/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE
- TEN COMMANDMENTS /PTG/ DOESN'T TELL YOU pastebin.com/raw/BXJYcXsx

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Attached: 430265045453242426.png (1136x480, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

memorandum.tk:9091/transmission/web/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yfw jumpcut will be the next dank private tracker

Typical REDdit user.

>no edition
Neon sack of shit.

Retard is already here, nice.

>tfw waiting for invite

POO

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>tfw waiting for two invites

But zed, if you close our shitting street how I find auntie for sex?

>waiting days for a staff PM

In the next world war
In a jack knifed juggernaut
I am born again

Come back when it's gonna be years.

Attached: APL.jpg (1200x626, 190K)

Attached: images.jpg (224x173, 15K)

Why's apollo bad again?

Attached: 9xpaOYB.jpg (342x340, 13K)

When was it good?

It isn't. REDtarded users are just jealous that people on APL can download music they enjoy whenever they want and not have to scrape by on freeleech handouts from Staff. They are beyound jealous of the bonus point innovations.

Attached: 1498085855797.jpg (361x71, 21K)

>REDtarded users are just jealous

Attached: 14264915733790.jpg (250x350, 65K)

Glad you can read. That's quite an accomplishment for the average RED user.

Imagine being so assmad.

Had open signups at the start when it was called xanax.rip. On the other hand RED was called passtheheadphones and opted to recruit from reputable trackers instead. There were a lot of other decisions that led to it being shitty like the excessive amounts of freeleech and the bonus point system. Easy to be set 4 lyfe without ever contributing anything when the site started.

IN

THE

>bonus point system
On RED you get freeleech tokens for doing nothing. How is that better?

Wasn't the whole last thread about how RED's economy is fucked because everybody's set for life and doesn't download in a hard economy?

>because everybody's set for life

Kul stori.

Hmmm, a few freeleech tokens (I already used all mine) vs having a fuckload of buffer. Which is better?

By everybody do you mean the minority of the users ripping from streaming services? Because nobody else is really getting by like that. Also 2018 FLACs get autosnatched. As long as you upload new shit you're almost guaranteed it's going to get snatched.

>apollo has shit selection
>nwcd has shit selection
>waffles has shit selection
>red has shit economy

Pull me out.

>have to spam upload low effort 2018 bandcamp shit to be able to download one album you actually want
yeah this sounds great. Red is truly the greatest archive of free bandcamp trash.

>Hmmm, a few freeleech tokens (I already used all mine) vs having a fuckload of buffer. Which is better?
I'm talking about the bonus point system, not the freeleech periods. The BP system only gives tokens.

I don't spam low effort bandcamp shit though. I fill requests. I also upload the things I purchase from bandcamp/rip from streaming services for myself. It must be hard being dead weight on a tracker with a hard economy.

>buying music
Nigga I'm torrenting because I want to avoid buying things. This is fucking pathetic. neo-/ptg/ is a joke.

Wew.

another day another 30mb uploaded to red

should have got on APL during the open signups.

It's not my fault that everything you want to listen to is already on trackers. I don't mind grabbing something on bandcamp once in awhile. At least the money is most likely going directly to the artist. You could just as easily use streaming service trials over and over for free and never pay everything but you're a stupid faggot so of course you cherry pick the hardest route. Enjoy your 10mb uploaded and don't forget to take the poo 2 the loo.

Congrats, dude.

written like a true seedbox nigger

>neo-/ptg/
its funny that youre too stupid to understand that theres a vast amount of different options. its not just pay or dont pay. if you use a VPN or seedbox you pay, too, but its still way less than youd ever have to spend if you wanted to get your hands on the files legally. if youre unable to appreciate that then you should even be allowed on a private tracker to begin with.

To do what?

so you could instead post "another day another 25gb uploaded to apl"

Hello, Reddit.

If only their music selection was good enough to have something to spend all this buffer on.

apollo forums

Attached: apl_.jpg (902x600, 453K)

>red forums
OMG GUYS LETS COUNT TO 100 HEHE THIS IS LIKE SO FUN

RED forums.

Attached: 1502760350976.jpg (1024x579, 302K)

ridf going hard af itt right now. what are you scared of?

Truphs.

they want more people to join so they can make more money on idiots buying seedboxes because they own a couple seedbox providers

Control your anus, my man.

kek
i would not be surprised if this were true

Sirs, fullsome support in the Hindoostani language available 24/7 at apollo tracker for your conveniences. Thank you sirs

Attached: 1513652496336.png (1144x38, 9K)

i mean really, who the fuck even uses seedboxes other than people on private trackers

Glory to Lakshmi!

