Why is this piece of technology such an alien concept for most countries?

Why is this piece of technology such an alien concept for most countries?

Attached: 32.jpg (918x1632, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2538668/The-horrific-damage-BABY-WIPES-childrens-skin-Chemical-wipes-cause-itchy-red-rash.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People who need it must have real dirty cunts if they need it that bad

adds cost

People who take a shit and don’t wash afterwards are medieval barbarians and they should not be allowed to participate in modern society. Fucking gross.

I dunno, wiping with paper seems so dirty and primitive.

They fell for the toilet paper jew tricks

>not using both

>A FUCKING SHOWER INSTEAD OF A BIDET

>user, did you sit in a puddle?

I wash my ass in a sink

They're probably cleaner than us who use paper desu.

thanks but i rather touch my anus

That's a motherfucking shower head, not a bidet. Good luck not splashing water on your pants and shoes.

I wish I had that, I sit on the edge of the bathtub and shower my ass every time after I take a shit

>Good luck not splashing water on your pants and shoes
That's not an issue if you are not retarded

The people who think they don't need it usually need it the most.

It's like a sink faucet, you can control the water. If children can do it, why can't you?

When you use a bidet it regulates the temperature, emptying cold water into the bowl before it comes to spraying so you don't get a burned or frozen asshole.
This thing is just a showerhead. It could be connected to a water heater that'll keep it regulated (yay power consumption) but more likely you'll just have to play with the knobs for a bit until the water is the temperature you want before spraying your ass.

I fucking got e.coli and seriously wish I had one of these right now

They told you not to eat the romaine user

I didn’t know until after I felt like shit

Also the shits don’t start until days later oh sweet god my asshole is fucked up

>no bidet
Fucking poorfags

I use these to clean poop nuggets on my anal hairs. works better than any bidet since it actually melts poop.

Attached: 346539.jpg (1200x1200, 82K)

>Take a shit
>Start spraying water all over your ass cheeks and asshole

Sounds like more hassle than it's worth

>hey kafir, wash your filthy ass so I can rape it better, you disgust me and remind me of goats

I live in a euro country where they put in bidets in the bathrooms. I don't know of a single person who uses the bidet for any purpose other than wash their feet or store their dirty clothes.

Perfect thing would be a toilet with with a stream of water and soap to clean yourself. OPs picture looks awkward as fuck to use

Attached: seashore.jpg (500x259, 111K)

Kill yourself Pajeet

posting the non-degenerate version

Attached: 1200px-Bidet_weiss.jpg (1200x925, 156K)

That looks like it would hurt going in, so maybe it's because other countries don't praise the homosexual behavior or indulge in it as much as the western ones do.

Attached: three-toed-sloths_thumb.jpg (2048x2048, 692K)

so how do you use it?

>done shitting
>get up to avoid reaching into the toilet bowl with your arm
>wipe with paper until it's clean
>wipe with wet wipe
>wet wipe comes out pristine and odor-free
meanwhile this shit
>splash your dirty ass with a jet of water
>it splashes all over
>your ass is now wet
>gotta stuff your hand into the toilet bowl or bidet which has been splashed with shit water to dry yourself
>get up
>water still running down your thigh
>waste double the paper to dry yourself
>waste double the time to wash your arm which you had to put into the toilet bowl/bidet
>you'll have to live the rest of the day knowing you had potentially shit-polluted water run down your legs and you smeared it all over them with toilet paper

Clearly most people are going to rub the actual nozzle on their asshole while it's spraying water. I feel so worldly and Euro when other peoples' shit particles enter my ass.

Don't forget these effete "cleaner than thou" snobs are rubbing water on their shitty assholes with their bare fingertips and getting their own shit under their fingernails. Do you see a nail brush? Nope. Wanna shake hands?

Are you fecesphobe, user, or are you racist towards the people whose assholes the shit comes from?? Hmmmm!?

Attached: or-38176.jpg (1143x682, 103K)

found the pajeet!!

I just use baby wipes desu

I grew up not knowing about these and now as an adult the concept of shooting water up my ass sounds unpleasant and gay.

the device is kind of gross by itself (you have to keep it clean and have it on display), so this is a better solution (and this works too)

You can wash it with your hands still. Watch videos where girls use bidet, they often use their hands to properly wash themselves.

Attached: LikeJav.Com-PMP-138.avi_snapshot_00.26.18_[2018.04.28_14.15.08].jpg (1714x964, 203K)

I, personally, prefer Jow Forums to lick my ass clean.

Thank you. God, non-yuros are fucking dumb shits

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2538668/The-horrific-damage-BABY-WIPES-childrens-skin-Chemical-wipes-cause-itchy-red-rash.html

Stop Clogging the municipal wastewater

!ALERT! non onions-conformist hate propaganda detected !ALERT!
Accept the chemicals into your anus or the basedlice will be informed

Attached: 1507425110225.jpg (560x560, 313K)

what the flying fuck are these filters desu
onions
onions
basedlice
basedlice

Attached: 1507426408585.jpg (268x265, 15K)

>He wipes standing up
You know that the anus automatically retracts when you stand up, and therefore you'll have traces of shit in your ass still?

