ITT: disgusting interfaces and seriously what the actual fuck

ITT: disgusting interfaces and seriously what the actual fuck

Attached: sdadsaf.png (706x539, 333K)

MSI afterburner or bust

>disgusting
please OP. Next thing you'll tell me Winamp isn't your go-to media player.

Attached: 01_1268.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

Terminal > shit design

Windows 7 is fine, but those specs are disgusting.

>tfw I unironically used Winamp until I discovered AIMP like 3 weeks ago

Note: this picture is completely unrelated to the thread because it's aesthetic as fuck

Attached: cfdsascx.png (622x713, 160K)

Windows 10 is the most disgusting OS I ever used

>some things are transparent some aren't
>some things have translucent effects some don't
>some things use the new style metro popup menus, some thing still use the ancient Vista style popups
>some things are in Settings, some in Control Panel, some in both
>certain flyout menus have a mix of square buttons, underlined text buttons, bold and regular text all in the same fucking interface (see the WiFi menu for example)
>a mix of line only icons, Android style flat colorful icons, and classic Vista style icons
>in the start menu, some apps have tiles, some icons with a colorful background, and some icons with a generic blue background

Just fucking kill me, this is the most disgusting interface ever, it has been out for like 4 years now and received several huge updates that took like 2 hours each to install on my SSD system drive and it's still a fucking eyesore.

Attached: 137593505136[1].jpg (240x320, 14K)

I have the same card. I was wondering, what would happen if I set the voltage to the max and then clicked apply? Would my GPU instantly burn out?

+ giant botnet and anti user practices (forced updates, 10S, can't turn botnet off...)

>tfw they remove a bunch of mandatory decucking domain controller policies with 1607 and 1709
>forced to keep all kind of bullshit in all of my 50 domain computers now because those policies are only for enterprise and education
>enterprise w10 volume license costs 10€ a month PER WORKSTATION

Windows 10 was a mistake.

It's still within specs at max. Nvidia did all kind of trickery to prevent you from frying the gpu.

You take that shit back, you fucking nigger

Attached: 1524862287506.jpg (406x480, 61K)

Somehow the only decent overclock interface is from AMD

Just fucking make one Nvidia

Anything with material design and non-distinct buttons.

Some guy made a cli to avoid that autism.

This is what happens when you put a graphic artist and marketing in charge of UI design.

downloadable softsynths (synthesizer plugins for DAW's) absolutely the worst interfaces ever imaginable. don't want to load my Ableton to show example screenshot, but believe me...

Fuck you James

Its gross but it works (sorta) and it uses a lot of cpu resources for reasona

take it back

Same. Every time I see Cortana search bar and click the start button, they give me eye cancer.

>3.4 windows experience index
do you even experience windows?

And you need to register to download it. What the fuck.

made this for my own aimp. i like my amoled.

Attached: AIMP_2018-04-30_03-30-17.png (450x607, 20K)

>198kbps

Kek