Attached: logo.png (192x192, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Floens/Clover/commits/dev
floens.github.io/Clover/#dev
lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=what is f-droid
mimireader.com/2018/04/25/thumbnails-not-loading/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you didn't update

Attached: Screenshot_20180426-180827_Clover dev.jpg (1080x470, 36K)

glad I'm not the only one...

it's up to date

Works fine on my machine

Clover dev or regular Clover?

idk, in settings it's 2.3.1

Use fucking dev version. Are you too lazy to check commit log on github? Look at the latest commit and you will see what is up with the images not loading. Then you will realize how autistic you are.

>neo Jow Forums
Do you know how to use the software you download? Do you know how to check the version? Do you know your own name?

I don't even know what you're talking about. I just want the app to work? what is my fault?

Because you are a fag. That's why you don't know.
github.com/Floens/Clover/commits/dev
floens.github.io/Clover/#dev

I find it interesting that somehow you installed Clover.

Install dev version and get the fuck out retard.

will it overwrite my settings and saved bookmarks? or will it act as an entirely new app?

OMFG... Do you even understand how apps work that have different signatures? Of course it will act as a new app. After all it's the dev version and has a different signature. Now leave!

Entirely new app so you have to input your settings again. Or just wait for the regular to update to chinkmoots new algorithm

what is wrong with you guys rofl

Nothing. The only problem is you here being dumb I think. Maybe you should question yourself what you did wrong.

autism

Quick question, where's the board editor in dev, I like to have all my popular ones at the top.

Raging autist. Expecting regular users to use the Dev version. What a twat.

Wait so does dev clover works?

Come on Jow Forums. I know that being a 4chaner is equal to right wing fanatic elitism, but chill the fuck down. There's not a single lulz to be had by these posts, so it's not even worth it.

Don't worry, I've worked it out, you have to click on the Jow Forums icon at the top, it's been moved from settings.

It works the same as the regular version. I don't think you understand how software development works. Listen fag... stable version doesn't work properly, dev version does. How about that...

Nigger then why not have the dev version be release?

I'm sorry user you haven't passed the interview. Please send in the next candidate.

>have to install some niggerish dev version to get a simple fucking app to work
the absolute state of (((floens))) and his jew dogs

FIX MY FUCKING APP NIGGER

Tell that floens and not me nigger. I am fine with the dev version. But you however not because you are running some piece of shit F-Droid garbage. It's your choice but honestly you cannot blame me. Floens is the one to blame for not releasing a new stable version. Automated builds are just fine. Stop crying.

Thank God!

Download the dev buils goy

feels good having thumbnails

Attached: Screenshot_20180427-023732.png (720x1280, 586K)

Hiro changed shit. That's why Clover is broken. Floens had to change shit, and he did today. Everything is fine! You can download a fixed version. After all Clover is free so not sure why the drama.

Good boi. It only took you 30 minutes to figure it out.

>I find it interesting that somehow you installed Clover.
What is F-Droid?

What is search engine?

Don't use this shitty free software anymore. Images stopped working I was very upset until my brain actually stopped being seduced by this garbage idea of free as in freedom

Mimi is better and a lot more stable than this hyped Clover...

Attached: Screenshot_20180427-023917_Mimi.jpg (1440x2960, 1M)

>What is search engine?
What is I answered your question, I wasn't asking a question.

lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=what is f-droid

Yeah. F-Droid is the problem. Old version. Broken. Needs dev version. Obvious.

Again, I shouldn't have to use a fucking dev version. Stupid fucking Floens probably still cant even support the Jow Forums Easter games.
>go Team Mini

Mimi sucks. Never keeps track where I am in a thread. The multiple tabs is cool though.

No source code, means you shove it up your ass. I am not going to install that botnet on my device.

It keeps track! Don't lie. It as an option for that in the settings... Don't make me screenshot it for you. It also has reply notifications and a working autorefesh (background as well).

Yeah i know about the option and it works some of the time. Most of the time it barely worked for me though.

>clover-dev
I did not realize this existed. My day just got a little brighter.

mimireader.com/2018/04/25/thumbnails-not-loading/

Would you look at that?! Caught the sucker. Mimi is just as shit as Clover was. It had the same problem. All you got is a play store update. Dev version checks for updates as well.

Oh and has ads. That's a no-no. Paying for removing ads? Fuck NO! I'd rather donate to floens with some autistic message on his site than pay for ad removal.

>Mimi is just as shit as Clover was.
>as Clover was
Its still fucking broken. You *HAVE* to download (((his))) dev version and re-set up every fucking thing again.

Attached: 1231441551.png (412x695, 278K)

It's just a buck or two... And you can always root your phone and enable a global ad-remover...

Big deal. Takes 5 minutes. I'm not scared.

the state of Jow Forums, HAHHAHAHAHA
>wh-why dont you just insteall of forms of the app, one is bound to work!

LOL

All stupid phone posters.

You should have been on the dev build anyway, stable hasn't been updated in 9 months so it's basically abandonware at this point

Dev build is comfy.

Yeah, I'm seeing that. Neon theme is fucking GOAT.