Be awful criminal

>be awful criminal
>want to evade fbi spooping
>find some tranny bootloader thing
>have my feminine bottom slut install it on an old laptop
>fbi now has literally no access to my computer, the fucking cia can't do shit to break my encryption and no matter how much mi6 prays to allah they would't be able to see my mama tama folder
>do whatever the fuck I want online scott-free
Do I have that all right? All a person needs is ~300 freedom dollars and some autism and they're off the botnet?

Attached: 1524725861910.gif (300x580, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rootkit#Sony_BMG_copy_protection_rootkit_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tranners
for when you've got a hankering for "don't stick yo dick in" level crazy
but you also thirst for gaynigger-level STDs

As long as your online you're not off the botnet

nice try, the fbi has millions of zero day vulnerabilites in the linux kernel stashed away

lel tell that to the thinkpad autists and watch them freak the fuck out on you

/thread

>millions
lel no. The FBI are not a computer group, the NSA are. The FBI may be able to pay someone to find an exploit, but even the NSA doesn’t have “millions” or even thousands of exploits. Most exploits would be for web browsers, the best vector for infecting someone (besides email I guess).

So, here's the thing: basically all software is vulnerable. Government agencies don't need backdoor'd bootloaders to spy on you; it just makes things easier for them.

If what you're doing is bad enough for the FBI to even pay attention to you in the first place, you're gonna end up with some custom malware on your machine. Maybe that malware replaces your bootloader, but looks exactly like it. It monitors your keystrokes as you type in your decryption password, and then stores it in some hidden file, which is then emailed to the FBI the next time your machine is connected to the Internet.

After basically compromising your hard disk encryption, they continue to spy on your activities. Perhaps their malware adds some extra trusted certificate authorities to your browsers, and they MITM all of your HTTPS traffic that you thought was safe, and they build up evidence against you.

All of this is technically legal if they have a warrant. And the FBI has used malware in the past to get shit done. Ask yourself this: how much of a threat are you?

Dumb minus8 poster.

My FBI agent can't be this cute

>(((minus8)))

>installs backdoor on ur computer
teehee don't mind me user, just ricing ur distro :3

what if op IS minus8

This image is strangely way too hot.

He needs to prove it by drawing Kiki.

If someone has remote access, they don't need to enter a passphrase to decrypt your hard drive. You've already done that for them.

You have have encrypted partitions.

How does that malware end up on your machine? Curious because couldn't a hacker do a similar thing? I remember getting a rootkit on windows XP for seemingly no reason (just browsed internet) and it was such a pain in the ass, wondering if a similar thing could happen in modern operating systems.

Did you have scripts enabled when browsing?

why do I feel turned on?

>have my feminine bottom slut install it on an old laptop
you mean this slut?

Attached: Screenshot_20180427_231448.png (848x475, 312K)

Beep Beep

Most likely. How do malicious scripts get embedded into the OS? Do browsers not have some form of sandboxing?

I do realize this is /sqt/ tier but I'm looking for specifics

Its usually escalation.
You get an exploit into a program, that gives you access to something else.

Most browsers are typically fairly self contained, but what you can do is leverage access from the browser into forcing them into downloading something malicious and hoping the run it.

Typically most browser exploits are more like redirects or deencryptions. Having to go further would be much harder but doable by exploiting your browser instead of just an exploit on an a site.

>I remember getting a rootkit on windows XP for seemingly no reason
Probably came from a CD you put into the drive, user. Sony got busted for that with their music CDs but they weren't the only ones doing it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rootkit#Sony_BMG_copy_protection_rootkit_scandal

Who's that cute grill senpai?

R34 on that gif??

Faggot.

it's already r34

1) Google tails
2) ???

You are now pretty much off the botnet

I wanna stick my penis in tripcode

>google tails
>they're now on your tail

Attached: 1509531582725.png (514x352, 28K)

And that's how all the anime niggas ended up on the watchlist

>what is mossad
>what is nss or whatever its called

One time I saw a video of two female agents handling this guy's junk

The Clap or Gen. Alexander actually confirmed this, but I don't remember which one.

The FBI agents that came to my house were to men in their 40s or 50s. That was the worst two hours of my life, I don't recommend it to anyone.

I do too and I am 98% straight.

Story?

Use fucking old school radio transmitter and shit. Anyway CIA-nigger had forgot how to use this shit.

I'll make a green text of it some time. But my principle essentially profiled me because she disagreed with. She called the FBI on me even though I wasn't the group that was doing anything wrong and told the rest of the group to knock it off. The problem was I called a kid who joined the group via a link on a flier, which I had advised against, a fag. Even though it was all online and I didn't know for sure they were one, but I was right. And that's what got the FBI to come to my house, even though they shouldn'tbe doing that because I'm a minor. But muh cival rights violation is what she cried. The FBI deemed I wasn't a threat, lol. Turns out the principle called the regular police but they didn't do anything because there wasn't a threat made that's why she called the FBI. My mom has one of the dudes number on her phone now... that's a Scarry thought.

Yeah lets broadcast something which needs to be encrypted. What a great idea!

Like a sheep
:^)

Alexander who?

You're never safe from the government, if you're the next ross ulbricht or something they will get you eventually.

That was probably it, I used sony CDs a lot

I see, so all it takes is an exploit to make way for bigger threats. Like how a small tear becomes a large hole. I imagine all it takes is finding an exploit and waiting for people to use its function such as flash player and its downhill from there, right?

General Keith B. Alexander, former head of NSA. Try to keep up.

nothing gay about wanting to fuck tripcode