Suggestions to save Jow Forums

Okay guys, Jow Forums is dying and many people are leaving as a result.

Any suggestions on how to save Jow Forums? Please give serious answers, we gotta make Jow Forums great again.

Attached: Suggestions.jpg (167x167, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jow Forums was stillborn

What about less complainfagging?

Attached: file.png (159x141, 30K)

delete it bant sucks die die die i love you

OKAY, REAL TALK

This

Bring back the newspapers. It kept Jow Forumselopes in the know and made Jow Forums feel like a community, with the Jow Forums users being their citizens. This is why originally the first OC's from Jow Forums were drawn interacting with each other, and the setting was usually in a small town or farm.

At some point we'll run out of graves because according to some of you Jow Forums just keeps on dying every day.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

That's one good suggestion. But does anyone else have a good suggestion on how to save Jow Forums?

Jow Forums Has a newspaper?

Sorry if I don't know, I'm kind of a newfag.

normal noses

We should grab all of /bant

Attached: GettingBant.jpg (480x360, 18K)

And push it somewhere else

Attached: PushingBant.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Used to. Started with The Morning Jow Forumser, eventually it ceased productions and someone else took the mantle, and the same thing has been rinsed and repeated. Then we went a loooong time without one, but a new issue of The Daily Fishe was recently released, so that news paper might be making a come back, but who knows. Other things that we could try to do is hold community events again. We used to have an anime stream, were Jow Forumsoids could come together and watch anime at a certain time. We used to have boss battle threads. I see the Minecraft server has been recently advertised again, but it used to be more popular. And other stuff like that, that brought users together and made it a nice board with nice and fun posting. Rude posting was mostly looked down upon, unless it was directed to frog posters. We also really didn't have too many draw fags so it was up to the the average user to come up with OC, most of the time. We also had less namefags than we do now, only a handful, but im not sure if that's affected anything.

Attached: 3rd Issue S.png (1200x1800, 1.21M)

Gave me a hardy laugh

Attached: 1517589436382.png (1000x1000, 191K)

sugg ma dig ou pee

Attached: 1535648796646.jpg (225x225, 5K)

chest CT to see size of defect
open chest approach for surgical repair
deflate lung and remove sixth rib
sew dacron tube graft into Jow Forums aorta
drain CSF to prevent neurologic effects
a few days in med surg until ur insurance company calls to complain and/or before you get nosocomial infection and die of newfag aids

Dump the animefags, britfags, and the fags. Nobody really minds the KPOPfags, they can stay.

To be honest, thanks for the History lesson. It has really helped this newfag understand more about Jow Forums.

Also, maybe we can try bringing back the newspaper and the community events you mentioned to fix this damn board.

By the way, it was nice to see someone posting something relevant on this board.

KPOPfags must go away too! KPOP is a plague at this point and I hate it!

Attached: 1533170428130.jpg (666x667, 45K)

Kpop is alright, they mainly stay in their general and don't bother anyone.

Oh really, then what explains the fits that the obsessed K-Pop fans throw over petty trolls and people disliking them.
Also, K-Pop is everywhere, especially over here in Asia. The girls in my high school class talking about K-Pop non-stop, and you can never run away from K-Pop advertisements and culture, even on Jow Forums.

By the way, I'm not saying all K-Pop fans are like this,so don't call me a stereotypical faggot.

k-pop generals are fine, you can hide them easily and they don't bother anyone

I'm not gonna argue with a K-Pop fan on Jow Forums.

I already did that on the YouTube comment sections of K-Pop music videos.

>By the way, I'm not saying all K-Pop fans are like this,so don't call me a stereotypical faggot.
I don't know much about k-pop and their fandom, I'm just judging by what I see here on Jow Forums. They kinda stay in their general for the most part and don't try to flood the board with their famdom. Thats a good thing, if you ask me.

Regarding your first question though, there isn't any startegy for fixing the board. Jow Forums either fixes itself by putting at least a tiny effort in every 10th thread, or it continues going the way it is heading right now.

Not to change the subject or anything,
But we kinda derailed my thread asking for suggestions on how to make Jow Forums great again.
Oh well, good thing we don't know each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA