Using clover dev

>using clover dev
>default board is the first board you added no exceptions
>don't even use Jow Forums but now I have to open up to it every time at look at posts by people smarter than me
Fuck you guys, but also thanks for showing me how to continue my shitposting until that floens guy fixes the real app

Attached: 1517432230333.png (300x300, 53K)

Just reorganize them.

>smart than me
Jow Forums's "smarts" been going down since 2012.

Attached: 1489585806146.png (392x309, 180K)

That doesn't work, now /asp/ is my home board
Thanks allot Jow Forums

Regardless of which one is on top it defaults to this place. I even removed /g from my list but I keep getting sent back here

Now try setting up a filter and admire the board list

Jow Forums only seems smart if you know nothing about technology

Jow Forums is retard tier. If you think Jow Forums is intelligent you're computer illiterate

Is this what you're talking about?

Attached: Screenshot_20180426-200239_Clover dev.jpg (1080x2158, 512K)

Holy shit youre retarded

Click back before closing it. Begone retard

If you think Jow Forums is smart your either
> a boomer
> generation Z mutt

Which is it?

When you first open clover dev it will load to the first board you added, even if you change the order (or even remove that board)

>closing clover
Why would you do this?

Changing themes causes unwanted circumstances

Hmm. If i had enough free time i would pull the repo and try to modify and rebuild it but I dont

I bet hes just salty cuz the 1st board he added was gif or hentai and he doesn't want people looking over his shoulder thinking hes a sperglord.

Mine is 3dcg because it imported all of them and thats the first one

It's cool, Dev is good for now, just don't forget about us

user here, for some reason the captcha on the app doesn't allow me to tap the pictures, which won't allow me to post. Anyone else having this problem?

Nope

If you're still using the NoJS captcha, you have to tap the boxes in the lower right corner, simply tapping the image doesn't work unless you switch it in the settings

Ok, that makes much more sense, thanks user!

Are you retarded? You can switch default board at the same place you added them in clover-dev

>Can highlight text in posts now
FUCK YEAH
Thanks Floens-oniichan!

>>don't even use Jow Forums but now I have to open up to it every time at look at posts by people smarter than me
90% of this board is just faggots who built a PC and/or installed some boring mainstream Linux distribution and now think they're God.

HEY FLOENS
give us an option to pin threads "backwards", to the bottom of the list and not the top
pls

Is there a way to jump to the bottom of the thread and jump back to the top? In the last version i used there was a button where the make a post one is now

wheres that video game character actually from

It doesn't work in the latest clover dev

Am I the only one who can't see images while using clover? I also tried Mimi and they are not loading either since yesterday.