Okay I had a preliminary phone interview for a software developer internship yesterday...

Okay I had a preliminary phone interview for a software developer internship yesterday. It went well and I think there is a solid chance I will get the internship, problem is I'm a pretty heavy marajuana user. According to the website, they drug test full time employees, will they also drug test me?

Is failing with weed an automatic not getting the job?

Should I even bother stop smoking weed now?

Attached: download (16).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Yeah, should stop smoking weed and save some money.

I got a drug test as an intern recently. Just stop taking marijuana for a while until you land a job and pass a drug test, then you can start again.

Try heroin instead, take a lot the first time to acclimatise your body to the drug. Much safer than weed and can't be detected in tests.

It's going to take about 30 days for you to test clean. You can get synthetic urine.

just tell them that you use it to help control seizures, if they say no then fake a seizure on your third or fourth day of work and sue the management.

You better start chugging cranberry juice. Either that, or get a friend to give you a piss sample.

long term though, just stop. Weed isn't doing what you think it's doing. Been there, done that. Lesson learned 9 years later.

Just get clean until after the drug test. You can pick it up again later AND you'll have a greater earning potential than if you fucked up your chances now.

If your state has medical marijuana just say it’s medicine. It’s not like they can legally ask what medical condition you have.

elaborate

lmao what do you think weed is, are you going to find out about the meaning life?

dude just buy the most recent version of quick fix synthetic urine, I've been using it for years

They can legally ask for a doctor's note.

In most states you just pay for a recommendation - that's not hard to get.

How about you stop being a fucking degenerate and stop smoking that shit. You're an adult now. Make adult decisions. Or do you wanna live in your parents basement for the rest of your life?

Any company hiring technology professionals, outside of federal or federally funded organizations, that drug test, aren't worth working for. Technology doesn't adhere to traditional employment guide lines and thus far, traditional employee practice from an employers point of view shouldn't conform to archaic business models. Pot for example is legal in over 20 states, and yet, employment can be withheld if the user simply has THC in their system. The medical marijuana industry absolutely needs to create a breathalyzer equivalent for THC, to determine what amount of THC is currently active in someones system. versus what is dormant. There it literally no difference in legalization of tobacco or alcohol and yet normal, productive, functioning members of society and or the workforce is constantly facing prejudice when it comes to marijuana use. Because such technology doesn't exist, overly controlling companies are allowed to exist in a gray area of illegality when it comes to marijuana.

tl;dr If something is legal, so long as your not currently under the influence, there is no legal reason to withhold employment. If I had to guess, many companies will soon have their pants sued off, once the technology exists to determine active versus dormant THC levels in adults. I wait patiently for this day. When normal productive marijuana smokers aren't wrongfully subject to the tobacco, alcohol, corn, and coffee's lobby shills conducting an all out attack on cannabis.

Attached: 097879870098.jpg (880x880, 246K)

Stop smoking weed you trashcan stoner nigger.

Companies should have the right to not hire soma-crazed potheads.

How incredibly naive you are. To imply that somehow all marijuana smokers are degenerate basement dwellers. If you actually left the basement and participated in the real world, you'd soon learn how many highly successful smoke and or use cannabis in some capacity. You sound like a Jeff Sessions shill, with an obsolete mentality. If faggots can get married, I shouldn't have employment withheld on the grounds that I have THC in my system, so long as I don't come to work or back from lunch, stoned.

Attached: 1493520449784.jpg (210x210, 5K)

>Implying all smokers use other substances, let alone pop pills.

HR here: get a trade, we all fucking hate bongheads and will drop the guillotine the moment you test positive on our random drug screens. Someone frying their braincells with drugs is no different than a pajeet with english as a second language who lied his way to the interviews.

Attached: 1524276016303.jpg (1000x1000, 87K)

Humans have an insatiable need to control one another. Certain laws facilitate this practice under the guise of legality issues. This is one of the ugliest aspects of humanity.

