Imagine being sub par at everything you do. Even your partners think so

Imagine being sub par at everything you do. Even your partners think so.

Attached: 1518090342450.png (653x726, 35K)

Nobody gives a shit about your blog
go away you fucking deadbeat

Attached: even pajeet fucking laughs.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

10nm never ever

Attached: 1519903169142.jpg (2618x924, 298K)

Will ryzen finally be good at games on 7nm or 7nm+ or do we wait some more after that?

(You)
Oh no. You get 5 less fps!!? Kys autistic videogame vermin. Worse than audiophiles

> You get 5 less fps!!?
>next gen video cards come out
>get one
>suddenly even more bottlenecked by the CPU than before
>have to buy a new one because last gen you bought one for the exact video card you had
Besides even that
>Kys autistic videogame vermin.
you know how desperate of a comeback that is? Like it's bottom of the barrel.

Imagine being the top selling CPU company, and having to hire J. Keller because you forgot how to design them.

if you don't want to work on yourself and if you do.

This post is not for Jow Forums.

Just play at 1440p or 4k already.
1080p is for plebian consolers. It's just fucking disgusting.
Then all your CPU worries go away, as now you're just praying NVidia releases a new GPU already.

8 months ago games didnt matter

now suddely games matter

t.intel

Just wait for killer Keller's 32core, 128thread intels

he got hired for SoC systems nothing more

>Just play at 1440p or 4k already.
Ah, a valid point, how ever, I have in fact compared high resolution gaming to high refresh rate gaming, and anything where there is decent amount of movement, I heavily prefer smoothness over big resolutions. How ever that's just me and I really wish AMD came up with something for people like me.

>1080p is for plebian consolers. It's just fucking disgusting.
eh, fuck off.

>Then all your CPU worries go away, as now you're just praying NVidia releases a new GPU already.
Right now the 1080 and 1080 ti both get bottlenecked by ryzen cpus. It's going to be even worse when they release their new GPUS.
As for the logic of
>use settings that bottleneck the CPU so the CPU choice becomes irrelevant
>but buy ryzen
do I really need to explain how logically unsound that is?

>8 months ago games didnt matter
They mattered years ago, one year ago, 8 months ago, 2 months ago and they will continue to matter in to the future.
I am real happy for everybody who doesn't game and can get a ryzen and be happy with it. But I and I am assuming every other person in my position won't just buy a CPU that is mainly made for productivity to game.

Ryzen+ is faster but even Zen 1 handles high FPS well if you OC properly and use the right RAM.
>Caring about more than 200 FPS

>Ryzen+ is faster but even Zen 1 handles high FPS well if you OC properly and use the right RAM.
>Caring about more than 200 FPS
Actually it's the 120/144 fps mark and never falling below that.
Go ahead show me ryzen doing that.

>I heavily prefer smoothness over big resolutions
Well I bet you've never played anything at 4K then. Or you play memewatch or something similar.

>Right now the 1080 and 1080 ti both get bottlenecked by ryzen cpus
Well not at a decent resolution.

You're all getting memed to play 144Hz.
You know why this specific number?
See 3D movies were taking off, then they didn't.
Manufacturers found themselves puzzled as to what the fuck they should do with those 144Hz screens.
That's where you suckers come in.

I don't have to, I already am.

>Well I bet you've never played anything at 4K then.
I have, and I also have played some games at 144hz monitor with minimum framerate never dropping below 144. It feels glorious.
Not that 4k is bad, it's just I clearly prefer smoothness.

>Well not at a decent resolution.
that's subjective

>You're all getting memed to play 144Hz.
Not a meme that I heard somewhere, I actually compared.

>You know why this specific number?
Because my monitor can output it? Feel wise, even 100 fps vs 60fps feels like an upgrade, and 120 is good enough for me right now, but since I have a monitor that can output 144hz, might as well aim for that. Simple as that.

>Manufacturers found themselves puzzled as to what the fuck they should do with those 144Hz screens.
>That's where you suckers come in.
Oh wait, you are actually trying to imply there is no difference between 60hz and 100hz, 120hz and 144hz? PHahahahahaha what a joke. Fuck try it out some day user.

