Wanna hear a joke? Apple will make the notch smaller in 2019 iphone 2X and THATS LITERALLY IT

Wanna hear a joke? Apple will make the notch smaller in 2019 iphone 2X and THATS LITERALLY IT

GONNA CHARGE YOU $999 AGAIN FOR IT

Attached: 1525465463818459024.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

yeah i wish they were like samsung and radically redesigned it like the S9

SELL APPLE STOCK NAAAAAAAOW

Attached: 1481874201471s.jpg (241x250, 6K)

I buy from nigger for 200 dollars

>S9
AT LEAST YOU GET STATE OF THE ART MOBILE CAMERA

It's not a notch, it's three screens in one display.

Attached: 3 displays.jpg (635x476, 33K)

>ITT: coping poorfags who can't afford phones designed by Jony Ive

Phones are all shit hardware. It breeds normie-ism and should be fucking eliminated.

>Says someone with no life

>Jony Ive
that guy was hired by his name,face and voice, literally nothing else lul.

PC desktop computers will always be the master race(you can actually upgrade if mobo and intel stop jewing people like pigs)

>hired before apple was popular
and it's SIR jony ive to you

but its JEW ive to you.

Next iPhone
>no lightning port - courage.
>no volume buttons - lol which needs those, just use a gesture
>no speaker - buy our Bluetooth Beats™ headphones and speakers good goy
>2000$, since Apple™ is a poverty brand (be thankful we didn't charge more)

>no lightning port
Nice idea man, just buy a new one when the battery runs out.

>notch and lack of headphone jack are a premium feature now
How was this allowed?

lul

Actually it's one display. They used Samsung's flexible oled and shaped it

>GONNA CHARGE YOU $999 AGAIN FOR IT
Who says that the 2X buyers bought the iPhone X? You should only upgrade your phone when it stops working.

>You should only upgrade your phone when it stops working
Tell that to the consumerist iSheep.

People would still buy them while competition fails at copying apple for 10000th time.

Just be brave and use wireless charging

Thanks man

>radically redesigned it like the S9
and by "radically redesigned" we mean "S8 + touch disease"

Because there’s retards out there who see a phone as a fashion accessory rather than a tool. They have to have the newest and shiniest one or else Stacy might get hers first and then they LITERALLY will die. Of course these are the same people who complain about being poor all the time/demand minimum wage increases but financing a fucking $1000 cell phone that you’ll use to share shitty occupy Democrats memes makes sense.

>everyone is american
>not selling your phone

Here in australia i can hand in my phone after 12months and pay $149 and recontract again picking a new phone and plan

Bait aside I believe phones are something I definitely wouldn't mind updating every year. I am sure you've heard of analogies that say we're pretty much a cyborg considering our phones are an integral part of our lives. And I want the best one the market has to offer.

Why do people buy the latest phones when they don't care about specs?

you mean every iphone before x?

5 more months till apple wins again

So wait, they're going back on their whole "we're discontinuing the X" thing? Also, it's not iPhone ecks, it's iPhone 10. So X2 or 2X would be "ten two" or "two ten". What, are they Square/Enix now?

This whole post makes me very skeptical, since it's the iPhone ten, so continuing to call it anything but the ten S or ten plus would make no sense, and the fact that Apple stated the ten line is dead. If anything, it'll be the iPhone 11. It'll still have the notch, of course, but at least the home button is part of the actual screen this time and the technology involved will make the screen more durable. I still won't buy one though; despite being a macfag I really don't like iOS and prefer Android for my mobile devices.

>actually giving a shitpost some thought

>yeah i wish they were like samsung and radically redesigned it like the S9
Or, let me design a phone for them. It'll have a glass back, like the iPhone 4 did, which will hide a very small lcd that acts as a viewfinder for the rear camera so that it can be used for selfies (because millennials), and the speaker for calls will be moved to the top edge of the casing as shown with the red line in the attached image. Same with the microphone, it'll be relocated to the bottom edge like Samsung and most others have done. This new phone will then have 1) no bezels and 2) no fucking notch because there will be no front facing camera.

With no front facing camera, they can now add back in the 3.5mm jack and stop fighting what people want.

Attached: IMG_20180428_095040.jpg (920x1000, 112K)

>all this instead of a notch
>lcd on the back more practical
>video calls/facetime now done via tiny lcd on back
>implying speaker on the top is good
>all phones with that reviewers says garbage
>others hear your calls
>add all this shit in but somehow headphone jack coming back
>haptic engine already took that space

dumb cunt

>android oems copy notch
>you complain apple has it
>apple should fix it
>apple fine with their implementation
>android oems don't do anything for bottom bezel
>just add notch
>apple should remove it but

The joke's getting old
>"normie-ism"
Okay this shit has got to stop
You use this shit don't ya? >flypigeon.co

notch=crotch

>mfw driving with my consumerist Apple fanboy friend the other day
>mfw he asks if I have an aux cord so he can play his hipster music
>I hand it to him
>"Fuck, I forgot my adapter"
the fucker has an iPhone X and can't do basic shit without an adapter. When I ask how it feels to be butt fucked by apple, he responds that at least they give him a reacharound while doing it.

This is the first time I type this seriously. Kill yourself.

Status symbol. Yes there are people that shallow

>not having a bluetooth head unit
What sort of a poor faggot are you?

Fucking brilliant

>being proud of being in a (((phone contract)))

Attached: image.jpg (224x225, 28K)

That’s why you need to buy a new stereo with Bluetooth and Apple® CarPlay™, goy. What are you, poor?

