKSCRISP.png (500x363, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BFqNP8VqoPs&t=505
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this creepy person and why does he smile so creepily?

It's a Macfag

Agreed. MacFags are retarded.

When will he appear on lists of serial killers?

This guy looks like a creepy homo but he actually does pretty good stuff with the iphone microsoldering. After I watched some of this guys videos I started watching louis rossmann

He is a former Googler and in one video he shows the s-o-y smile with the words "the more you open your mouth, the more excited you are". Someone find the video.

>It's Windows only software, and I have a Mac
>SO FIRST THINGS FIRST
>I HAVE TO GO BUY A NEW COMPUTER
the absolute state

Found it:
youtube.com/watch?v=BFqNP8VqoPs&t=505

Attached: soys.jpg (1243x631, 467K)

Really actives my S O Y

>that fucking persistent basedboy grin

lose the trip you colossal faggot

i agree but i'll tell you to fuck off anyway namefag

>tripfag
>memename
>shitting on maccers
>on Jow Forums
your funeral was due last month

i hate that guys face so fucking much omg.

I feel bad for that chink. He's just working in order to make a living then two gweilos dressed like autistic 13 year olds want to take a picture of him like this so he reluctantly agrees, all while putting on the most awkward smile ever while they look like fucking S O Ybean eating faggots, in a country where onions is eaten on the regular no less.

What's worse iphonefags or namefags?

>namefagging
>jewtube
fuck off

He uses android phones

That was a good video in the end, glad he was able to hack his way through upgrading the storage.
Don't get why he didn't just Bootcamp instead of buying a new laptop though, so I guess you're right (even though you're a tripfag and should kys)

This guys is an idiot. The way he initially went about putting the headphone jack into that iphone was like below high school electronics level.

onions