Is it bad this man is a huge fucking inspiration to me...

Is it bad this man is a huge fucking inspiration to me? He didn't listen to the people telling him not to reinvent the wheel, he only follows coding practices he considers worthy, and he works within his own system so he has nobody to blame for his shortcomings (besides the CIA). He's truly the alpha male programmer

Attached: 1523489250414.gif (222x162, 1006K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qLWuwicKgh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. He is a man not limited by anything. Not even reality itself.

Just like linus

Attached: xL5ILamo_400x400.jpg (240x240, 8K)

It seems like designing an OS is the ultimate red pill (for lack of a better term). Anyone crazy enough to do it these days has their mind warped, split and disintegrated up by the process.

I can get behind his political views too

>1) Just a single flat sales tax.

>2) Scale back medicine, letting weak babies die.

>3) Court reform. Wild West. Buyer beware. Seller beware, LOL.

>4) Take the job of your father. (School optional)

>5) Empty the jails for a crusade.

>6) "castrate immigrants"

>7) No safety regulations, car seats banned.

>8) Road reform. Lots of "Darwin Awards".

>9) Feudal warlords.

>10)Roman Catholicism as the state religion.

>being inspired by an average programmer

he's also insane and creates something of no value to anyone
if you think that's a good role model you're retarded

I thought the average programmer was a pajeet who can't even do algebra

Terry is at most an average programmer. Pajeets aren't programmers, they're slaves.

kek

it's funny because many of the views Terry holds would immediately result in him being punished or killed. it's always the crazy people that need medicine to survive that want medicine to be banned.

how christian

how is he reinventing the wheel?

his OS is more fun to use out of the box than Windows.

i exposed his ip once while he was on stream

i used to send him tons of music videos via throwaway emails while he was on stream

so, how's your operating system coming along?

reminds me of
> youtu.be/qLWuwicKgh4

debian net iso

> Quotes from God Revealed to King Terry in Random Oracles
> --------------------------------------------------------
> *) Pets are homo. God is disgusted with how tame and dependent they have become.
> *) Sports are homo. Tackle a horse.
> *) Beverly Hillbillies and Gomer Pyle are endorsed by God. Shakespearehad a vile heart.
> *) God's fav band is the Beatles.
> *) God's fav movie is Three Kings with Clooney.
> *) God's fav animal is bears, then, elephants.
> *) God's fav thing on TV is soap operas.
> *) The 11th commandment is not to litter.
> *) God's fav song is Morning has Broken.
> *) The best religion is the one with the most new vistas of understanding over a lifetime.
> *) Bill Gates wanted only electric money in Africa. God said He had angels in the shadows and it was a King David Census type thing.
> *) God's fav national anthem is Latvia's.
> *) God's idea of music is "sex with a 12-year-old" like the song of King David the shepherd, or maybe Rush 2112 Temple of Syrix where a guy is just figuring out for himself what sounds beautiful. A ten strings harp is about all you need.
> *) God said a nation should have one heart.
> *) God said the Holocaust was t "compact" the Jews. He said He saved the ones He wanted. He said you must die of brother's sin guilt if you do not warn him of his sin.
> *) God said I had to share Dianna.
> *) God told Bill Gates to do earthquakes. He said He had to make more Diseases.
> *) God said He sunk the migrant ships.
> *) God said immigrants are like NAZI invaders.
> *) God laughed at the Greek debt crisis and German bail-out.
> *) God said, "prosperity sucketh."
> *) God said brontosaur's feet hurt when he stepped.
> *) God said to start planting Mars. God said A.I. was needed for Mars.
> *) God said emergency medicine was a big problem.
> *) God said He hated the E.S.A because they stole from NASA. He said He ruined their Phillea mission and blew-up their rocket.

Attached: DQRFa_kVAAEs82d.jpg (297x297, 22K)

>Is it bad this man is a huge fucking inspiration to me
Yes. You are literally regressing intellectually if that's your role model.

relax persistence so_let_it_be_done happy_happy_joy_joy like_like happy whatcha_talkin'_'bout wonderful That's_my_favorite segway well_I_never shist Venus I'm_off_today you_talkin'_to_me middle_class pardon_the_french refreshing What_I_want NOT recipe no_more_tears far_out_man foul you'll_see you're_wonderful enough be_quiet_bird dignity Han_shot_first horrendous I'm_gonna_smack_someone

Can you compile coding standards/practices he is using?

terry knows more about technology than most of techno-consumers who populate this board. go glow somewhere else

EE students design OSs all the time. I know Jow Forums is fucking retarded and is essentially /diy/'s /v/, but google "embed systems" some time.

Pajeets can barely program hello world in anything, but they do know their mathematics.

If you crayon gobblers want to do what Terry did, also search up "MikeOS". It's exactly what Terry did, but it's designed for fizzbuzzers who can't even read simple x86 assembly.

does he inspire you as a programmer, or as a role model for life in general?

CS and CE folk have to do it too, at least once in most universities in the world

you're a CIA nigger, what matters is he made something elegantly designed and gave 0 fucks about what people thought

his design philosophy and work ethic appeals to me

Maybe there wouldn't be future generations of crazies, NEETs and retards if we had a set of reasonable evidence-based eugenic policies and no immigration from third world shitholes.

t.gay degenerate

If you look past his insanity Terry is a very reasonable individual

> if you ignore his insanity, he's not insane
If you do consider his insanity though, Terry is not a reasonable individual, because he is actually insane.

Had me til the last one. Catholicism is fucked. Not biblical at all.

>Is it bad this man is a huge fucking inspiration to me?
Not at all.

Attached: 1493523134546.jpg (1232x1040, 183K)

That's what the (((cia niggers))) want you to believe.

Who will eventually play Terry in his biopic?

*opens to Terry running down a CIA nigger in the 1990s*

How about pic related? He actually created something useful.

Attached: hans_reiser.jpg (360x303, 44K)

>*Kills your wife*

Attached: trymyfs.jpg (366x524, 42K)

I too am inspired by the unhinged behavior of a wildly un-medicated schizophrenic.

>embed systems

Embedded systems compared to modern multipurpose desktop OSs is like comparing someone building their own bike against building a 747. (I'm sorry)

If you have specific use cases and needs that need to be done by the OS, yes, rolling your own is doable and feasible with a team or on an individual level, depending on the scope of what you need the system to do, and total experience.

I'm sure there are some complicated embedded systems but at least your framework and goals are defined. Windows and Mac and Linux are decades-old projects. They're fucking crazy and cannot be reasonably reconstructed by one person on their own.

> *) God said He hated the E.S.A because they stole from NASA. He said He ruined their Phillea mission and blew-up their rocket.

kek, some of this is pretty funny