WINDOWS READ AND WROTE TO MY FUCKING LINUX HDD AGAINST MY WILL

>be me
>have a linux and a windows partition on separate drives
>have to boot into windows for the first time in years to join some bullshit skype conference call (can't use linux)
>takes 20 minutes to boot
>another 20 to update
>after an eternity, it still lags like shit
>finish work, shut the pc down
>another fucking hour to wait for this gay nigger shit of an OS to "update" yet again before shutting down
>boot into the xubuntu LTS and into awesome wm
>my fucking wallpaper was replaced the windows 20 restarting screen glitched out

How the FUCK is this even possible? The partitions are on separate drives, I didn't even mount the Linux drive while on wangblows, yet this happened to all 3 of my wallpapers.

>pic related, how the vertical monitor looks immediately after booting into awesome wm

Notice the small, square patch of white background with black letters? I can't even tell what font it is and it seems to spell "pedop(hile?)".

Am I losing my mind or is windows trying to inject code into my Linux partition?

Attached: vert.png (1078x1919, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.office.com/en-us/article/what-is-skype-meetings-app-skype-for-business-web-app-1ff3d412-718a-4982-8ff2-a4992608cdb5
web.archive.org/web/20170209164149/http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1888-elijah-wood-hollywood-is-run-by-a-powerful-elite-pedophile-ring
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

technology is basically magic. Not even the wizards who create this shit really know how it all works.

Haha windows

you computer is compromised
you must act quick

"hollywood pedophile"

lol

Links to Washington

Kek wtf

Power off that is your video card

you're supposed to be shilling at Jow Forums you dumbass kikes

Your GPU is fucked

That's why you use a dedicated PC for windows.

Or keep Windows in a VM where it belongs

>Pedo

This

You can use skype in the browser retard. And there is a Linux version.
Fucking autist get with the times with your bait threads

>discord
kek

Don't forget to go to your meeting.

It's residual shit in your GPU's memory. If you fully turn off your rig the papes won't have Windows in em any more

support.office.com/en-us/article/what-is-skype-meetings-app-skype-for-business-web-app-1ff3d412-718a-4982-8ff2-a4992608cdb5

this is the biz version you retarded nigger, it doesn't have a linux alternative

I don't have Discord installed on either distro, what makes you believe its there?

Here's the source to the glitched news article:
web.archive.org/web/20170209164149/http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1888-elijah-wood-hollywood-is-run-by-a-powerful-elite-pedophile-ring

Here's the thing: that article has since been deleted, and it was posted on February 7, 2017. That is, unless you have somehow seen this article before it was deleted, there was no way you could've seen this except in image format.

Also due to this, I'm inclined to agree it's the GPU.

yeah w/e. liar

Fake your User-Agent to osx and it probably just works
God damn Linux isn't even made for retarded normies like you

Well thats even stranger because I did read the article, but on the Linux distro.

I didn't even open the browser on windows, I guess firefox still cached the website.

>delaying an important conference call to try and get windows shit running on linux

how long have you been a jobless failure?

>willingly infecting your linux distro with nigger tier software that will be used once

and you dare call me a normie

Attached: 1518148884303.jpg (512x512, 56K)

/x is over there m8.

Attached: spirited_away_2001.jpg (1280x682, 245K)