ITT: Jow Forums nostalgia

ITT: Jow Forums nostalgia

Attached: richards-tweet.png (559x704, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRm0NDo1CiY
youtube.com/watch?v=YkyhvCdJ_vM
youtube.com/watch?v=DURk7VQhW-k
youtube.com/watch?v=K7Hn1rPQouU
youtube.com/watch?v=u5YJsMaT_AE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=rRm0NDo1CiY

Attached: Steve_Ballmer_LOLWUT.png (300x334, 159K)

context?

Will Riker on shore leave made joke, feminist cried

>chick goes to male oriented event
>gets 0 attention, nobody wants to fork her repo
>

women hears joke
takes picture of two men who made joke
had them fired
eventually got fired after she said her company was officially supporting her

Attached: 1450690650792.jpg (2000x2000, 747K)

You know how the SJW left has pretty much taken over and ruined everything? Well this was one of the first shots.

you think that would happen these days?

She got a fucking documentary made on her
I genuinely feel bad for her kid
She genuinely goes out of her way to throw a shitfest over every little thing and this 13 year old kid is acting like the sane grown up in the relationship

Kek

Attached: 04.jpg (800x533, 51K)

man, the anti-"feminists" are in full force today

btw, this is a tech board, not

Are those fucking wood screws?

>feminist is listening into a conversation between two guys, completely unrelated to her on both fronts
>she doesn't like the content
>initiates Gestapo Mode
>creates a crusade on Twitter against them to shame and bully them like some religious inquisition
>they get fired
>she gets fired afterwards for being a cunt
>a few feminists act like "she's not a true feminist", but nobody volunteers to fix what their movement fucked up, only vocal dismissal rather than taking responsibility much akin to a church's way of doing things
The usual.

Go back to Plebbit. Only this board is infected with you prats and it's fucking awful.

I hate this timeline

go back to stormfront, retard. or just kys already
again, this is a tech board, not a politics or gaming board

iirc these two dudes aren't even the guys who said it. completely irresponsible on her part.

begone thot

Remember when fermi was released and we got that fun background change and music started playing? That was fun.

this was peak Jow Forums

Attached: nvidia.png (800x533, 600K)

Good times.

Mate, i've never posted on Jow Forums and couldn't give a fuck about their nazi uprising but only a total cunt thinks getting these dudes fired was a gift to the world.

fuck off soiboy

Now there's a meme I haven't seen in a while.

You think only Jow Forums takes a shit on feminism?
So many businesses and projects are being bombed and undermined by feminism, even normies are consolidating against this shitfuck of a religious sect.
FreeBSD has already lost plenty of skilled coders after the feminist CoC(k).
Pic related is also one in a line.
Firefox community is pissed that donations are going towards feminist experiments and social wankery instead of the browser itself solely as intended by donators.
With each project showcasing a downfall as soon as parasitic feminism is attached to it with factual graphs showcasing this, you have lost the argument in this discussion by an additional iota, while an additional group of non/pol/ users have joined up in the collective rage against this fraudulent political meme collective of feminism.
Get fucked, and keep getting fucked as you already are.

Attached: 1519394365935.png (777x767, 353K)

go look at the catalog and tell me if the bunch of anti-feminist threads isn't a concerted campaign (much like product shilling and other shit)

you are talking politics. if they harm their communities or not is not something we should even care about. plus, you fags keep repeating the same shit over and over.
go elsewhere

>you are talking politics
So are Intel and Ryzen when they are competing with technology and pulling security accusations.
So is the whole tech world when net neturality and security are on the line.
Even BitCoin mining became politics because it has economic impact and significance and economy is politics, which also pulls Apple into the equation when all aforementioned is consolidated. H1B1 and outsourcing? Politics and tech combined.

You can ignore politics but politics won't ignore you.
Be a dumbfuck child by yourself who encloses itself in its baby cage, the adults are talking now.
You aren't the one to make decisions on what should be discussed on this board, you are too underage to do it.

