For all you that have no clue how to get a password manager up and running...

For all you that have no clue how to get a password manager up and running...here's some good ol' spoon feeding for your lazy ass on how to use KeePass...the best fucking FREE password manager you could buy with your commie coins.

>create a Google drive account to store your database for cross-platform syncing. If you have tinfoil for a brain and don't want to use Google, you can store it elsewhere, just figure out how to sync it yourself.
>Download the KeePass INSTALLER for PC here keepass.info/download.html
>install KeePass and create your database
>Copy your database to Google Drive
>download the GoogleSyncPlugin-3.0.1 and install it in KeePass (this syncs PC with database stored on Google Drive) sourceforge.net/projects/kp-googlesync/files/GoogleSyncPlugin-3.x/
>for Firefox users, install the Kee addon addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/keefox/ ..If you use a different browser, there should be an addon available you can find.
>for Android users, install the Keepass2Android Password app play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=keepass2android.keepass2android
>to get the Keepass Android app to autofill passwords, you need to install its autofill plugin which is explained in settings under Plug-ins

Install everything, and use your mind to set it all up, and you'll have cross-platform password syncing for free. If you got money to spare, donate some to the hardworking fuckers that spend their spare time to provide these free alternatives.

You're welcome.

Attached: kee.png (605x213, 119K)

how do i upvote

Cheers senpai

Attached: 1523448103584.jpg (2000x1333, 511K)

Is KeePass still vulnerable to that MITM attack that was introduced in the pass?

Couldn’t you use at syncthing instead of Google drive?

The better solution is to use the SCP plugin and host an ssh server. Then you just use that. Keepass will ssh into your server, download the keepass database, and you can use a singular file anywhere.

You mean a man between the keyboard and the computer?
That's not a man in the middle that's being raped.

>Google Drive
JUST

Oh of course I'll give you all my passwords

Funny, but KeePass was compromised with a MITM attack in the past. I'm just trying to figure out what's up.

>create a Google Drive account
Stopped reading right there.

>using Google drive instead of Nextcloud
>using some shitty Google plugin when Keepass for android natively allows you to direct it to your personal server's URL
OP is a faggot.

>create a Google drive account

Attached: 1518045204131.png (485x443, 22K)

fix ur guide to use syncthing instead of botnet drive m8

>Google drive account
Onedrive is already installed into windows 10, might as well use that. I did
Don't need a plugin either

Dropbox > Google Drive

Why bother with all that stuff. I just have my passwords in google chrome.

If you talking about from when you take the password out of keepass, and then into something else, keepass can't do anything about that. If that happens you're on a comprimised website or machine.

If you're not talking about that then I don't know what you are. Keepass is offline. On a clean machine there's no man in the middle of you and a file.

I just put it in a git repository.
I already have a server though.

I also use a key file (in addition to the password), to make it much harder to crack.

Or just memorize like 15 25-character passwords. Simple.

For 200+ different logins?