AYYMD HOUSEFIRES RYPOO is unreliable unstable garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=7wOBGmxyBEs

AYYMD HOUSEFIRES RYPOO is unreliable unstable garbage

Only Intel is super stable and reliable for getting work done

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zoEvVmU5eC4
twitter.com/Dimitry49/status/990495373633388544
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Adobe
Discarded

isn't this the same retard who switched from Intel to Ryzen and didn't do a clean install of Windows 10 so that all of the Intel drivers were fucking things up for over half a year (instability, performance fluctuations)?

I don't trust HardwareCanucks reviews if they don't even do fucking clean installs of Windows 10 when switching from Intel to AMD and vice versa

Don't they have some fucking vacuum cleaner to make a 20 minute sponsored ad video about.

>Hardware Canucks
>more like Hardware Cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=zoEvVmU5eC4

>Building a workstation
>Spends so much time and effort for the looks of his system to a point where he has to switch between coloring matching motherboards just to get a stable 5Ghz OC.

>8600K... for a video rending workstation
Wait what....

>Canadian
Lmao

>new software version is crashing
>welp, gotta change the whole hardware then
Excuse me, who the fuck even follows this train of thought? If you want to switch parts for fun go right ahead, but don't try to blame it on something that has a way easier fix, such as keep using the older version of Adobe Premiere.

>slav triggering AMDrones

I do not care about the whole AMD vs Intel thing. I have used processors from both of them on and off.

But since when have Hardwarecanucks been relevant. Especially their youtube shit is cringeworthy.

The video is literally a blog. Unliked and unsubscribed.

Only people that call it poogen or pajeet hardware, are actual pajeet/kike shills.
Ayymd is an all-american chinkzen hardware manufacturer. Now go kys.

>title setup to be perfect clickbait
Event he benchmarks he used showed that in the Adobe software he uses it is slower. He literally swapped because of a bug in Adobe's software rather then not using the update and waiting for a fix.

>Does not title his video 'Problems encountered with Adobe software after Ryzen upgrade'
>Instead leads with 'OMFG! Ryzen is shit! The sky is falling! I'm never using AMD again!!!'
Seriously? Fuck 'tech'Jewbers!

Proprietary software is slow as fuck to catch up with new CPUs/optimizations. You'd think a """""techtuber""""" would know that and pester Adobe to release a fix.

>isn't this the same retard who switched from Intel to Ryzen and didn't do a clean install of Windows 10 so that all of the Intel drivers were fucking things up for over half a year (instability, performance fluctuations)?

Yes.

And yet this faggot managed to pull 135K views.

I bet OP is from that same shitty site spamming this crap, it seems to have been spammed on Jow Forumsintel and Jow Forumsamd as well.

lel, r/intel is a wasteland

even a measly i5 8600k beats a 1700x

So benchmarks in past few weeks are just a shill?

>wants more stability
>spends a day figuring out why a motherboard doesn't support his monitor with a discrete graphics card
Ladies and Jow Forumsentlemen, Intel fanboys in a nutshell.
I wonder how much hand grease was needed for the custom video title.

>hardwarecucks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>HardwareCucks

BASED FAVELA MONKEY SHITPOSTING

>discarding tools for actual work

>Hardware Cucks
Who would've guessed

>computer having a few performance issues with an update
>"LMAO switching back to intel"

Adobe is single thread bound and sucks Nvidias CUDA cock.

>Dmitry
Literally doesn't know the first thing about computers

in his pinned comment, he compares intel with quicksync (gpu accelleration) enabled against ryzen without GPU accelleration

why didn't he have that shit enabled by default on all his computor? i remember jayztwocents doing a video on cuda accelleration or whatever it was called, and a GTX 1050 was as fast as a GTX 1080Ti or omsthng

Literally who

Proof 90% of people only read the title.

BUY RYZEN SELL INTEL

The biggest thing I got from this video, is avoid NZXT motherboards at all costs. I think Gamers Nexus did a video on them, and even the hardware was left wanting.

Hey, not all canadians are retards

>isn't this the same retard who switched from Intel to Ryzen and didn't do a clean install of Windows 10 so that all of the Intel drivers were fucking things up for over half a year (instability, performance fluctuations)?
Holy shit, I have drivers for stuff I don't use. Oh wait, they are part of Windows so that things just werks.
Drivers that aren't used don't make it instable, you fucktard.

funny thing is that NZXT initially set the price as 300 USD or something stupid and lowered it with 50-100USD before it was even launched because every techtuber laughed at them

then why did Dmitry solve all his issues by clean install? dumbo

i used to like hardware canucks case reviews but they became extremely out of touch slightly before they started to do general electronics (mobile) reviews
they're just wannabe linus now

>start hating youtube person immidiately after he states why he have chosen to switch to the competitor
The literal STATE of amdrones. Holy fuck.