Uh, people on public trackers?

t. seedbox shill
people that use public trackers just use vpns, they have absolutely no use for seedboxes

Wrong.
Most seedboxes I've hijacked have had only public torrents on them. Or some dumb shit like IPT.

nice try but i dont believe you

How do you hack seedboxes?

sudo apt install hack-seedboxes

Thx sir, really appreciated.

What's so hard to believe?
You don't even have to do what I do now, you can find open ones easily.
memorandum.tk:9091/transmission/web/

what are you just port scanning ips?

Last time I told you guys I basically burned my source. (shodan)
I'm not going to say anything about my new method.

Attached: .png (640x480, 408K)

who keeps removing the breaking bad torrent?

cmon man

You're bullshitting.
All you're doing is poping open seedboxes you nigger.
Prove you're actually doing something and post a rare passkey.

Attached: .png (30x20, 155)

pay 2 win

id rather pay your mom for another blowy

To those looking to gain buffer on RED and rank up. Watch the request forum like a hawk. Wait for some richfag to make a post wanting a kindle textbook or some bullshit for like 10 to 50GB. Buy it on amazon, throw that shit through calibre and post it asap. Then go back to amazon and refund your book. Easy. Instant poweruser and beyond. None of that "go buy songs and upload" bullshit.

>implying I pay for a seedbox

It's cool though. Maybe if you ask your mom really nicely she'll bump up your allowance so you can afford a shitty kimsufi box and we won't have to listen to you bitch anymore.

REKT LMAOOOOOO

seedboxes are for losers LMAO

How am I rekt? I pay nothing and get ahead. You complain about what I do. LMAOOOOOO

It's almost like you're... Should I say it?

Is that GGn scavenger hunt lead to anything worthwhile? I couldn't find the post number the thing mentioned so I just g ave up since it would obviously just lead to more clues and I didn't have the patience for it

neon sack of shit

You ever consider a career in comedy? Your catch phrases are so cool and everyone in this thread likes you.

>a
>poo
>loo

Are you trying to be ironic? It's not a good look for you.

Attached: 1495946093124.png (388x239, 7K)

You say hook shit. I hear fetch. Shama-lama-ding dong faggot *does a dab*

clues pointing towards tracker 'celebrities' awarding yet another form of bonus currency

still has tons of issues with unmodified scene releases, lack of metadata, economy that encourages uploading individual nes roms to pump stats while letting ancient romsets go untrumped

'tracker community'

You want to be him so bad.

Yeah I admire his dedication to forcing shitty catch phrases. I gave that up in the early days of /b/. This dude is getting very little traction (except when his shit gets used to mock it) yet has still been trying to force things like "hook shit" since at least Christmas 2016.

Clean the corky outta ya ears.

Have some pity, sir, posting that in every thread is a large part of his day.

You’re obsessed! Obsessed.

Not really. I just think it's funny. Not in a haha I want to laugh kinda funny. But like watching a weird cable access show on youtube with an awkward host and being amused by his complete lack of awareness funny. You feel kinda bad for them but not enough to look away.

>join RED a month ago
>live in area where even some mainstream artists barely have any releases uploaded
>rip a few cds i have and upload them the first week i joined
>it's been a month and only one of them have been snatched

welp. guess i now know why people always say to fill requests instead of uploading your own shit. nobody actually cares about the content i have to offer

just upload a fucktonne of free 2018 bandcamp shit. no one actually wants it but the seedboxers will at least download from ya!

hard economy encourages uploads sir

Can someone make a pastebin for getting through the ggn scavenger hunt? I'm stuck on the second clue, and don't know how to get the easter egg.

red is just a haven for autosnatchers that only want current year bullshit

just search rbt.asia for past threads

Why is it so much worse than it was on What? I remember uploading some obscure shit there and it still had 10+ snatches.

because what had 100k members that weren't exclusively autosnatching current year ups

>RED, BTN, PTP

tfw when when /madeit/

>no HDB or BIB
>thinks she /madeit/

I blame Apoolloo for stealing a big part of potential RED userbase.

Who’s more autistic. Him or you? It’s hard to say.

You should blame the elitist sacks of shit on the REDtarded Staff who wouldn't let anyone in at the beginning unless they were an ETM on WCD.
I'm glad they're economy is in shambles and I will laugh the day they close because they thought they were so much better than everyone. Without a vibrant userbase of all types your tracker WILL fail. You can't be elitist only because who is going to download from them then when they all are circlejerking seedboxers. That's right, no one.

Attached: laughing-smiley-face-gif-facebook-secret-smileys-codes (1).jpg (464x350, 27K)