So it's confirmed the botnet is always listening. The normies are finally waking up:

So it's confirmed the botnet is always listening. The normies are finally waking up: youtube.com/watch?v=MFacwD-aRjM

Skip to 6:16 for proof

Attached: file.png (640x632, 630K)

>no results
>still claims success from the flawed first attempt
Yeah, nah.

>s o y l e n t
I hope he's being ironic

>mentions onions and his wife and kid throughout the video
>first 2 ads are nintendo switch and "cuck life travel for your wife and her boyfriend"
How is that not proof?

He quit out of Chrome. If he wanted better odds he should've left the Chrome process open.
That's not proof because Google doesn't think like that. That's how Jow Forums thinks, which is a complete misalignment from Google.

Didn't someone else do this a while and also faked it?

Yeah but AI thinks like that because onions is correlated with being a cuck and nintendo switch all over social media. Do you genuinely believe it's real people selecting the correct ad for each keyword?

Apparently "onions" is interpreted by Google as "cuck".

>onions is correlated with being a cuck and nintendo switch all over social media
Where the fuck would you read into that?

That fucking faggot mod still hasn't removed the filter. I meant S O Y

>i'm pretty convinced our microphones aren't listening
Did you miss that, OP?

DID YOU MISS THE COMMENTS YOU BLIND BITCH?

ALL THE S O Y BOYS ITT MAD AS HELL

i hate sanfrancisco males.

>"cuck life travel for your wife and her boyfriend"
I thought you were memeing or something. What the fuck, why is that an actual ad?

meme magic

What a dumb fucking faggot

Look at that dumb faggot that can't quote lol

>for your wife and her boyfriend
You can't make this shit up! AHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1202x619, 170K)

>talks about onions
>ads of Nintendo Switch and Cuckoldry

I'm dying here

Attached: 1433859124345.jpg (348x321, 26K)

Is there a filter on onions ?

haha, oh wow

Unless he faked this somehow, I'm convinced.

Attached: meme magic.jpg (1920x1080, 728K)

>this video is both a prerecorded test, and a joke
Why is Jow Forums so fuckin dumb these days?

Well, I have the comments blocked because there's never anything worth reading in them.

He did a livestream test before this, but it was flawed because obviously Google was recording his mic.

is that izzy nobre? kek

>Using the botnet to watch a video about the botnet and its behavior
Quite ironic.
Put the video up on a non botnet site like archive.org or something.

That was part of the plan, the livestream was just a bait for everyone to gather attention first. So this 2nd video could be watched by more people.

Jesus titty fucking christ it's a joke. If you couldn't tell it's a joke from the obvious content you're an absolute brainlet zombie who needs to re-evaluate his level of critical thinking.

Why aren't you dead yet George?

>cuck life travel
seems super legit and not at all a joke

That's right goys, it's just a joke. Don't fall for this nazi propaganda

>Sòy face
Disgusting

Attached: 1524979902793.png (1920x1080, 1018K)

>2 cuck advertisment
>what that have anything to do with onions?
hahahaha cuck.

newfags can't onions

He wasn't going to get an ad. Google knows that people like that are just cucks which is why he got a couple chuck ads.

This is the proof he was looking for, but too dumb to realize. The mics are always listening.

>onions
>shows him an ad for a nintendo switch
i believe it

based google

6:52
holy fucking shit

Attached: wtf am i reading.png (3300x3140, 555K)

THIS. Obvious joke Jesus. Jow Forums is full of retards LMAO

Attached: 1243150564322.jpg (126x121, 4K)

t.proud Onions consumer

How the fuck did the nintendo switch ad with the s.o.y.sucker show? That's a fucking meme straight from /v/

I get shitton of ads for DHC-6 Twin Otter, like buy your twin otter now.

I'm just a poor slav, why are they trying to sell plane to me?

sure bro don't forget to get something nice for tyrone

>a joke
it was pretty funny, ill give him that

t. nintendrone basedboy

Fucking filters ruining my bait

I'm only a fan of old school Nintendo, not this nu-nofriendo bullshit loved by So.yfags so your bait wouldn't have worked anyways

What?

Its fake you fucking morons

jesus the fucking state of Jow Forums

wow these algorithms get better and better....

>The normies are finally waking up
Not even going to watch the video because I can already tell it's stupid, but lemme just state that it doesn't fucking matter that normies are waking up.
First of all, it's too late - the botnet has already penetrated pretty much EVERYTHING we use on a daily basis. You put every effort to separate yourself from the likes of Google and Facebook, you step outside your botnet-free home and there's some retard filming himself walking down the street or takes photos, he then puts it on Youtube or Facebook, then the video is analyzed with facial recognition and contains geo data. You share your phone number with coworkers who then promptly put it in the cloud. You visit your friend and there's Alexa on the table. You simply can not avoid it. Second of all, normies are too retarded to move away from this shit, even if they learned Facebook engineered HIV and cancer and Apple CEO personally made them breathe anthrax I assure you they'd still continue using social networks and being consumerist whores. At best they'd take a month break before they had a crash and went back to the regular routine. Fuck normies. Snowden warned us all years ago, nobody listened. Now they're all acting like they knew all along.

>month
Thats not how you spell couple of days

>Get completely btfo by viewers on your first "google always listening" video
>Make another one but this time it's a "parody" making fun of bean drinkers and cucks
So this is the state of nu-Jow Forums

Maybe read the description?

Attached: chrome_2018-04-29_22-47-25.png (743x208, 28K)

Nu-Jow Forums is kind of like how old /b/ used to be, except with Trump supporters from Reddit

He also doesn't notice the connection between sóy and cuckolding.
>I did not find any Sóylent ads or Sóylent related ads whatsoever.

SCREENSHOT THIS AND READ BEFORE IT GETS DELETED

Jow Forums its way more botnet than we ever thought.
The threads are auto-filtered for each person, the ones being displayed on one device, aren't the same as others.
All of you are being manipulated according to your site habits, and who knows what else, political opinions maybe? No idea.
Just compare the board you lurk more with another person. SOME THREADS ARE FILTERED.
No idea what's the objetive doing that, but it's clearly manipulation, Jow Forums is Youtube botnet tier.
Don't compare the site with the different devices you own, fucking botnet already knows it's you.

INB4
>u dumb your order setting is different than other dude hehe lololol
Exact same settings in different devices owned by different people AREN'T THE SAME, even if you open them at the same time in both.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

>tell someone that facebook is collecting and selling their data
>"who cares, I don't have anything"
Even if they knew, nothing would change.

>hey guys the botnet is always listening
>proceeds to link botnet side
>reallynigger.bmp

It's on the video comments that this is a joke

I have a small penis

I like what you're thinking.