/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Comfy weekend edition

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE
- TEN COMMANDMENTS /PTG/ DOESN'T TELL YOU pastebin.com/raw/BXJYcXsx

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Attached: 1464730251651.png (499x500, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
sendspace.com/file/pttdh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.
How else you supposed to get invited then?

first for thank you

You're not supposed to get invited by strangers from public places.

By reading the OP and not asking such stupid questions.

T*xi on the path of chipmunks to another day, another Kyle with complex inflated Nalas, t. neon sack of Z*d?

take the interviews, moron

>tfw waiting for PTP invite

Attached: 1524702420849.jpg (400x304, 45K)

Which site?

Hey guys.

I am looking for a German movie/show tracker.
After some research, I stumbled upon HDCenter which seems to be the German version of HDB. I found an old thread (3 years ago) that mentioned they invite on HDB. Is this still the case? Do they invite anywhere else?
Are there good alternatives that are easier to get into?

By the way, I am a member of PTP, BTN, AB, RED, APL, GG and a couple of other trackers. I am looking for a tracker in the mould of PTP, so no scene/warez trackers with rar'd trash.

Jow Forums.org

Nothing like that on HDB, not official, unofficial, or old locked thread even.

There is a locked thread, retard.

Okay, thank you for the info.

I just saw that Torrent Sector Crew seems to have open signups at the moment.
Does anybody have experience with this one? The tracker was also mentioned with the "better ones" in German.

In the Recycle Bin, not in the Invites forum. Didn't even think to look there.

PMing the guy that posted that might help you get in. It might be a dead end. Getting into HDB is worth it either way.

>Torrent Sector Crew
no thank you

Okay, thanks.

Is it shit? It is full by now anyway.
All the good German trackers seem to be invite only, no mentions of official invite threads anywhere.

status on pezmc?

he got spooked by spaghett

germans don't use torrents much. they mostly use ddl sites and usenet

All my German friends are mostly just downloading content in English from general trackers. One is using XDCC.

sorry mate, I wouldn't know. I don't like the name

status on Zakku?

eternally btfo

think he is getting that AB account?

All the German tracker names sound either edgy or plain stupid. And I have yet to see a German tracker with a layout that doesn't look like it's from the early 2000s made by a 12 year-old.

Yeah, I was part of the DDL scene for many years, but left as it gradually turned to shit.
I guess DDL is so popular in Germany because it's not illegal. Torrenting on the other hand is illegal since the content is shared by seeding.

I would honestly invite him again, but it sucks to be marked

What's up on the AB Invite forum?

Wondering if it's worth getting to Power User for it.

Wait, if you have already invited him, what's the point doing it again?

2 accounts so he can build ratio by leeching from himself.

I know you are lying, you little shit, and again, i lost interest in ab, if i still get in, ill stay quiet and follow the rules, if not, bad luck, i can still get stuff from public places

No guarantee the staff has seen the chat. Also, no guarantee someone linked it to the staff, because they'd be automatically /marked/ too. And I don't see any reason why he couldn't join even if he is /marked/. He didn't do anything wrong.

>not just getting legend for the epeen

Kek

Need a shrink for private tracker matters. There's this one thought I couldn't get out of my head. I have many trackers, but it's so boring to chat here anonymously that I want to be /marked/ for recognition. Yet I'm afraid of possibly bad outcome. What do?

Attached: rodin_theThinker.jpg (850x820, 36K)

Remember, being /marked/ wont insta-ban you, but you'll have to be very careful, because any minor rule breaking will ban your account

>Maximum Users: 18,000
>Enabled Users: 17,984
Have you gotten your AB invite yet?

Nope

Yuh, many time ago from RED just for collecting. Btw, user limit is meme.

AB closes applications when they hit cap and don't allow invite giveaways on forums so your only (legit) option is official recruitment.

>AB closes applications when they hit cap
nice myth. this shit has been open for half a fucking year now. theyll probably reopen it by the end of july again.

Weren’t they closed for like 3 years last time?

iirc they also werent open for half a year prior to that.

no, i'm not a man child babby

Well, if i dont get into ab, ill just go to bakabt or Avistaz, and download there until ab applications are open again

No, the user limit is above cabal.

