PFFFT!
Amazon is not greedy but instead very loyal to its consume-

Attached: wew kad.png (1043x739, 867K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/amazon.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

surprised it was ever profitable that low desu

Eat your heart out, Drumpf

They talked about this years ago, it's just finally happening.

>Drumpf

This, actually.

still worth it

What does prime actually do

A lot of random things but mostly free 2 day shipping on 90% of the items on the website.

Basically you can spend $10 a month towards your shipping or pay for prime. So if you order more than once or twice a month then prime is worth it.

I personally didn't need prime once they raised it to $100.

>$99
>low
>worth it for most people
Not being a poorfag but for the fact that people get 2-Day shipping items usually delivered between 2-3 days, it's not really that costful for them.
Heck my USPS priority mail costs like $3 let's say for a $25 shirt on Amazon, and hey it would arrive in 3-5 days!
Amazon Prime is overpriced in my opinion unless you make big and multiple orders per year (while at the same time increasing the company's revenue your morons).
Basically they make money because of Prime (increased sales from 2-day shipping) and now they want to fuck over those same people that do that.
I'll sit comfy with my 50% student prime but I probably wouldn't get Amazon if it was regular (I don't need to buy stuff all the time from there).
Wake up sheeple!

whatcha at, senpai

Attached: 6.jpg (264x186, 39K)

you do know 2 day shipping isnt the only thing you get, right? You fucking moron.

What is two day shipping

In the UK we just have next day or standard delivery

I personally enjoy free next day delivery and also Amazon anime is very high quality so crisp

>shipping a t-shit is expensive
>p-prime btfo

>muh 480p movies
>muh trash Prime day deals
>muh Whole Foods crap that is probably still going to be overpriced
>muh support for paying artists $0.00001 cents for every hundred-thousand stream of their music
I'll give you kindle and 2-day shipping (even though less now and since its increase due to Prime).
Wake up sheeple!

unsure about else where but in the uk you get: next day shipping, amazon netflix, amazon spotify, free audible book a month, free twitch sub a month, free e-books/comics/magazines and a bunch of other shit, really don't know how they can only charge £8 a month for it

>In the UK we just have next day or standard delivery
Have you considered the fact that the US is far more massive than the UK? Generally we have Overnight/next day, one day(two business days from ordering), two day(three business days from ordering) then standard 3-5 day shipping with again, an extra day of handling. Then there's economy options sometimes that can take up to two weeks.

Lol isnt the UK like the size of Rhode Island, probably takes like 45 minutes to reach the north most point to the southern most point

>480p stream
>quality
Ok.
I guess you live near one of those Amazon city-inventories that do next-day shipping.
In Houston I get those but outside of it in Texas it's sort of coming in. Still prime is making them more money than it should cost IMO.

I really cut back from last year too

Attached: file.png (545x149, 10K)

Yeah its a scam i disabled auto renew and i am done buying shit from them.

The 2 day shipping and a mediocre selection of movies, music, and e-books like your other streaming services. Out of the big three they probably have the most pathetic selection of titles to watch even after everyone jumped the Netflix ship. You can also purchase digital titles like Vudu or a couple of other services, but at that point, I would much rather have a copy that isn't tied to a specific service if I'm shelling out that much for it.

You do realize that the UK is 20,000km^2 less than the size of Texas right? That's our second largest state right there, and that doesn't account for the other 47 continental states.

>What is two day shipping
>In the UK we just have next day or standard delivery

Attached: 1429679568292.png (600x500, 96K)

Shipping is free if you spend 50 bucks. Prime is a scam

does anyone have the meme of the Nazi dude sweating over a black ebony I really need it, but can't find it in my collection.

Prime tricks you into buying more shit to justify your membership

You're not those people that actually buy more expensive things like laptops,TVs, or desktops on Amazon do you?
That shit has terrible pricing and usually less warranty than local stores or mainstream stores (Best Buy, Fry's, MicroCenter).
Anyways I see that USPS is just getting closer to 2-day shipping ever since 2012, when Prime started to really spread its wings with 2-day shipping. At some point it will become a standard and instead Amazon should keep the price the same but maybe just remove some of the useless trash you pay for in the service that you might not want (music / 720i movies).

