Ladies and gentleman I present to you the perfect phone

Ladies and gentleman I present to you the perfect phone

Attached: essential-phone-full-100724309-large.jpg (700x527, 36K)

if they had a model without a front camera

What is it?

>Battery 3,040 mAh, not user-replaceable
>not user-replaceable
Nope.

Take out the back one too. Who the fuck uses phone cameras

Nigger it's like $300

99% of smartphone users

I'm very Hebraic when it comes to currency costs for my technological purchases.

The Essential Phone.

Bigger oled display I'd buy and keep. Unlike when I bought and returned.

Damn they suck ass. I have a little Ricoh GR point and shoot I carry around

$500. Big difference.

What do you live in Canada or something

looks like an iphone knockoff
also loving how every new phone coming out has a fucking notch lmao

Came out before iPhone. It was the first like this. Pleb

This looks like fucking shit, I can't believe this is real.

Attached: 1445716929351.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180428-205802.png (1312x2560, 459K)

looks like shit, has a glass back, another thing to break, the front camera ruins the screen aesthetic, there never was much of one, that large round button on the back would be annoying to use for anything, the battery can't be replaced by users unless they have the tools and to add to that i doubt you can even add storage and i wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a headphone jack either

i don't and i know many people who don't either

No glass back its ceramic and titanium. The nicest built phone to ever be made.

oh god, what about the fact that there's no sd card slot nor headphone jack, you can't take the back off which means you can't replace the battery without tools and the fact that they put the shitty front camera in the worst spot imaginable, no less the phone looks are about as bad their site, seriously i fucking clicked into the phone specs so i could look at the daft thing only for the entire heading bar to change forcing me to go back to the home page to actually navigate out off the phone specs, if they manage to make a site annoying to such an extent imagine how a phone programmed by them would turn out and besides the phone back can still shatter and i wouldn't doubt scuffing to become a big enough issue to force people to buy phone back protectors or maybe even have the devs turn around doing an apple and say "just buy a case"

What's the best phone senpai

there are none however i've been looking at some older phones and the blackberry keyone for nostalga

Kys

faggot

>Nostalgia

Attached: 1523876332039.png (1159x665, 231K)

you matha fucka this is the last straw