Some reddit shit.

still better than gnome

>Some reddit shit.
>posts the most reddit distro

>that clock size
>that autistic logo
>kino

No. That's Ubuntu MATE.

It started as an elitist way of saying "dis movie is gud". Now its been repeated so often people don't even know the association with film and just use it for "luks gud".

nope
kde is the most kino DE though, MATE comes a close second

Attached: Screenshot_20180426_202322.png (1366x768, 1.38M)

can't wait for 5.13 in buster/sid

Attached: Screenshot_20180427_025943.png (1366x768, 1.15M)

why tho?

Attached: 1524114098857.png (540x372, 476K)

This. Nothing compares

I am not sure if it is 'kino' but I am sure it is unstable distro.
If you want KDE - OpenSUSE is way to go.

it's literally just German for "film". I guess the meme started on /tv/, but anyway, it's now used to refer to any piece of art or craft that is considered high-brow or has a cult following. OP's usage is kinda nonsense though.

What about BunsenLabs and Crunchbang++?

just switched to kubuntu been using loonix for 14 years. seems very smooth experience so far. on version 18.04

GNOME is way better

OpenSuse is the only distro which wifi doesn't work at all for me. Even on multiple systems.

Testing it right now, not sure if going to go with it or regular nigbuntu

Attached: Screenshot_20180429_033203.png (3000x1920, 1.11M)

It's the most scheiße distro.

They're alright, but they're different distros than #!. Bunsen is developed by some of the forum people from #! days, appears to be evolving nicely. However they still haven't released based on Debian 9 yet. The RC is out now. #!++ seems to be more of a clone of #! updated for new debian releases. Smaller community, less dynamic than Bunsen. Those are my impressions.
Crunchbang is dead

is that a left panel transparent with nothing on it?

oh it's on both sides, huh

>using kino term incorrectly
get your memes right faggot

I use it almost a year, it's pretty good.

Attached: neofetch-2018-04-29-09-14-13-13059.png (1280x1024, 231K)

Which font are you using in your bar/browser? Looks fancy, I like it.

Times New Roman.

Merriweather, it's the only font, that i found to be in perfect place between beautiful/readable.

Should i go with kubuntu or KDE neon?

For the latest and greatest, Neon. Kubuntu will stay like this forever (which might be a good thing or not).

Cinema

bloated

I hate KDE with passion. I don't understand why anybody would use it when there is MATE (and I don't even like mate, it just shows how much I hate BLOAT/KDE).

worst kde distro
use opensuse

Plan 9 is bloat

What font is that?

Attached: bvc.png (692x358, 88K)

Wanted to try it out yesterday but their link to iso was broken.

what about archlabs? I've been using it on my laptop and its quite nice

its German for cinema; it sort of means cool, chic hipster-like, artsy, liberal, jewish funded and influenced ideas and propaganda. The Führer shouldve won, wed all be speaking German now.

Attached: hitler-time.jpg (475x633, 246K)

void, nix, or other meme dsitro??
gentoo fags need not apply

Void is comfy desu. It's the best that it's ever been right now and the developers a really passionate. The small community can be found on the official forums and there's no SJW bullshit, just people who like Linux

kino means 'move' or movement, not cinema. it isn't even "german"

stupid american

Attached: reptilian-grey-illuminatus-jew-american-hamburger-1024x4911.png (1044x502, 577K)

It's slavic for cinema

No, you idiot. It means cinema.
kino
[kee-noh]
noun, plural ki·nos.
(in Europe) a motion-picture theater; cinema.

>kino means 'move' or movement, not cinema.
but that's why it refers to cinema in this case. Cinema/film is "moving" pictures. See?

any good looking themes that work on plasma 5.12?

oh look, it's another hourly KDE shilling thread.

If only the KDE team spent this much time and effort into making an actually stable, usable DE instead of shilling a shit product maybe there wouldn't be a need for shilling at all.

Attached: 1460618460994.jpg (396x382, 48K)

so tell me what is a good looking DE that is stable?
no XFCE looks like shit

>XFCE looks like shit
ChaletOS and ZorinOS say otherwise.

pajeet distros

So Ubuntu is a pajeet distro? And your opinion is irrelevant when you can just rip the Xfce themes from both and use them on Xfce

is zorin os based on ubuntu?
it looks pretty good but I dont know wich version is free

every desktop looks like shit out of the box unless you have extremely bad taste you kde shill

Neon is.

Pantheon and Cinnamon.

they're all free except ultimate, just type 0 as a tip/cost (they're pulling the same shit elementary does). It's based on Ubuntu.

guys, MX 17
>debian 9
>xfce
>highly portable (persistence, can work on ram only etc)
>no constant rolling updates bs, it just werks

They're testing the beta right now and supposedly when they actually release anyone on the beta will be transitioned smoothly.

Yep, rc out now

Absolutely this. Only gripe I found was snaps dont work

You missed the most important feature that is systemd-free.

The only con I see is that is a little bloated .

This is actually my least fav part about it. I worry maintaining this could waste resources, and run into compatibility issues. Also like I said it makes snapd not work. That's one compatibility issue right there.

>is kubuntu the most movie distro
How does this sentence make sense in your head?

>movie
cinema*

I got Arch installed. Very happy with the end result although there were quite a lot of steps to get it set up. Love how little RAM it uses. LXDE is very comfy.