Normies. Can't live with them, can't live without them

Normies. Can't live with them, can't live without them.

Attached: Screenshot_20180427-081250_Twitter.jpg (1440x555, 244K)

>Apple
>both hardware and software

>Android
>an OS
>used on a very wide range of different hardware companies with very varying quality from beneath Apple to above Apple

???

What Is vanity and how do i escape it when hating it is vain

Wtf life

Attached: tumblr_oatwgfLReo1skn1oxo1_500.gif (402x317, 1.14M)

A dragon dildo is missing.

This should be classified as a mental disorder that requires evaluation.

I seriously don't understand why people say that iPhones, iOS, macOS, and especially Apple watch, look good. They all have this disgusting rounded corners aesthetic from 15 years ago.

Why is there an ethereal spear poking out of the ground into the person's genital region?

Why must you question it

don't kink shame

Honestly the only REAL reason applefan boys exist is because of people like you.

You made this an us vs them, and because of that it solidified in their minds that they have to pick a side. They picked apple and now they're going to stick with it, and every time you make fun of them or laugh at them for their shitty choices, its just kicks it in deeper that this is a war between apple and android.
If you had just ignored it and let them make bad decisions in silence, they'd of dropped it and moved on, but now they feel the need to "win"

You're the reason apple still exists user, think about that.

Attached: 1508686046665.jpg (1280x720, 254K)

They say it because the Android UI is ugly as fuck no matter how you configure it. Also, post what you consider a "good-looking" smart phone.

>You made this an us vs them
Pretty much this. No one wants to associate with the fat and autistic contrarian neckbeard, so Apple is the default choice for normal people.

that's definitely part of it but the ipod, itunes and the first iphone played a huge part in setting people up for their walled garden

>ugly as fuck
not since 6.0
Material Design is literally the best design, Apple has been looking like bland shit ever since and still does, Apple had a good looking Ui back when it didn't do the whole minimalism thing, since then it's just been the same outdated 2015 shit.

>what you consider a good-looking smartphone
Easy, i'll give you the best looking smartphones of all time

1.Google Pixel XL (in white, obvsly)
2.Google Pixel 2 XL
3.iPhone 4/4S (both black and white)
4.Sony Xperia Z3

the Razer phone and iPhone X are Honorable mentions, the X is a great return to ye olde iPhone premium look instead of the generic bullshit apple has been doing for a long time, except the notch ruins it, like any other phone with the notch. Razer phone is good also but a little bit too bland, i like the squarey form factor and it's rugged look, but it needs something like the trackpoint on a thinkpad to truly stand out.

It got them started, but the fighting kept it alive.

Apple makes good products and it would undoubtedly still be in the market today just because of its starting base and good products. But it would be a much smaller and competitive if we didn't make people stick to it so hard. Even apple fans know that Apple are megajews and hate what they do, but because they want to win they stick with them instead of even looking at android.

wrong method
right conclusion

KYS, fruitfag.

Attached: images.jpg (189x267, 7K)

>apple fucks up older phones on purpose
i this a meme? i hear this about all phones

let's pretend i don't that information

>own iphone 4
>iphone 5 launches
>iphone 4 gets fucked up
>"well i better buy the iphone 5 now, i trust apple even though my last phone turned into shit after a while"
>...
>own i phone 5
>iphone 6 launches
>"well i better buy the iphone 6 now, i still trust apple even though my last 2 phones turned into shit after a while"

the same with any other brand, i wouldn't buy a product from them again if i had a bad experience

>let's pretend i don't that information
i don't ~know~ that information FUCK

>THIS
>UGLY
>SHIT

Attached: vdhnbCX.0.jpg (1200x800, 81K)

normal force?

So... it's about status rather than functionality? That much was obvious from the get go.

Oh god, at least people were intelligent enough to no buy that shit.

>apple fans vs android """fans"""
who the fuck even thinks this way? 15 year olds?

android doesn't have even fans because people with androids actually have real jobs to do and don't care about their phone's OS

Android = conservatives, accepting there are differences that are mutually exclusive and everyone is best off in the circle where they feel they belong

Apple = liberals, one shit phone for everyone regardless of their needs

Attached: apple genius.png (641x729, 33K)

>not switching mobile platforms each generation

>disgusting rounded corners aesthetic from 15 years ago.
Which is actually just a copy of 1960s German design.

if you came to Jow Forums after 2014 you're a normie

Bullshit, apple zealots was a meme 20 years ago. There were people who used computers, then there were "omg apple just werks" folks buying their shiny new iMac. I never encountered anyone shilling PCs remotely as hard as macs in that time period.

Everyone think they understand and control the normies until they come with the guillotines.