Hi Jow Forums, I have a great million dollar idea but I don't have any programming skills to execute it...

Hi Jow Forums, I have a great million dollar idea but I don't have any programming skills to execute it. I need someone to build the software for me. I'll give you a portion of the profits we will make together.

Attached: ComputerProgramming16x9.jpg (400x265, 24K)

That function could be optimized to completely remove the portPrev variable
Fucking stupid retards

"Million dollar ideas" are dime a dozen.

Stop critizing my code. It's easier to visualize like this.

What is this b8

>optimized
>by removing two instructions
Jesus christ. You are fucking retard here kid.

I'll make the logo

sent you a DM ;)

tell me the idea and I'll tell you if it's worth making

this guy again

I'd have to know what the idea was first.

You're the ideas guy, take the financial risk and borrow enough to hire people to make it happen. They'll probably want their money up front, and not as cryptocurrency either.

Same as OP but I'll tell you the idea.
So basically there's matchmaking sites that try to match people by interests and opinions and stuff, but I've never seen one that matches the perfect fit penis -> vagina. Basically we send a mold and the customers use it to cast their genitals and send em back to us. Using science and shit we decide the best penis for each vagina and get the 2 people in contact with each other

>he thinks a variable declaration and an assignment expression is only 2 """"instructions""""
>he can't even into compilers

>promoting heteronormativivity bullshit
go back to Jow Forums you fucking nazi

Why your post are so shitty?

You can achieve that with measurements, you perv.
I think you just want to smell cock molds.

I have a few too, but they don't count for much precisely because I cannot execute them. You need to be humble, even if I'd have the best idea in the whole universe I wouldn't dare to ask for more than 20-25% if all I provided was an idea, mental support and maybe advertising and stuff like that. One way or another, if you're not doing the actual coding, you don't get the lion's share. Why would you?

>mfw hacking your db and switching sizes
he is a goldpass tripfag and probably also a phoneposter

What's your invention, fagboy? Me cago en tus muertos

Not him, but although I've no idea what a JIT compiler will do with that thing, in the case of a compiled language a load or a store for an 8-bit immediate constant on the stack can indeed be done in a single instruction.