How does it feel Microcucks? Your entire operating system is just another tab for the Linux poweruser

How does it feel Microcucks? Your entire operating system is just another tab for the Linux poweruser.

Attached: 1479397712831.png (1360x768, 599K)

Do you have autism?
>Asking for a friend

>GNOME
subhuman detected

You can run GNU/Linux in a virtual machine in Windows but without having to use PCI passthrough if you want to play games :^)

I'm using Windows 7 right fucking now in a virtual machine.

>GNOME
>Installing a random "pirate custom edition" of XP instead of installing a clean MSDN ISO
>Using a pirate copy instead of activating using any number of keys available online

What are you doing...

>Cat Girl Alliance

A fellow man of culture, I see.

>UNIX timestamp filename
Yeah aight senpai.

Attached: 134147126323.jpg (614x572, 58K)

Gnome's default icon theme looks awful. It looks like it glitched out and uses a fallback theme.

>pirated edition
>not black edition
If you wanted to run a hacked OS, why not get the good one?

You're so cool, OP.

$ printf $(date '+%s') | wc -c
$ printf 1479397712831 | wc -c

>Galge
Half of those aren't even galges. You're retarded if you think that all VNs are galges. KYS newfag.

>Windows as main drive because of gaymes

Using w8.1 from a raw disk

Meanwhile Windows CHADS can run every relevant piece of software natively that Loonix cucks have to waste processing power for.

I'm running Windows 10 with 6 windows 10 vms on my machine as we speak

>he doesn't know about 4chanx

Attached: 1494655323029.png (448x463, 211K)

>monobeno
You're on a watchlist now.

>GNOME
>Weaboo
>Shitpost
0/10

Using/researching Linux puts you on a watchlist. Same with Tor.

GNOME is the best Linux DE, the standard Linux DE.

>GNOME is the best Linux DE
It is the shittiest DE ever made. We have this shit in university so I want to start shooting (computer in window)?
> the standard Linux DE.
Linux doesn't have a DE, it is kernel, you know?

Linux is so great that it runs good even in Windows

And the entirety of Linux is in the Windows Store :3

Attached: 1_PBecyHS6Klw4u6MUkn4MlQ.png (1920x1080, 188K)

>Using/researching Linux puts you on a watchlist
No, it doesn't otherwise all Android devices were on watchlist

This is not Linux, it is GNU. Microsoft pajeets are too stupid to understand this.
Also it is a kernel extension for already bloated kernel

Technically they are due to terrorists overwhelmingly turning to cheap phones to communicate.

>getting this mad
=w= using linux on windows right now

Jow Forums's filenames are Unix timestamps + 3 random numbers, newfag.
Otherwise there would be filename collisions all the time

>It is the shittiest DE ever made
Not an argument
>Linux doesn't have a DE,
Muh Linux is a kernel retard answer

>=w= using linux on windows right now
IT IS NOT LINUX YOU FUCK. IT DOESN'T HAVE A FUCK FROM LINUX.

Attached: rms.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>Not an argument
Not an argument?
>can not see all programs that are running without going to fucking 'activities' and waiting 1.5 sec for all animation
>no way to change this shit without plugins and editing crap load of config files manually. What is the point of this DE then? I thought DEs were made to hide that config shit
>shitty decorations, that are too thick and not useful. Also 'File-edit...' menu is gone to a shitty location.
>2 gigs of ram is used by default, leaving nothing to other programs
>Search does whatever, but search programs (even W10 is better at this), and programs aren't sorted by default.
>GTK 3 is retarded
And it is not a full list of what is wrong with this shit.
>Muh Linux is a kernel retard answer
Yeah? But what it is then?
You are using an OS, a distribution, Fedora, Ubuntu whatever. It contains Linux and GNU utils. And you can't run a GNOME without some of those utils like X-server or Oy-WeiLand, and System-d.
I understand people using KDE, XFCE, LXDE, those are really good DE, they do what they advertise, KDE is flexible and easier on resources then GNOME (300 MiB vs 1.8 - 2 GiB), XFCE is lightweight and yet looks OK, LXDE is the lightest DE. GNOME 3 is fucking autistic shit designed for tablets, and devs don't even know about 'competition'.
I even understand people using tiling WM or just WMs.

Attached: 222.png (1600x1200, 1.64M)

*starts mr bash on mr linux*
uwu

Attached: 5-interop-bash.png (821x470, 25K)

type in uname-r just interested.

It makes sense. Games benefit from every ounce of power since response time is critical. Every other application, response time is far less important.

>If it doesn't like me nobody should like it
What an immature retard, go back to Windows 98 if you want old an old fashion computing experience.
>Yeah? But what it is then?
It means GNOME is the face of the Linux DE, you like it or not, GNOME is the nest Linux DE, the standard Linux DE.

>What an immature retard, go back to Windows 98 if you want old an old fashion computing experience.
So I guess you are masochist, right?
>It means GNOME is the face of the Linux DE, you like it or not, GNOME is the nest Linux DE, the standard Linux DE.
LINUX DOESN'T HAS A DEFAULT DE, IT DOESN'T EVEN HAS DEFAULT CORE UTILS.
There are only default DE in distributions. For example, Ubuntu comes with GNOME by default, SUSE comes by default with KDE, but it provides you an option to select other DEs in installer, Alpine comes with no DE, but it provides a tool to install XFCE, Mint comes with its cinnamon or mate...
And Mint seems to be the most popular distribution, so so-called default DE is cinnamon?