>Avistaz

Attached: 1515612148590.jpg (425x639, 110K)

Just got in Bib, I'm going for Elite class. Any recommendation to help quicken the task of uploading 100 torrents?

download from MAM
upload to BIB

Or just become power user on RED and get recruited to AB and other trackers.

>RED
Why would i want to get into a tracker that i dont care about? I have patience

Cuz becoming PU on RED is like private tracker Bar Mitzvah.

Anyone knows which tracker has a recent updated version of Lazy Nezumi Pro? IPT has one but it's almost 3 years old.

Im intrigued now, what is the best path to RED, or how hard is the interview?

>tfw been on all the good trackers for literally over a decade, or less than that if they haven't existed that long
>tfw see this thread and it's just gay memes and dumb drama literally all the fucking time
>all i do is go on and download what i want, maintain the absolute barest minimum requirements and go about my day
>can't understand why the fuck this gay shit needs a general

Attached: kermit.jpg (800x768, 37K)

not really.
i'm elite on red and there ain't anything worth an shit in the invites forums!

Frankly I wish What had never died because I don't think I would have ever remember this existed otherwise.

Attached: Advanced Faggotry.jpg (217x208, 23K)

>why the fuck this gay shit needs a general
/ptg/ gives basement dwelling neets something to do during the day

>waiting for a chance that may never come

It's a stepping stone to the other cabal trackers. There are paths to bigger and better things from there.

If you're already in and happy with all the trackers you have you don't need these threads. This is about climbing the pyramid.

Anyone have an idea if there even is an HnR on AnimeTorrents? I wanna delete a bunch of files but cant figure out shit from their clusterfucked spread out rules

pastebin.com/thLgSkNE read from 74th to 88th line. All the info with a link to interview preparation site. Also, this one might help:
>Redacted notes: Made ridiculously simple--->>> sendspace.com/file/pttdh4 (thanks the member that posted this back on July/17)
False, read the pastebin above.

>invite forum is hook with nothing worthwhile
>stepping stone
zed please go

tfw got in JUST now
Thanks

They aren't about climbing the pyramid, that's the excuse people make to waste their lives on all the ridiculous drama. I didn't have any idea who that 312c cunt was until you faggots started obsessing over him. Yeah he's a cunt but so fucking what, get a fucking life.

POO

No one even talks about you anymore, 312c. Fuck off.:)

>BIB, PTP, AHD, DB9
>there ain't anything worth an shit

Don't do this, you'll be retail trumped within the week and down to 0 uploads

hehe oh u

The only reason I use these threads is to find out who recruits where and if I should bother, on my neverending path to getting into KG
The rest leaves me completely indifferent

IN

This retarded newfag isn't even there, don't waste your time, he does this in every thread.

HDB is the answer

I know, and to get into HDB I have to jump through every type of hoop imaginable
Its not like im in a hurry anyways

Don't read books.
Don't watch movies.
Don't like "deepbass" genre.
Yeah, user, nothing there is worth an shit.

I posted a full list of who recruits on RED awhile back though

T*xi on the path of chipmunks to another day, another Kyle with complex inflated Nalas, t. neon sack of Z*d?

What do you like?

THE

robots wrestling in scat

thats more or less Apollo

Neoclassical.

Stop.

So just stay in RED?

Yeah.

Yes. You gotta seed forever for not being on AnimeBytes.

replace robots with pajeets and you have Pooloo

Attached: 1501296532658.jpg (700x672, 62K)

But I am in animebytes, user
that's why I want to delete said torrents too

DELETE THIS ZED

Attached: Dbg9eolV0AAG4nd.jpg large.jpg (349x359, 23K)

Yu fkin got me. Well, try to understand the rules, but shouldn't be more than 72 hours.

What does "Total Waste" even mean?

Your life.

Good, I have seeded all of them for a month+ anyways, was just wondering if I had to seed till like 1.0 or some other retarded shit

wat dis

looks like a router from where I'm standing

kek

A device from which you obtained Blacked siterip.

A tribute to the cabal Gods for more buffer. You would know this if you weren't neon.

Screenshot sent to appropriate institutions.

>But I am in animebytes, user

>Anyone have an idea if there even is an HnR on AnimeTorrents?

???????????????????????????????????