Also:
>Done shitting
>Open warm water
>Change from toilet to bidet
>Ass is being cleaned by the jet without even doing anything
>Finish to wash up with hand
>Wash hands as you would have done regardless (right americunt?)
>Ass is basically disinfected up to 3 cm inside

$oy
$oylice

>Shave taint
>95% less stuff stick
>Still use bidet

Bring on the gay comments for this entirely functional exercise in hygiene.

What filters into onion?

That type of water ass hose is shit tire.

Japanese bidet or gtfo

$oy = onions
$oylice = basedlice
testing (don't cry, this thread is about shit anyway):
onions ($oylent)
yo onions user (yo $oy user)

>$oylice
Is this a new meme? I didn't see it before here.

I made it up on the fly, because I value oc

also po means ass in german, so it fit quite well

So does it replace $oy with based if it's a prefix?
basedsomething

>not having a horse anus in 2018

Is that for brushing your teeth?

seems like that, let's try suffixing it:
testsoy (test$oy)
now in the middle of a word:
tesoyst (te$oyst)

>being obsessed with grooming more than females are
You are a beautiful one. A faggot nonetheless.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Yes, and this is for washing toddlers in.

How is getting rid of anus hair more grooming than what women do? I depilate my whole body, and it's still miles away than make up and hairdressing.

Only Yurofags like having spurts of various fluids shot up their bungholes.

underrated 123 post

You know you have hair there for a reason right? You will sweat more and that will make you stink more in that area.

They may have changed it. Yesterday I was talking about the Russian space program and specifically the Soyuz capsule and it wasn't filtered

Soyuz
soyuz

Soyuz capsule

Attached: 1508012924206.png (282x261, 99K)

I hate the idea of the waste wet wipes make, so I just spit on a bit of toilet paper. Anyone else do this?

That's literally the gayest you could do. Have you seen Brokeback Mountain?

Only jap poorfags have this if they can't afford a flat with normal bathroom.

Attached: 1480776858718.png (591x565, 603K)

>>Ass is basically disinfected up to 3 cm inside
Sounds sexy.

Attached: poop.png (415x525, 282K)

>I wish I had that, I sit on the edge of the bathtub and shower my ass every time after I take a shit

Christ imagine seeing that

That feels dirtier than just wiping with a wet wipe desu

Why would you even touch that thing

I think you got the wrong idea. I don't meticulously shave every day/week/month, it's only enough to not have a filter of hairs which gets shit on them. Even if I couldn't it wouldn't really bother me if I had a bidet, or shower.

I can buy that. On the other hand there's less harder-to-clean-than-skin hair which will also stink worse than any sweat ever does from poop particles. Regardless if using bidet or not.

>using the liquid handjew

Attached: item_XL_10264839_12943235.jpg (600x407, 32K)

that is not the kind of drain you want to take a dump in. looks like a urinal drain but then why have the ass washer?

>shitting in a bidet
Back to the street, paj.

shitting in the bidet would solve the problem of not having a bidet in itself. toilets should function as bidets and toilets at once. saves space and money & is easier to install

i thought bidet is usually connected to toilet?

One step closer to the loo.

There are toilets like that but the one in the pic is not one of those.

Because they already know that japanese tech is superior but

Then why not shit in the tub? You can let it pile up for days and then wash it down all at once. Seem more efficient if you ask me.

I'm about to break.

Believe it or not, I have seen more than one post on Jow Forums where people claim they do that (shitting in the tub/shower)

Attached: 1508008897863.jpg (725x573, 28K)

soyuz
baseduzz ($oyuzz)
basedboy ($oyboy)
soi ($oi)

soiuz ($oiuz)
soiuzz ($oiuzz)
soiboi ($oiboi)

seems to be doing s/onions/based on \bsoy.*\b where word length > 5

It is. All you need are a couple of squirts and a quick wipe and you are way cleaner than half an hours worth of wiping using two rolls of shit paper

because memes user

Why not use pic related with a bit of Windex? ;)

Attached: 042156_1.jpg (1000x1000, 83K)

Hmm, you might be onto something.

Why does everyone who posts steps skip the drying part

HOW DO YOU DRY YOUR WET ASSES

Silica gel.

>He doesn't use the three shells

Attached: 3shells.jpg (612x411, 28K)

They probably use the tubes from their water-cooling devices to blow themselves dry.

Hair dryer

I've used exactly that when I was in a vacation in Turkey. is it strange that this is the thing that impressed me the most in Turkey?

>not having the best of both worlds
poorfags, i present to you

Attached: kbc11961-cottonelle-flushable-wipe.jpg (295x295, 22K)

Toilet paper retard

how would you not leave shit particles in the sink with this one? The best bidet is the one that sits behind your ass in the toilet seat and shoots water at your ass without you having to move anywhere