Not but the point of avoiding political discussion is that it will always devolve into a battle, since it speaks to people's fundamental beliefs thus everyone's core views of the world are challenged. Avoiding politics is trying to avoid every discussion turning into the same discussion.

basedcucks got assblasted they started ddosing sendgrid

Attached: Tidus.jpg (500x360, 31K)

Politics is
>The principles relating to or inherent in a sphere or activity, especially when concerned with power and status.
Every company in tech is a state, and states have their culture, and the interaction between them is politics.
Avoiding tech politics is like avoiding 90% of the tech field. You might as well wipe out 90% of threads on Jow Forums then and rename it "Software" or "Hardware". However it's called Technology, and Technology includes tech politics. That's what the other manbaby doesn't understand due to a lack of basic education of the very concepts it is talking about. You can't avoid talking something which affects the very products you use, and the way you use them.

Attached: Cx4T4MGWQAAJp3a.jpg (500x661, 60K)

>the anti-"feminists"
you mean normal people.

You're in the minority, the Majority laughs at you.

>go look at the catalog and tell me if the bunch of anti-feminist threads isn't a concerted campaign
Take your victim complex elsewhere.
Jow Forums is a right leaning site.

Nah. There's a /lgbt/ board full of flaming 'lefties'. Jow Forums has always been about shitposting first and foremost, and only politifaggots think that under the layers of irony everyone is secretly /theirguy/

Attached: f63e6b27be38ff8a472007c18112c8c6jp1.gif (220x227, 594K)

Attached: Man held hostage by AMD drivers.jpg (555x475, 103K)

even the faggot on lgbt hate niggers and sjw's. Either way it's a containment board.

Jow Forums has never been a "right leaning" site
Jow Forums is aright learning board because its fucking retarded.

Everyone else just hates everyone, lefties and righties included. Stop including us with you racist shits. I don't hate people cause their race or vagina, I hate them because every single person, including your dumb ass is a fucking imbecile.

But I agree with the other guy, it gets tiring seeing this constant bullshit on Jow Forums
>hurr china hires women to massage programmers
>hurr random girl X did something stupid! all girls are stupid!
>hurr indians
like seriously fuck off, the people bitching aren't even tech competent in the first place, I doubt any of you have a real Jow Forums related job, or if you do its some shitty IT job at best.

>People in power abusing programmers at tech conferences and trying to ruin peoples lives
That's pretty Jow Forums related.
Get over your own biases.

> Poo
> ---------- loo

Its barely tangentially Jow Forums related. we're a tech board if you're going to complain a bout a big company it should be something about apple not having headphone slots. Not about how apple hired some cisgendered tranny to work for them.

>indians have bad code!
as if you'd know, you probably never worked with an indian in your life and you're just parroting what other people have said.
your shitty code monkey code is probably just as bad, and honestly if you're working with indians that have such bad coding styles then you're probably at the lowest tier of development.

literally everywhere I've worked had code standards, and if you weren't up to par you'd get fired.
and guess what, we still had women and indians working there.

>Jow Forums has never been a "right leaning" site
Of course it has been you idiot. It used be more libertarian but it's always be right-leaning you newfag.
>Stop including us with you racist shits.
>US
You're you, you are not with "us"

You sound like fragile colored.

Found the Poo.

He is colored. Colored in the red, white, and blue; red from butthurt, white from big black cock cum, and blue from getting punched like a little cracker bitch.

I wasn't even the first user, its just annoying seeing you Jow Forums shitters everywhere.

>right leaning
>left leaning
either way I honestly doubt you know what either of those things are. being true right leaning would be against
>drugs
>anime
>traps
>gays
and a variety of other things.
Jow Forums isn't right leaning, even Jow Forums is only sort of right leaning.
what you're seeing is just racism and superiority complex of nerds who failed at everything else in life.

I think large portion of 4Changs userbase has grown up by now and have a stance on things instead of being directionless /b/tard teenagers.

Also, you coloreds have no place in White man's land.

Attached: 20953232_298482963953970_2119865908898157021_n.jpg (384x384, 14K)

>its just annoying seeing you Jow Forums shitters everywhere.
as said before Jow Forums is Jow Forums.

>Jow Forums is actually a right-leaning board
>the people here actually care about my political agenda deep down

Attached: joke.jpg (600x400, 39K)

Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=YkyhvCdJ_vM

>my face when

Attached: 1496295574795.jpg (325x307, 28K)

>being true right leaning
There is no true right leaning.
There is either true right, or right leaning.
Leaning is a word with a definition, a word in a dictionary, a word in a dictionary you never read and don't comprehend you stupid illiterate faggot.

