What are some tech jobs that require no experience?

What are some tech jobs that require no experience?

Attached: 13f.gif (200x239, 48K)

anything at best buy

qa

just apply at a company that trains new employees

lmao

Tech isn't a field where you learn on the job, really.
You either school yourself and have a hard time finding work unless you're a self employed programmer or something.

helldesk. I already pity whatever soul you have left

Do and learn whatever you like work for free as freelancer, find your customer-find the problem to solve.
Theres probably tons of problem that using recent tech to solve could make lots of money around you.

Example problem:
Around me there are lots of salty shrimp field, and the water qualities here can't be measure by contacting sensors (it would damage them fast) so I want to find a way to for non contact measurement of water qualities at reasonable price.
I'd meet the farmers myself, having some drinks and tell them that i'd help them for free.

good joke mate

I don't see what the problem is. I had no experience and I got a job at a tech company last month. I've been training the whole time and already have a client lined up to work with. Don't listen to these memes.
Just keep looking around. I went to my uni's career fair.

Newspaper delivery
You can use a GPS if you want to feel like batman while you do it
Shit I wish I'd have thought of that before

Offer your services for cash.You can avoid taxes and be your own boss.

Hey guys!
I found a job listing for a Data Entry/Data Process Operator.
The position is part time and the hours fit into my summer school schedule.
It seems perfect for me, I hope I can get the job.

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 7K)

if you have skills and can prove that in a technical interview then you should be fine xp or no xp

Just make sure you won't be worrying about the W.E.N.U.S. all day long.

Junior * *

CEO

Just take credit for everything any of the employees make.

Wireman

CTO (Chief Technology Officer) or maybe something like Senior Software Engineer

Give me one reason why an employer would hire someone who has no experience vs someone who's acquired a degree.

Recycle shop.

maybe the candidate with no work experience has a healthy and active github with multiple projects, and the candidate with a college degree has 84 solo fortnite wins and a vape mod?