Attached: 1429395465152.jpg (500x374, 39K)

>smoking weed
>Getting a job
Pick one

>HR here
>Get a trade
Technology is a trade. Implying human resources actually produces anything outside of lip service. Talk is cheap. Your hypocrisy is blinding. I hope your mother gets raped by a pack of niggers.

>"p-pls hire me, I can quit anytime"
Go to home depot and get a hammer and tool belt. You can smoke all the ayy lmao you can afford nailing roofing shingles or framing.

>This is your brain on THC

If you're good enough, you can have both. Not all of us have to, or need to conform to normie standards.

Did I strike a nerve? Maybe if you hadn't smoked all that pot you wouldn't be struggling to get a job.

Attached: 1519482620497.png (424x326, 81K)

I program for a living friendo and smoke everyday. I know control freaks hate it. A little peace of mind goes a long way.

hahahaha dude who else is HIGH as fuck like blaze it lmao

wow

>highly successful smoke and or use cannabis in some capacity
And they'd be even more successful if they didn't. Or, to put it in other terms, their success allows them the freedom to engage in degeneracy with no repercussions. There is no argument to be made against sobriety, all you're doing is attempting to justify your sick vice and behavior.

This isn't the 50's anymore. Reefer madness and or devils lettuce propaganda doesn't cut it. Like it or not, marijuana will be legal federally someday, and your controlling nature won't be able to stop it. Why don't you learn something outside of running your mouth, HR fag

Look guys, nobody is forcing you to do anything. If you really love killing your brain cells that much, just become self employed. Then you can fry all the brain cells you want but as long as you're making profitable work none will give a fuck.

Most full time jobs drug test, quit smoking and get one

I'm neither american nor in HR. I just don't like druggies. No matter how much they say they're normal and functioning on the internet, all the people who smoke weed recreationally that I've met IRL were garbage people.
If it makes you mad that you're being denied employment over your drug use perhaps stop doing drugs, or seek employment somewhere else.

No nerve has been struck. Obviously your megalomania has convinced you that your opinion actually matters. I actually don't smoke. I don't do anything outside of drink a butt ton of Coffee. I just see the glaring illegality to current human resource practices, when it comes to marijuana being legalized and normies in a frenzy struggling to deal with people that are happier than they are. Not everyone has to or will conform to societies structure. The best example is homosexual marriage. No matter how hard conservatives tried to stop it, they could not. The same is happening with marijuana users. dealwithit.jpg

I have one, a pretty good one actually. Nothing that puts me in the 1% or anything but I make a solid 75,000 a year. I'm single with no kids so yeah life's good.

Go back to Jow Forums you genetic mistake

reference
>My experience with retard smokers deems all smokers bad

seems legit

>le Jow Forums boogeyman
lmao. Kill yourself you stoner waste of oxygen nigger.

you must /b/ lost

>And they'd be even more successful if they didn't
Ok Dad

>life is perfect and no injustice will exist inside my little sober bubble
>alcohol is perfectly fine

>no nerve struck
>rampantly blogposts

Attached: 1522281621381.jpg (763x757, 59K)

>smoking drugs
>not lost
pick one

Okay junkie. Keep justifying your drug addiction

>b-but alcohol
Literally nobody brings up alcohol in here but you stoner shitstains.
We look down on drunkards just as much as stoners, by the way.

If you have a low bmi, you can get away with excerising and chugging water the day of the test. If not, I recommend a combo of certo + poweraid mixed together and taken 2 hours before your test.

Attached: 1523060149983.gif (300x249, 683K)

When a druggie gets confronted they will always act hostile, like you do druggie.

Reminds me so much of my piece of my brothers.

here we observe the high IQ of the average pothead:

ITT: megalomaniacal individuals that seek to justify their own sociopathic tendencies, by ignorantly labeling any form of cannabis use as degeneracy or addiction.

>any form of drug usage is totally fine
>normal people who call me out for my addiction are sociopaths

Right and cannabis being ranked above cocaine in terms of it's danger is correct? obviously a lot of lobby money has been put into this incorrect scheduling.