Fashion. Very important to women, and men too if they want to find a mate.

>GONNA CHARGE YOU $999 AGAIN FOR IT

they have weak sells because of that and I lost a lot of money on my stock for that. apple is probably going to lower the price for the next phone.

That's not a joke. It's really going to happen. And probably upgrade the specs so it's 0.0001% faster.

But, well, that's what every phone manufacturer does, and people still buy them each year. With a few "breakthrough" models like the iPhone X or something that are different enough from previous models, popping up every 5 years or so. You guys only choose to focus on Apple because you hate the normies for picking on you, but your favorite manufacturer does the same thing. And will probably release a flagship with a notch soon, if they haven't already.

It's a dumb thing to do. Most companies now even stopped letting you pay for a phone in installments; now you just lease a phone that you will never own, like renting an apartment.

Shit, as soon as Apple has to resort to lowering their price to compete, that will be the end for them.

This thread isn't about Android phones, though. It's about iPhones. Besides, if Apple does it, Android OEMs will copy it and problem is solved.

Considering how you open a full screen game, image or video and the notch hides part of the content, I'd say it's just one screen with a notch.

>>all this instead of a notch
Because that, and the absence of a 3.5mm jack are the two biggest complaints people have, retard.
>>lcd on the back more practical
It is if you want to eliminate the notch, which requires eliminating a front camera
>>video calls/facetime now done via tiny lcd on back
Except that's a retarded gimmick that is underutilized. Video calling from phones is cancer.
>>implying speaker on the top is good
And why isn't it? It's barely being moved a few millimeters. If done correctly the difference in calls should be negligible or even nonexistent.
>>all phones with that reviewers says garbage
I haven't even heard of a phone with the speaker moved to the top like that, and web searches return none. I think you're talking out of your ass, whereas I actually worked in a regional position for one of the top mobility providers in the US, and will likely re-enter the industry once my non-compete agreement and NDA expire
>>others hear your calls
It wouldn't be any different from the normal earpiece speaker, you mong. It's like you're literally mentally retarded.
>>add all this shit in but somehow headphone jack coming back
Because that's one of the two biggest consumer complaints.
>>haptic engine already took that space
Or, because the front camera will be gone, the 3.5mm jack could be on the top next to the speaker like they used to be on every cell phone.
>dumb cunt
I'd rather be a dumb cunt than an autistic retarded mong like you.

>YOU GONNA REDESIGN ALL YOUR SITES AND APPS OR ELSE

I still don't understand why they thought the notch was a good idea. It's basically worse in every way compared to something like pic related and doesn't really look good from a design perspective either.

Attached: LG-V30-Plus-AH.jpg (1300x1000, 34K)

WOW I WONDER HOW THEY WILL INNOVATE A SMALLER NOTCH

Attached: 1520067477408.png (833x861, 894K)

Because Samsung demolished any chance they could have had at designing a better looking phone with the S8 already out over half a year ahead of the balding phone.

what ever happened to the touch bar

Attached: general_ripper.jpg (668x501, 40K)

We have reached peak levels of human retardation!
What will the media come up with next?

>Sammy patented a screen with holes that can switch to either fullscreen with just the sensor holes taking up space or an aesthetic S8-like bezel around them.

Until we put the sensors behind the screens, they've practically won the screen design race. Only other option would be popping out sensors, but retards would wreck those within days.

Attached: $.png (936x527, 179K)

Attached: unapologetically.png (300x400, 59K)

Attached: 1524951861081.png (300x400, 78K)

I personally don't frequently use front camera for calls but your idea is quite stupid. First, Apple didn't just make true depth camera for no reason, will they ditch it in next version just because? But then there are rumours about gesture based interface but how that would be implemented? All gesture based UI require sensor to be some distance away from fingers and Apple is not that retarded when it comes to usability for people to take their iPhone out of pockets and start waving in front of it. Second, when removing headphone jack, usb type A and CD drive Apple did so because shit became obsolete in it's category and was replaced by something else. For normans when it comes to audio convenience>quality so most normans headphones are wireless and lots of them also buy wireless capsule speakers, if shit plays loud and ok enough that it's good enough for them. USB type A will be replaced by type C in future because it's better and will be a standard instead of everything having it's own type (like cameras). CD was replaced by flash drives and general advancement of internet. However, without front facing camera there is no way to have video calls where you would see who you are calling unless you go for dongle macbook dongle was a demanded 'fix' for yet to be widely adopted type C and not what Apple has in mind as end goal being wide adoption of type C.

isnt this a good thing? cheap phones will hold longer and catch if 'expensive' ones stop throwing bloat at moar ram/better cpus.

and catch up*.

The iPhone 10 was in development before Essential was even a company.

You don't seem to realize this is going to happen in the next 5 years. Like, for real. They're going to push wireless charging and eliminate the port. This is 100% happening.

here, I've designed the perfect iPhone

Attached: iPhone-5s-space-grey.png (1000x1000, 356K)

I mean they at least give you one for free with the phone. I have the iPhone 8 Plus and I don't think I've ever used the adapter. Kinda his fault for not bringing it with him if he was getting in a car and wanted to play music though.

all this meme does is make the notch on the iPhone X look better, something I didn't think was possible.

This, but i think they could make the screen of the SE bigger like the iPhone X but without the notch and Touch ID on the back.

fucking kek