Use microwave

>use microwave
>it doesn't have a numberpad

Attached: 1505450419070.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

>using a numberpad
I bet you use microwave time too

Can't believe there are people who STILL have to manually convert microwave time to normal time when you can just buy a smart WiFi-enabled microwave that automatically performs the conversion in the cloud

>microwave with numpads
Absolutely disgusting. Dials are the only proper input method.

>need to microwave for two minutes
>numpad
>press the 2 button
>dial
>turn the dial to about 1:30, then 1:45, then to 2:00
>oops turned to 2:15
>turn back to 2:00

>giving a shit about 15 seconds
You're microwaving leftovers, not cooking a filet mignon

i can't understand how some of you believe these rat faced goblins are attractive

>not closing the door, giving the dial a quick spin and walking away without checking how much time was set

>kids these days don't even have the manual dexterity to turn a fucking dial
lmao

>turn back to 2:00
>it jumps to 2:30

Jisooooooooooooooooooo

How come chinks are so cute while being so ugly?
It doesn't make sense.

I shouldnt have to worry about server response time to microwave last night's takeout

if you're going be gay do it at Jow Forums

>smart WiFi-enabled microwave that automatically performs the conversion in the cloud
Bad idea.
1. WiFi has the same 2.4 GHz, so it will shit itself with garbage in air
2. Retarded users can enter negative time.

I remember going abroad and seeing a microwave with a dial for the first time. Took me by surprise because I had never seen one where I came from.

most 'industrial' models use a dial

Mine has a numpads, I still just spam the +30 seconds button though

>convert user time to precise microwave time.
>carefully dial in 2:08 exactly.
>walk to PC to shitpost.
>walk back to kitchen.
>17 seconds left
>fuck it! open door and grab food.

>gook ears

Attached: 1490944338026.png (399x322, 42K)

I think it's the way they act that sends those cute signals. I don't think she's ugly anyway. Maybe the ears are a bit too out, unless it's just some lense distortion.

what's microwave time?

If I enter a negative time into the number pad and press enter, will time start moving backwards?

No, it will never finish microwaving.

Looks like a girl I know. Same mannerisms any everything. Are all Asian people the same?

No it just cools the food instead of heating.

Yea? But why it becomes jelly?

it is, idols and such act like children
see also high pitched voices, chibi drawings, and that weird cheek bulge some anime and manga girls have, it all reminds you of babies, toddlers, and young kids, which we're hard-wired to find adorable

I see what you did there

No, I didn't cum into food.

people that don't know 60 seconds = 1 minute

can one of you geek faggots tell me why my microwave jumps from 100 seconds to 59 seconds? how do i fix this shit

I see you're a man of culture

If you put 60 it's 60 seconds, if you put 120 it's one minute and then seconds (80 seconds) instead of 120 seconds or 2 minutes.

>not having an actual analog dial instead of a dial shaped controller

lol

>eating nuked shitfood

>use landlord's microwave
>it has a fucking knob to set the time
>it beeps with every click of the knob
fuck everything

post microwave

not gonna go take pics of my microwave at 2am, but is some prehistoric chinkshit with one pot for watts and one for time.

I have one of these.
I have to turn it back slightly to get accurate time. Actually I don't think it's even accurate then. It's pretty shit.

sounds neat. do you have the model or even just the manufacturer off the top of your head?

Kek, this unironically reminds me of Americans who are dumbfounded that the rest of the world uses "military time".

i think it's either lg or goldstar it's even got a mechanical dinger like an alarm clock. weird shit but it has worked flawlessly for 15 years or so.

Yikes. I've always found attached earlobes disturbing.

The 60th second does only exist on paper to make it easier to calcuate. A real world minute only has 59 seconds.

I just spam start/30s+