What's the best Linux distro and why is it Debian?

What's the best Linux distro and why is it Debian?

Attached: woke.jpg (690x690, 109K)

No linux distro is "the best". They're all literal timesinks you'll use once or twice a year to rice the shit out of your desktop to show off on Jow Forums for a few minutes until the mods finishes eating his hot pocket.

Not true faget I use Linux a few times a week to browse Jow Forums and look at my wobbly windows.

I like Debian because it's simple to get its most minimal install, well documented, widely used, and stable
>No linux distro is "the best".
This

Hello there.

Attached: 2018-04-26-184249_7680x4320_scrot.jpg (7680x4320, 3.67M)

>pedophile
>massive weeb
>no file explorer image preview
yup, everything checks out

who are you quoting?

who are you

Anonymous

>implying you have ever done anything productive in your life

Lmao, I'm A+ cerifed. Currently reading S+ study guide and then hopefully pass that and move onto to the N+ cert before I start applying.

Attached: sketch1522161548189.png (1280x720, 250K)

``whomst'' art thou quothing?

FEDORA
E
D
O
R
A

Seriously though, Debian is pretty good. Only problem it has are all the shitty spinoffs.

Debian, FreeBSD, and Fedora are the Holy Trinity of modern *nix. Anything else is trash or depreciated.

Anything with systemd is trash.

>Fedora

Lmao

>What's the best Linux distro
OpenSUSE.
>why
Because it just werks and don't fuck brains.

>because I'm a kraut

Just be honest with your ethno distribution.
If you guys spent half as much time defending your culture, rather than your obscure Linux distribution, you wouldn't be getting raped into oblivion by Muzzies.

Audible kek.

>timesinks
whaddafugginbrainlet. oh wait I don't need a suffix because I can literally make the file executable...

Attached: butterbeer.jpg (2985x2554, 685K)

>Debian
I, too, enjoy using software from 2015.

Attached: file.png (3840x1080, 2.87M)

>using the same kernel as Debian Sid
yeah you sure told them

Debian? More like Dedian.

answer is correct, reasoning is very flawed

Baby's first loonix. Literally retarded distro for faggots who can't install a real distro.

nope, he's pretty much spot on

Speaking of which anyone know where I can post my riced linux desktop since Jow Forums bans them? I've really gotten good at ricing arch and mint and want to show that off.

Isn't Debian owned by the NSA?

"just" the init system

>he thinks getting certs mean jack shit without a job