how was your uni experience as a whole

Attached: smile.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Slovenia more like slow-venia lole

Im in my junior year of uni right now

it is suffering incarnate

it was very good, especially considering my school years

It's shit. I feel scammed. Skipping is no different than attending

Which one, fellow serb?

Attached: thumb-1920-849953.png (1920x1080, 69K)

FKKT

nervous at university the fuck?

Attached: 1537440381323.jpg (600x600, 22K)

Ah, that's great to hear. I was never good at chemistry, so kudos to you for going there. What are you planning on doing after you finish?
I can't really give any advice since i'm only a high school fag.

Attached: 1534778122976.jpg (640x640, 42K)

dunno yet, i would probably go for the institute or something
what high school?

Going there sounds cool, and you'd probably accomplish more than I ever will.
I'm in my 3rd year of Ptuj's gymnasium and struggling with my grades since I have neither the will nor the interest to study. I think the main reason behind that is that I have no goals in life, so studying seems completely apathetic to me.
Which high school did you go to? Do you think there's any way I can fix my problem?

uni started on the 4th

i went to BIC in ljubljana, which is probably why i have more of a science interest in me, but thats not the only reason.
do you find what your parents do for a living interesting? once i finaly grew out of my childish dream to be a pilot, i realised it would be nice to be a scientist like my dad for example

I've heard good things about BIC, but I don't think I actually know much about it.
And no, not really. Neither of my parents do anything that would interest me. I'm not sure if i'm just breaking under the preassure or something, but for the last few months I just wanted to run away from it all. I want to travel around the world and see the wonders of the world and not be bound by my job, family or anything else. Even if it means being homeless and lonely for the rest of my life, i'm fully prepared to do it, beacuse in the grand scheme of things, nothing I'll do will ever matter, so I might as well not worry about the past or future.
Anyhow, i realized this turned into an ebin vent for me, that probably doesn't belong on this board, you don't need to reply if you don't feel like it, i'm not expecting anything.

Attached: 1523888967079.jpg (500x500, 191K)

Doing a bachelor of digital media focusing on video game design, currently in my 2nd year and hating it. Started uni off as a student failing most of my classes but am now getting distinctions, I know more about the topic from teaching myself off of youtube than a majority of my lecturers. I'm basically just biding my time to get that juicy piece of paper and then probably never get a job in the industry.

Attached: 20840890_1692851967392906_4280035078608320453_n.jpg (239x207, 10K)

listen, i understand you (though i cant completely relate, forgive me), but i think you should finish high school before you consider anything like you said. true it will be difficult because its the worst if it doesnt interest you, but HS education is the lowest tier in this country to not be considered a total peasant

by the way, do your parents want you to be something in particular?

Yeah, i'm prepared to do it, but I don't think I actually ever will. I hope i'll be able to think of something that interests me outside of video games and anime and be able to get a job in that department.
My parent's have high eypectations for me, because I used to be smart when I was a kid, but they don't care what job I get as long as it pays well.

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 33K)

My first day of univ is when I realized just how useless many people are because it was my first day out of private school with normies and living in dorms instead of rich suburbs

Sounds like you're going to a private university lawl

Yeah it is a private university, although it's supposedly the 3rd best uni worldwide (Flinders university Adelaide)