Which one is the lesser evil?

Which one is the lesser evil?
Which one do you at least try to avoid at all costs?

Attached: Intel-AMD-Nvidia-logos.jpg (600x300, 102K)

AMD is the lesser evil.

Best combo is AMD cpu with a nvidia gpu.
Prove me wrong.

amd is good but intermittently competent and shit
nvidia is evil but competent
intel is evil and shit

I don't know where nvidia falls into this

Attached: 1200px-Red_and_blue_pill.jpg (1200x679, 102K)

Only because they could never grow enough to be a greater evil. Though I still prefer AMD because no ISA cripple (from the cheapest potato APUs to EPYC, all of their CPUs have the same set of extensions). Chipsets also have more features for the price.

Nobody making GPUs is competent right now; keeping up with demand would mean a huge surplus of last-gen cards once mining settles and new architectures are unveiled

fpbp
I'm getting a 2700x in a few months, tops. Thank god I can reuse my DDR4 from my current skylake build.
And if Navi ends up being actually good, I'll get rid of my 1080, too.

>what is the matrix
oh come on...

AMD are the lesser evil. Nvidia have overtaken Intel as the most evil, endlessly creating and pushing proprietary, vendor-locked technologies and engaging in the shadiest of business practices. At least Intel support some open standards like VESA adaptive sync/FreeSync and are open to co-operation with other companies.

The green pill is a suppository.

Some, not others.
X299 would be a lot better if RAID features weren't locked and it had ECC support

AMD has the best CPU's for the value.
Intel CPU's at this point are overpriced shits that only offer a 5-10% performance gain over AMD in gaming ONLY.
NVIDIA has the best GPU's due to developers primarily focusing support on them more than AMD. This isn't a good thing.
AMDs GPUs can't catch a break. Vega is pretty good though. But as said before, Nvidia will always be better since devs focus on NVIDIA first, then patch later for AMD (or not at all)

AMD is the lesser evil definitely, but it might be this way since they're small. Pushing opens standards should be what everyone does.
Intel is shady as fuck and are assholes, but they still accept open standards and contribute a fuckload to the linux kernel. Them giving out the atoms for free netted me a good chink tablet that has served me well for several years now.
Nvidia can just fuck off. *works is one of the worst things to ever happen to PC gayming. Their GPP bullshit is already looking like terrible times. They refuse to pick up freesync when literally everyone else is going for it. I can't blame them, they have the advantage in GPUs and have brainwahsed gaymers to the point where they can whatever the fuck they want.

There's not much point, they're all evil.

>tfw threadripper with a 1070ti.
I'm more futureproof than secret nasa projects.

Attached: 1471144822648.jpg (563x542, 74K)

>1070ti.
>futureproof
Nah. Call me when you have MCM GPU from novideo or ayymd.

>MCM GPU
lel. enjoy your massive bottlenecks

Nigga I'm set for 1080p for the next 10 years easily.

>not at least believing in leather jacket man

Given how few gaymes don't run at 60fps on a 1080Ti now, I'm doubtful. What, you expect developers to get good?

>purchases based on morality
Hahah nah

Good goy.

You can't be antisemetic and a moralfag at the same time

Sure you can.

My tribe > all other tribes.

AMD even when competitive was never really the "EVIL", always tried to do open standards and shit, one of many reasons why they never became big is because it was easy to take advantage of them.

Tribalism is immoral

That's right goy, trust us, you can't