144Hz was the refresh rate needed for stereoscopic 3D. That 6x24Hz. The display outputs the image 3 times for each eyes and the glasses were synced. It was needed because 48Hz or 96Hz didn't cut it for brightness.

Now you're all buying 1080Tis an Gsync recycled 3D screens.

>Ah, a valid point, how ever, I have in fact compared high resolution gaming to high refresh rate gaming, and anything where there is decent amount of movement, I heavily prefer smoothness over big resolutions.
So buy a 1440p/165Hz monitor, you fucking retard. Or one of the brand new 4K/144Hz ones launching any day now. You clearly have all the money in the world to spend on PC parts and only want the best, so it should be no issue.

>Right now the 1080 and 1080 ti both get bottlenecked by ryzen cpus
I own a 1600 at 4GHz paired with an overclocked 1080 Ti and experience zero CPU bottlenecking in any demanding game. The 1080 Ti taps out LONG before the CPU does at 1440p. Even in the very most CPU-intensive titles like AC: Origins I'm not even close to being CPU bottlenecked. It'll take a far more powerful card than the 1080 Ti to get there.

You, on the other hand, are just another shill posting about parts that he doesn't own, and has no clue about.

Attached: chuck's fuck and suck.png (2560x1440, 266K)

Imagine thinking about posting this everyday.

Don't bother bro.
He's been sold to the 144Hz 1080p jews to recycle their 3D technology investment.
He'll keep delliding and custom loops on he's Intelaviv housefire because 'he prefers the high framerate'.
Notice he could just run his display at 80 or 96Hz and not see the difference, but it's pathological at this point.

>So buy a 1440p/165Hz monitor, you fucking retard.
When the GPUs and CPUs advance to support it, sure.

> You clearly have all the money in the world to spend on PC parts and only want the best, so it should be no issue.
Even the best stuff can't run 144hz 4k.

>I own a 1600 at 4GHz paired with an overclocked 1080 Ti and experience zero CPU bottlenecking in any demanding game.
So you are delusional, considering it's proven to be otherwise, or are you saying fps above 60 doesn't matter. Much like the console tards used to hail 30 fps as all you need.

>You, on the other hand, are just another shill posting about parts that he doesn't own
Right back at you.

If the screens provide a benefit to peoples experience while playing games through smoother visual, who cares what the origin was?

Look, I has everything I need to play 1080p 144Hz, but it just looks like 320x240 pixel garbage to me, before I got a 3dfx2 cg and played 640x480, or even 800x600.
You mentioned you played 4K before. You haven't played games that did it justice.

AMD makes gud processors, but their GPU's are a shit. Couldn't care less about brands, I choose based on performance to price ratio

do my balls look big in this skirt?

Attached: 107077.jpg (472x596, 92K)

intel shills are literally mentally deranged schizo jews

>pic unrelated
:^)

>Look, I has everything I need to play 1080p 144Hz, but it just looks like 320x240 pixel garbage to me, before I got a 3dfx2 cg and played 640x480, or even 800x600.
That's entirely fair, and in the same aspect I feel a big difference in how smooth and how pleasant the game is for me with high refresh.

>You mentioned you played 4K before. You haven't played games that did it justice.
I mostly play games that have decent to lots of motion in it. It's only in games with very little motion where I can give up the high refresh for 4k.
4ks main strength though is productivity, it's simply far better to code, shitpost or watch stuff on 4k monitor and that's what I use it for.

Ryzen is better than the Intel 8th gen. Wtf you talking about.

So memewatch it is.
There's this hidden windows function that scales everything to 150%, if your eyesight is terrible.

>So memewatch it is.
>if your eyesight is terrible.
Can't you engage in a conversation like a normal human being?

>Jow Forums
>normal human beings

>Just wait

I can understand you wanting better refresh rate.
But 144 is just too much.
Honestly, it doesn't have to be that high.
Let's settle at 100Hz.
As I said, the Jews want you to buy their 'gaming CPU', 1080Tis, and recycled 3D displays to play at consolefag pixel gibberish.
8700K is a gamer's CPU only comes from this meme.
Guess what, it's gonna fail at it a year from now, just like 7700K does nowadays.
It's just an endless pursuit of cooling this fucker at great expense to achieve an unrealistic framerate.

Compare this to gaming at 4K.
Any toaster will do. It's just about the 1080Ti.