It's single thread bound until you actually render something

>start hating youtube person immidiately after he states why he have chosen to switch to the competitor
The literal STATE of inteldrones. Holy fuck.

This.

no you really are the fucktard

Hahahaha AMD BTFO once again!!!!

>>the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: 1524699436563.jpg (1841x1227, 669K)

>Lisa doll
Ok, I lost.

Attached: laughing coralians.png (476x453, 178K)

>BJD doll or w/e
They have a general on /toy/ and apparently those things are like $600-800 typically, sometimes over a thousand.

>funny thing is that NZXT initially set the price as 300 USD or something stupid and lowered it with 50-100USD before it was even launched because every techtuber laughed at them
Only 50

Admittedly I'd consider a $200 x470 that looked like that. Though the cooling would be a concern.

Pajeets are giga-triggered by that video.

Photoshop is single thread. Premiere otoh loves threads for a good while now, so this guy going from 16 to 6 threads because of Premiere makes even less sense.

Intel on suicide watch

Attached: Screenshot_20180427-234604_1.jpg (1074x1496, 140K)

That board is both ugly and shitty. 200$ dollar can get you one of the highest quality boards in the market. Why get that shit?

PEBKAC

>and a GTX 1050 was as fast as a GTX 1080Ti or omsthng
Because if you use the hardware encoding in nvidia cards you get the exact same speed. Because the video encoding is a bespoke processor in the gpu, and it just so happens it's the exact same in all models. Thats why you get the exact same speed from low end to high end gpu's.
If you use cuda to process the video, then yes the speed will very depinding on how many cuda cores your gpu has, but there is a reason it never really caught on and became mainstream: It's just no really worth it.
If you want SPEED, you either use intel quicksync, or the built in video encoding in radeon or nvidia gpu's.
But mostly you will still stick to CPU encoding because modern cpu's just eat that shit right up.

And then there is the video quality. If you prefer quality rather than speed, you want CPU encoding and not something like intel quicksync.

But who fucking expects a shilling, clickbaiting youtuber to read up on this and actually give a shit?

they're just wannabe Verge now

>poozen is garbage
shocking!

his tweet about this was hilarious he either is a complete moron and a noob on editing videos or he really got paid for this shit
twitter.com/Dimitry49/status/990495373633388544

he literally is creating videos with quicksync on

>Drivers that aren't used don't make it instable, you fucktard.
You're thinking of Linux. Windows only installs relevant drivers (i.e. Intel vs AMD).

>literally pajeets hating on amd
So, now that intel is the official pajeet company with the pajeet king, it feels good not having supported the poo in loo company.

>Review units provided free of charge by the companies mentioned in video. This video is sponsored by Thermaltake.

why move to an 8600k, if your gonna get fucked by intel at least get the one coffee lake that makes sense, the 8700k

If you're non ironically listening to these advertisers like linustechtip or hardware canuch for your purchases, you're fucking retarded in the first place. It's advertisement disguised under a "review" premice.

People actually watch HWC for more than case reviews?

No, "people" don't. It's those sub-humans that we actually need to find a word for, and appropriately categorize in the realms of species.

HWC are great for cases and some aesthetic comments, but they're never really in the front with reviews. This shows especially on hardware with a lot of reviews, where HWC becomes trivial, uninspiring, predictable and sadly repetitive as an effect of their lack of pre and post evaluation and self criticism.

I'm not saying they're bad. I watch many of their videos, but i never really listens to what they say about CPU/GPU or any hardware that's not reviewed for aesthetics.

Should I do a clean install of Windows on my PC? It has an old boot drive from my old intel machine and is now running Ryzen, I don't have any issues with it when it comes to stability, but could it for example increase performance?

>should you clean install Windows after swapping your motherbo-
Yes.

Will I see any performance increase if I do that? I am completely 100% stable without any issues, assembled it around 6 months ago. I really wouldn't like to do it but if it is going to improve anything I just might.

Windows doesn't automagically uninstall drivers if you've decided cloning your OS install when switching cpus.