Why would anyone want to use wooden peripherals? Is there any benefit?

Why would anyone want to use wooden peripherals? Is there any benefit?

Attached: wireless-wooden-keyboard-and-mouse-sengu.jpg (571x477, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nager-it.de/en/maus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some people like the look of it, I imagine. It's just an aesthetic choice, it's not a situation like choosing ps/2 peripherals over USB where the former are objectively better.

for a decent look i think

It would go great with my wooden PC.

Attached: 1.jpg (500x315, 26K)

Honestly.. I'd probably buy a set of wooden keycaps if it was sold somewhere at an acceptable price. Not because I'm a huge fan of it right now but I am curious just to try. Do disregard my opinion as something common, it's probably not. I've got a lot of keyboards and different keycaps too.

theres a lot of kids who feel the need to burn through shitloads of mommydaddy money you should as about this in a watch thread

They float.

Wooden peripherals are fairly good at absorbing shocks, so if you drop you shit constantly, a wooden keyboard may be for you.

Wood absorbs oil. I'm always having to re-oil my wooden chopping boards.

Maybe wooden keycaps + mice wouldn't need cleaning?

I woodent want to.

Wood keycaps would have a slight shock absorbing ability, probably better for your fingers over time.

oh no you dint

i know a guy who is scared of plastics and uses this wooden crap instead

If I didn't mind wasting money and you could make the caps light enough I wouldn't mind seeing copper keycaps. Watch 'em develop that nice patina over the years. /comfy/

Ask nvidia. They use wood screws after all

ITT: basedware

Wood is a better material for the environment than plastics

>t. no wooden gamer mouse with 3310

bamboo isn't wood.

>Why would anyone want to use wooden peripherals?

To avoid touching estrogenic plastics all day long. A day of using a plastic mouse or keyboard is like drinking a glass of basedmilk.

Attached: soy wojak.png (644x800, 15K)

This, If all pc hardware was wooden i'd be happy.

if you manage to drop your keyboard at all, let alone a lot of times, there are a lot of other things you should worry about before getting wooden keycaps

nager-it.de/en/maus

fair trade mouse

>>Here you find all data sheets needed to build your own Fair DYS Mouse. If you are missing something, please feel free to contact us.

The gerbers were missing and I sent them an email. they did respond but weren't forthcoming. ah well, back to my 1.49 sweatshop mice.