Since posting on here is apparently the only way I can get a response out of anyone regarding this...

myspace.com/finethen_asshole

Since posting on here is apparently the only way I can get a response out of anyone regarding this, are you or anyone else from the old edwards crew on right now?

Attached: full2.jpg (599x449, 26K)

whomst the fuck is this and what do you want

Attached: IMG_9126.jpg (499x499, 69K)

lol

Attached: IMG_20181001_003920.jpg (375x497, 35K)

I'm just looking for answers in regards to things that happened in my life in an effort to gain the necessary information to formulate a plan to unfuck them.

Well it'd help if you'd stop being so cryptic and vague

and why the fuck do you still use myspace, i thought only musicians did that anymore

Attached: IMG_9060.png (471x421, 171K)

If you're one of the people that could actually help me you'd understand.

I can't help you, sorry, but i wish you the best of luck, user.

Attached: thumb-1920-849953.png (1920x1080, 69K)

Oh man...is there any way you can prove that you have anything to do with this or were connected to it? Otherwise I don't feel safe saying anything.

"I heart my taliban scarf"

I was in room a1 bldg 2519

Shut the fuck up retarded incel

I'm an American you're a Dane, your opinions don't effect me.

Jesus, then it's true. 2500. The seals are fucking scum, the shit they did is unforgivable. The technology they used was horrid.

Anything else you can tell me?

And I'm trying to remember here, bldg 2500 was the one with the oasis and kevins office right? Across the street from the new dorms.

You still on?

Sorry, internet went out. I don't feel comfortable saying too much, but basically the seals are sick fucks that like sick things. The air commandos have all on video. Ever since then the air commandos control the seals by threatening to release the video. If you were part of the program, im sure you know all too well about what im talking about.

One question though, you know how you can make someone forget something by "burning" them?

All too well unfortunately..

But I'm wondering what the exact science behind that is? In addition to a lot of other things, I only remember so much about what went on, so any info you can drop would be helpful.

I'm not sure about the science, but one thing I can say is that it worked for sure. I have to get some sleep. As for the girl in the OP, I'm not sure who she is, but I'm assuming she was in the program as well. A good chunk of the Edwards crew was moved to the Lackland afb, Barksdale afb, Holland afb, and Fort Kampbell afb. A lot of names were changed, mostly last names though.

Good luck and Godspeed user.

She was a crew cheif out there. She's at holloman right now.

Mary beth hughes.

And I think you mean holloman.

And you mean fort cambell, which is a fucking army base.

And just to let you know everything does trace directly back to you.

ok this thread just spooked me the fuck out i'm going to sleep

Attached: 1534880401074.jpg (720x327, 45K)