I've noticed places like Target, Walmart, and Best Buy are often times the same price or cheaper than Amazon lately. And for things like electronics I'd rather BB since I get 8% cash back with my Chase card there, and I don't have to wait to get it, just drive 15 minutes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 10.25.19 PM.png (289x54, 8K)

5% cashback on their card more than pays for the membership for me.

You also wait 3 days for your package to actually ship and then another 5 for it to get to you.

>BB since I get 8% cash back with my Chase card there
Wtf?
What card

Well i could just buy my cheap chinese shit from walmart and get it instantly

guys I am serious

>100 million subscribers
>at $120/year
>14 trillion in revenue per year

But then you have to go to Walmart

That guy here, I also have that and it's pretty good but you're basically forced to keep buying Prime stuff to justify.
Basically the credit-card version of Prime.
I usually deal hunt on other websites like Newegg or Walmart but yeah I see that electronics are better in stores than Amazon.

But i get to keep my 120 dollars. Or i can wait. Bezos is a kike and doesnt need to shake me down for more money

>falling for the Amazon credit card meme

Attached: 1521141251736.jpg (637x637, 64K)

>free

Attached: 1435625398188.jpg (500x700, 190K)

Amazon doesn't even have the best prices on things anymore. Customers are just lazy or they want to abuse their no-questions return policy, which everyone else is basically paying for without actually using.

>tfw it takes like a whole month for my orders to arrive because i live in a shitty country

1080p lol
56%ers mad af

Also

Uh, you might want to check that math.

prime lets me go

"Huh, I want this, but I don't want to drive 50 miles to see if stores have it... oh free shipping and 2 day delivery? fuck it i'll just get it from prime."

the money I save on gas alone because most of the shit I get from amazon is shit I would get regardless is worth the cost, not to mention when you buy something 20+ lbs, but isn't over 300$

Im ready to cancel that card. I fell for the meme. Least useful credit card. Double cash and amex blue have made me a lot more money

Imagine such a manchild that you can't wait a week for your anime pillow to arrive.

>free shipping
You prepaid for the shit shipping. An entire 100 dollars a year for SHIPPING.

Chase Freedom Unlimited, 8% back if you use their affiliate link. So I just order online and pick up in store.

A lump sum of $100/year for unlimited 2 day shipping on any purchase they do the handling for. Happy now?

>free

>100 dollar prepaid shipping that only works on their website
Wow what a deal! Meamwhile i still have to pay shipping for gun stuff because amazon is noguns nigger jews

It's good that they are finally increasing the pricing so they can offer better product for us consumers.

about 30 seperate orders so far on prime

I think by the end of the year I will have used it more then the 100$ up front cost was.

>can't spot shit tier bait

I use to get this shit for $50, what the fuck happened. I just want my free shipping....

Waste more money to justify the money you wasted on the membership. It's okay i got memed too for a while. Keep in mind any order over 50 would have been free to ship and you paid for the luxery of getting it 2 days sooner

Got a link? I looked at their shop through chase option and it only shows 1% extra for BB

That's what you get in a neo-Jow Forums thread about amazon shipping.

>Keep in mind any order over 50 would have been free to ship
All that ever did was make me think of random bullshit to fill the last $5 or whatever in the cart.

have you seen the rampant shilling lately ? what the fuck are the mods doing ?
they're still here, loli got deleted just now

Drumpf is a john oliver/leddit meme and has no place here, bait or not.

>free audible book a month
>free twitch sub a month
>free e-books/comics/magazines
>free

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means

come on niggers please

>t. still using Prime Student
>$50 a year
>has twitch prime as well
>get free games
>can sub to fav streamer every month for free ($4.17) every month instead of $5
So the price increase will just make it worth the same, and that's not including the value of Prime Shipping and Music/Video

>supporting Amazon

stallman.org/amazon.html

Attached: rms.jpg (987x641, 61K)

I basically buy all my shit from amazon that I don't really need right fucking now.
I also get 5% back from all purchases because of their chase amazon card

Attached: is this botnet.jpg (291x88, 9K)

Are you using Chase Freedom or Chase Freedom Unlimited?