>So I guess you are masochist, right?
Nah, I'm some one who as many likes GNOME and is very productive with it, I bet all you do in Linux is to download anime and play mame roms.
>LINUX DOESN'T HAS A DEFAULT DE
It does, it is called GNOME.

>Windows XP
>GNOME
>Username is no
>It's a separate window and not a tab.
Great troll OP.

it's not linux, it's a linux-compatible system with gnu coreutils

post entire folder

Attached: uname.png (648x243, 12K)

>It does, it is called GNOME.
Really? Why I can't download it from kernel.org?
>I bet all you do in Linux is to download anime and play mame roms
I have a proxy and mail server on my VPS, that runs CentOS, and I have OpenSUSE on laptop to do different shit like shitposting, editing homework crap, editing shitty documents, write shit for micro controllers, design circuits, run SPICE. And you know how often you have to jump from KiCAD to datasheet to see pad dimensions? In GNOME it is fucking pain, since Alt-tab is slower (when you have a crapload of datasheets open), that selecting on taskbar appropriate task. On any other DE it is like in a blink of an eye.

See, there is no Linux, it is Microsoft kernel.
It is not bad, but they are calling it wrong.

pls kys

Fine, I don't need to use a virtual machine because my OS has software made for it.

It's linux, deal with it.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1501405159609.jpg (1600x1096, 1.15M)

if not gome what should i use

No, it is not. It is WSG.

This will not solve the problem
Whatever works for you the best. Try KDE, dunno. (if it crashes on neon or kubuntu - it is shitty distro, not DE).

If you really believe this, you're a fuckin ape. Once the game has loaded into RAM it barely uses the drive anymore if at all. You can boot a game from another system and it won't affect game performance outside of load times.

can you start Xorg and DE?

>what should i use
If you're used to GNOME and comfortable with GNOME then by all means - use GNOME. I personally can't stand it, I find it horrible and unbearable. But I've been using XFCE since before GNOME3. Perhaps I'd feel different if GNOME3 was my first desktop and I was used to it. Just briefly try XFCE/KDE/MATE and find out which one you "should use"; it's simply the one YOU are most comfortable with.

>the bottleneck in gaming is hard disk response time and speed
>the bottleneck in VMs is hard disk response time and speed
Sounds like you're the ape here.

>Really? Why I can't download it from kernel.org?
prolly cause you are a retard.
>In GNOME it is fucking pain, since Alt-tab is slower
>I have a proxy and mail server on my VPS, that runs CentOS, and I have OpenSUSE on laptop to do different shit like shitposting
In your dreams, you are just a NEET, a productive Linux user done'st complain for the same shallow stuff you are complaining.

The bottleneck in games is in no way the hard disk response time. That isn't a bottleneck whatsoever.

So then why are you saying that?

That putting windows as the boot drive just for vidya is retarded, as the original reply was saying.

Ummm, sweetiepops, Microsoft owns Linux now.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-06-at-20.40.54-830x580.png (830x580, 259K)

kill yourself

stop feeding that troll

Oh, I thought you were talking about running Linux and emulating games.

Says the one with fucking GNOME.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-28 at 4.01.56 PM.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

GNOME is the best Linux DE, by far

>i run a kernel on top of a kernel
>it owns it because the userland is downloadable
cygwin has existed before you were born fucktards.

Attached: shiv.jpg (266x189, 9K)

>cygwin

I only use this to shitpost on the screenfetch threads.

Attached: 1014629_1.jpg (738x640, 53K)

pshhh nothing personal kidd

Attached: xfce4onWSL.png (2434x914, 1.13M)

nobody uses that anymore sweetie, we run full linux through windows now~

>2007+11
>still using xp
>inb4 muh bloat

I can't believe somebody saved my hastily-made image.

Attached: oh gosh.png (300x134, 10K)

>That image
Fuck I used to use that shit back in the day. I had a shit laptop and all I could run smoothly were Linux distros and debloated Windows like TinyXP, TinyVista, or that Black Edition shit.

fucking hell OP change the theme please. default gnome is fucking hideous

>Debian is rated E for Everyone

How does it feel linuxcucks? Your entire operating system is just another tab for the windows poweruser.

Attached: png.png.png.png.png.png.png.png.png.png.png.png.png.png.png.png.png.png.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

based

>it is kernel, you know?
No richard

Attached: 1506220254284.jpg (806x938, 330K)

>1360x768
>"Windows black edition"
>Chinese cartoons
>Gnome

Fucking 3rd world retards man

Lmao, loonix is literally an app on Windows, on par with Messenger and Candy Crush
Freetards on suicide watch

Not an argument

>Mandrake
How old is that Linus rant?

Attached: linux-inventor-linus-torvalds-holds-tux-a-penguin-character-that-is-CPKPA7.jpg (850x1390, 128K)

true

Attached: kek.png (303x700, 115K)

It's literally Linux/POSIX syscalls translated/understood into NT syscalls

The functionality with POSIX compatibility was baked in one way or another since the first version of NT.

>It does, it is called GNOME.

It's XFCE

this is most retarted thread this week and i'm retard for bumping it

Want some arguments then?
GNOME lacks basic features while being a bloated mess
The devs are idiots who don't listen to anyone
It uses GTK which can't into thumbnails on file pickers

>GNOME
>calling it linux instead of gnu/linux
>1360x768
>mongolian animations
>using virgin pirated xp instead of chad gold xp
-18/10

Attached: gold windows xp.png (1600x1200, 1.27M)

>google image

>poweruser
>"XP black edition"

Why is everyone hating on gnome? It has a tiling window manager plugin and keyboards shortcuts, what else would you need? The other DEs are ugly.