>Jow Forums isn't right leaning, even Jow Forums is only sort of right leaning.
why do you keep saying that when it's very wrong. The majority of the ideology on Jow Forums is right-leaning libertarian. Even the faggots on /lgbt/ are anti left.

>he thinks falling for the politics meme is "growing up"

Attached: 1524403235952.png (600x842, 142K)

why didn't moot axe Jow Forums when he had the chance, hiromoot will never do it.

containment never works, that's why you don't contain viruses on your computer, you remove them as soon as possible.

Attached: 1511034829101.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Yep.

Does anyone have any of the AMD "cutting corners" memes? There was a case where AMD GPU fan was grinding against a component resulting in it cutting the corner of the component off.

Attached: 1468362593489.jpg (500x500, 62K)

>he thinks falling for the politics meme
It actually is.

Moot banned ponies once and all hell broke loose. That's how /mlp/ came to be.

>containment never works
pol isn't a containment board. The sooner you learn that Jow Forums = Jow Forums + hobby. the sooner you'll learn what this site is about.

Attached: 1474376441002.jpg (1000x3000, 458K)

Jow Forums is fine IMO, Jow Forums just needs more global wordfilters but hiromoot is a peanutbutter

Attached: laughingatyoubuddy.jpg (446x400, 82K)

Attached: ggfdf.png (796x838, 354K)

>the majority of Jow Forums
the majority is fuck all because we're all anonymous.
it just so happens that /b/ and Jow Forums are the loudest and most cancerous of the bunch.

>but x hates y
its Jow Forums, everyone hates everyone. the one consistent here is that everyone hates something. yes they're anti- left, they're also anti-right, because all of you are shitters.

youtube.com/watch?v=DURk7VQhW-k

classic

Attached: 1430794454123.png (426x545, 246K)

even the FOSS and privacy topics Jow Forums holds important are political issues, not merely /cyb/ larp

Attached: 1492294512257.jpg (500x371, 51K)

What? Jow Forums is based, its /v/ and /tv/ that needs to get nuked from orbit, at least on Jow Forums when either vidya or kino is discussed it doesnt devolve into shit flinging and copy pastas.

>196.75 can cause fan issues and make Fermi overheat to death

Attached: 180px-FermiLiftoff.jpg (180x273, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=K7Hn1rPQouU

>complaints about abuse of power
>projecting this hard about race and gender
Let me guess you followed the retards from Jow Forums here.

Attached: 1432566046757.jpg (914x768, 533K)

Why is tv so popular was it always like that? It must have crossover with pol even though they claim Hollywood is brainwashing the masses.

Shieeeet, I never saw this one.

ITT:
>hurr durr we aren't pol
>some minor issue with companies falling for political memes is a tech related topic
>Jow Forums has always been right-wing
>Jow Forums wasn't and isn't being being influenced by stormfront and other shitty alt-right groups

story?

after 2016 burger elections Jow Forums has completely turned into the lowest common deteminator shitfest filleld with boomers from reddit

Attached: 1377652002576.jpg (800x792, 131K)

i saw that thread. those are reposted images from some macfag forum, reddit or something.

It affects me.so yes I should care

>story?
It was powered by Nvidia, isn't it clear enough from the pic?

That's John Carmack's company thing on the side he did until that failure I believe.

>Jow Forums
>white
If anything, its a bunch of colored people trying to save the white race from some retarded whites that want to genocide the whites.

>Jow Forums is based
why do you have to speak like a cocksucking 12yo who just found out about Jow Forums and weed
sorry, meant to say
shadilay kekistani bro xD

She hasn't tweeted since 2016. What's she been up to since then?

YEAH IT JUST FUCKING HAPPENED

I miss the guy who would draw red airflow arrows on nearly every image posted.

Attached: 1388875354076.gif (320x135, 1.89M)

Attached: #swag.gif (400x384, 553K)

youtube.com/watch?v=u5YJsMaT_AE

She lost her job too for public shaming.

Attached: 1370201536713.gif (250x250, 179K)

Fuck off, sòyboy. This is not tumblr.

Attached: Bait_ba3788_5907668.jpg (900x618, 64K)

You shine in the dark you propagandist

Attached: 1503326222685.png (990x682, 580K)

>Jow Forums = Jow Forums + hobby

Attached: 1517797222359.jpg (638x544, 52K)