I never hit my dad

>I never hit my dad

Attached: 1527108909895.gif (413x243, 51K)

I slap my dad every day and fuck my mother in front of him to display dominance

based and Oedipilled

I don't understand.. I've never hit my dad..
My dad hit me tho.

When I was 15 I swiped a magnet to the monitor and it left black marks and my dad thought it was permament and got mad so I grabbed an air rifle and ran outside and started loading it and prepared to shoot my dad in the head to kill him but he just ran to the door and stormed back inside when he knew I meant business

Knock 'im out m8

Attached: 1536485586051.jpg (728x546, 165K)

This is ironically the funniest thing that has ever been posted on this damn website I'm calling it

I hit my dad with a spin elbow when I was 15 kek, hit him with it too, we didnt fight since

I have knocked my dad unconscious before when he was holding my shirtfront and asserting dominance over me, I think that was the day he finally saw me as a man

>knocking the old man out
Damn son im impressed
>finally saw me as a man
Beating your father in physical combat is one of the requirements

Do you think you could you beat your dad in a fight Jow Forums?
I'm pretty sure the old man would still slap my shit if I tried.

Attached: 1513761990750.png (640x426, 802K)

> doesn't hit his own dad
> proceeds to let his dad fuck his mum

Pathetic

I fought with my dad on two occasions when he tried to hurt my mother
AMA

Yeah ever since that day I felt like he saw me as an equal and not as his little boy, we still have a really good relationship too

>I'm pretty sure the old man would still slap my shit if I tried.
How old are you out of curiosity, and how old is your dad?

To any anons who did/don’t have a positive father figure in your life I legitimately feel sorry for you.

End the cycle and be a good father.

My father's a weakling who start cryin' when i'm close to him with an angry look.
My mother used to beat him (and young me) a lot.

If I ever meet him, I'll be sure to punch him and make a thread for you OP.
With any luck he's already been deported though and his second family is poor and broken. Thanks Mr Trump!

Sounds like your mother was German

soiboi detected

No. He wasn't tall but stocky. At least I had the enjoyment of him beating my asshole step mom too.

Lmao
Idk would painfully dominate with a landslide. Basically like fighting a paraplegic when you are stronk by a huge margin.

Attached: 1476387155894.png (732x650, 189K)

Nope, she's half french/half shitalian

Let me guess, you look more like your mother?

kek

You’re not mad at me you’re mad at your dad.

I forgive you!

spbp

No, but i really look like my mother's father now that I'm older

Fucking beta bitch, youre pathetic. I have a great relationship with my father, and its mostly due to me beating his ass, I dont expect a soiboi like you to understand anything posted in this thread

32, my dad is 67

Attached: 1508365237806.jpg (757x697, 84K)

My dad did beat me, but the times were changing over the years. And suddently it was at least fair fight.

By now i could punch the fuck out of him.
So he has stopped this shit.

Still like him though

Yes. He has knee and back problems, so he would lose in a fight against anyone.

dude a good father is hitting his child from time to time.

Otherwise you wont be a man

hey now Hans, no, physical violence is never good, a good father lets you know when you fucked up and makes sure you know you fucked up, but he doesnt have to hit you to do that

Hahahaha.

How about hitting your stepdad? Real dad is dead

My dad is basically an NPC. I tried desperately to reason with him when I was between the ages of 4-12 about why it wasn't necessary to physically hit me to teach me things or punish me. Then as a teen, I would try to reason with him that he didn't need to destroy my belongings to teach me things.

As an NPC, he was not capable of solving situations with anything more than a sledgehammer approach. I don't really hold it against him, because he provides materially. And I guess he taught me exactly what not to do as a father.

If anything, I would blame my mother for my father's treatment. My mother had to have known the type of man she married beforehand. And in a way, I'm grateful for her stupidity because it redpilled me on women after spending years and years not understanding why my intelligent and loving mother would marry a 90 IQ NPC. It dawned on me during young adulthood women love to marry mentally stunted caveman violent autistics.

So now exactly how retarded women are. And can plan to have a family through surrogacy instead of wasting my time with females, who are unilaterally neurotic retards who ignore any male who is not a violent, sex-obsessed psychopath.

I never got in a fight with my dad because I seldom had arguments with him. We mostly just avoided each other after a certain point.

What a big man you are. If your father wasn’t a weak man you’d have a better metric to show us how masculine you are.

Promote your warped understanding of a relationship elsewhere and stop compensating for the fact you’re in fact a weakling like your father.

When I was a child my father beat me all the time, he even used the belt sometime but I would always fight back. When I was 10 I fractured his ribs and he had to stay in bed for days.

I can’t bear to see my parents in pain. They’ve always been fragile.

Nice thread.

Have some respect for your father faggots.

Ebin

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1087, 327K)