What's the longest you've gone using JUST a keyboard?

what's the longest you've gone using JUST a keyboard?

Attached: comfy-battlestation-lazy-boy.jpg (768x1024, 119K)

not very long I can do everything but interact with many websites

for example, this stupid captcha

captcha has keyboard bindings. try using the numpad.

A few weeks once when my only mouse broke and I was too lazy+poor to do anything about it. Was getting pretty good at navigating shit purely with keyboard shortcuts, but for things I couldn't I had my number pad setup to function like a mouse.

I don't have a numpad

A week. You start to learn that while it's cool, it's not terribly practical. Maybe if I had a really fancy highly configured keyboard and never needed to touch anything I couldn't configure myself, I'd be able to get by without a mouse, but it's just a better flow in some cases.

test

u-i-o
j-k-l
m-,-.

4chanx lets you both load captchas automatically and fill them in with numpad

every time I ever use my PI its only on keyboard. don't even have a mouse connected to it.

last time I used someone elses computer

holy shit, you just changed my life

You can do pretty well with just a keyboard. It's easier on a terminal only OS. I have a USB with a Arch install that doesn't have a DE. Works just fine for kind of emergency recovery tasks.
Considering there's literally no mouse support on a pure terminal, going without the mouse is a meaningless question, even if I did miss middle-click paste

3 months I had a shitty childhood (stepmother was a cunt and dad didn't do shit about it) and stayed outside cleaning out a shed all summer. There was an old ass PC in there that I managed to get working again. Keyboard but no mouse. Eventually convinced dear old dad to sneak me a mouse.

Does pic related count as a mouse?

Attached: trackpoint.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

My keyboard has a mouse on the function layer.
Plus you need a mouse for some websites.

try vimium, helps a lot

Ten years, playing roguelikes up north and having sex with overweight bartenders while working as a park ranger.

It does, smartass

>tfw XPS 15 can't into numlock
I can't do ASCII art anymore :(

I once installed and configured software for an entire computer lab using nothing but the keyboard.

A few weeks. I realized I had spent that much time without using the mouse when I tried using it again and realized that I forgot to plug it back in after moving in in my new flat.

Tridactyl mustard race.

i wanna smell her feet

If apps had shortcuts for everything and browsers had solid spatial navigation for all elements, I wouldn't touch a mouse at all. I use vimium now, but it's not almighty.

> ASCII art
Got any to share?

6 or 7 years

It should move like a mouse but clicking is another story......

Couple of years. 17 years ago I got an old 486 with monocromic crt and keyboard from the dump. 86mb HDD and 2mb ram we're enough to learn pascal and turbo c on my own. That was until I found graphics.h and moved on to an old PIII.

A few hours at most, probably. You can do pretty well if you use a lot of terminal programs and have either qutebrowser or a vim addon for firefox. I use the mouse more than I need to. I use i3, but I still often use my mouse for changing windows despite not needing to. It's a muscle memory issue.

>3dpd
It's not technically a battlestation if a woman is sitting in front of it

I want this so bad, where/how do I look for the setup