GPS and Short Range Emitting

I'm chipped and being stalked

I've microwaved all my clothes and backpack for several (2-5) minutes but my shoes will melt.

Is there a way to save these shoes or should I get new ones

thanks

Attached: faggotchip.jpg (600x501, 259K)

your shoes wont melt in the microwave, but you could probably submerge them and run a current through the water to fry anything embedded in them unless its like sealed shut in the sole somehow. I think you should go talk to a psychiatrist though because I highly doubt you're being chipped and followed

Would a metal detector work?

What? How did you get chipped? By whom?

Who would want to stalk a level 100 virgin black mage.

who are you and why are you so important that you need to be tracked?

Did you check your teeth?

he is a dumb schizophrenic

the only thing that's chipped is your sanity
get help, it is not too late

>filename
Yeah you've probably been chipped alright.

Hi schizophrenic friend! Good to see you're back for your monthly thread! Hope you're doing ok.

T-Terry-kun?

why do you think the chip is in your clothes user.

you know what you need to microwave.

Soft soled shoes will melt with less than a minute. I don't know much about how resistors or whatever work but I'm guessing if I do it all at once vs just by 15 second intervals it'll have a greater chance of working.

I also have a very small rare earth magnet I got from home depo that I've used on the laces and everywhere else. For the longest time I thought that it was a cure-all but recently I've discovered that's not the case.

I don't think so. and I don't have one

I'm not important. Which I think is the reason I haven't died yet.

Thank you for your help

Jackets don't get washed. and if you're breaking brush it's really good to have one. Why exclude clothing if you have access to them

Stop worrying about your cloths OP they planted the chip in your brain. You gotta microwave your brain.

Just hide all your clothes in the woods op

As a paranoid schizo meds have helped me a lot OP
Therapy is a meme mostly tho

do something to be placed on a watchlist and watched for years but nothing will ever be done to you, complete freedom without worry of anyone following you
break free of your autism

Attached: 1515137932748.png (191x173, 82K)

make your own

did the cia niggers get you?

Take your meds, OP. You're having another episode.

Did you microwaved your balls? This is important.

Attached: balls.jpg (736x414, 168K)

"don't microwave electronics" applies only for anything larger than half a microwave.
a chip the size of the op can be microwaved safely