Attached: Capture.png (554x561, 36K)

Freedom Unlimited with ultimate rewards. Are you sure you're on unlimited? Because Freedom has higher cashback that cycles.

I don't watch TV or use reddit, but i'll keep using bait that works if it unconditionally gets (You)s

>not just getting the card for the 75 dollar gift card and never using it again

Yup, it's the only card I have/use.

Attached: dfg.png (440x200, 10K)

This guy has a point. Ironic shitposting is still shitposting and is highly cancerous.

>saving money by using it to give manchildren who play videogoyims for a living by begging for handouts
Hmm

this is why I'm using walmart's site instead.

Roasted

yeah 100 was just cutting it for me. Ill probably be done with it after this year then

All it takes is one big order to take the chunk of your membership to make it worth it. I got a fucking television in 2 days with free shipping, and used the prime video to watch old HBO shows for free and a movie or two over the year. That easily is worth over $99 to me let alone the convenience factor laid out here

I guess it's a targeted thing then? Because my extra cash back options are pretty poor, except a few clothing stores perhaps

>Be Amazon
>Get Prime(tm) order and ship it 20 minutes later
>Be Amazon
>Get standard order
>Sit on order for 4 days
>Have it overnighted

Tbh I really don't know how they do it. Their robot's time much be so much more than what they've jewed the private mail carriers down to.

>The first item I see in Amazon's Swansea warehouse is a package of dog nappies.
>The second is a massive pink plastic dildo

This is your society.

>A thousand people now know your vendor, card type, and the last 4 of the card identifier.

Breaking down the possibilities of a 16 digit ID into a handful of potential guesses based on this data has been a thing for over a decade, user.
Look out for yourself.

Fair point, but the replacement card is literally sitting on my desk because the current card is about to expire. So the actual attack vector is .. well, it's closed because I'm activating the new card right after I post this.

Thanks, though. I appreciate it.

Is everyone on this board too young to remember how expensive shipping used to be for things?

mohammed

double cash/amex blue preferred is literally the best credit card combo available right now, same as I use
kinda surprised no one's been able to compete with either. would love to drop Amex, as that company fucking blows

Yep, 720p is indeed & truly the best streaming resolution.
Even though with a quality as fine as 540p, why would you need anything more than 360p in the first place?
240p is truly all you need for streamed movies/tv-shows.

>used a guide on Jow Forums to get a .edu email a few years ago
>get amazon prime student for $50

man am i glad this doesnt affect me

Laughing when I, in Italy, tech problematic nation, have Prime for 19€/year
(Next year going to 36€)

those piss bottles are not cheap OP cumlord

I canceled my membership a few months ago. I doubt people are aware that any orders over $25 is free shipping but you have to wait a couple more days. I'm not impatient so Prime isn't worth paying over $100 a year to a company that doesn't need it.

>not in the US
>not even using a fucking credit card
>buying all the shit I want with crypto I randomly made this past couple of years
>mfw I have an amazon account but never use it since I buy from somewhere else

last purchase I spent north 1k USD and I was honestly digging around on my wishlist and the web to see what else could I add to the order

Attached: yea.jpg (720x960, 68K)

non-Jow Forums tard here, buying prime because of this

Attached: 2018-04-27-53100.png (708x75, 8K)

Breitbart has a US Alexa rank of 69.

Lol I pay 49€ in France

No.....

Attached: 131305048820.jpg (3072x2304, 974K)

that's a pretty neat news site

Attached: 2018-04-27 09_35_16-Breitbart News Network.jpg (430x165, 60K)

They're trying to normalize spying and soon we will have to be told when we can pee.

Is Amazon this good in the US to justify a price increase? Amazons quality in Germany is dropping with every year. They introduced their own delivery service in some big cities which is by far the worst on the market. They struggle to uphold the delivery time of 1-2 days giving free months of prime away like candy for compensation. In the last year I got 8 months of free prime. Sounds awesome? Not so much when most products are illegal chinese knock offs which break easily or dont work at all in the first place. Want to return the garbage? Suprise! You now gotta pay for the return yourself.
The only thing keeping them alive is that cloud money from AWS.

I always abuse the cheaper overnight shipping Prime users get. $4-7 to overnight that, sure why not?