Floens ruined Jow Forums by enabling phoneposters (the worst reddit and normie posters)

Floens ruined Jow Forums by enabling phoneposters (the worst reddit and normie posters)

Attached: logo.png (192x192, 17K)

it was bound to happen. if not floens, then someone else. it cannot be helped.

>the quality of someone's post has a measurable difference based on the device the poster is using
>quality is measurable

You're not cute. You're not funny. Neck yourself.

Attached: 1354859011873.jpg (489x400, 106K)

>Posted from my iPhone

>reddit reply
>reddit image
>fails to see the problem with phoneposters

You're not cute. You're not funny. Return to reddit.

He enabled the dumb masses

Man fuck you op countless scientifix srudies have shown that phones are the suoeriod support for posginv on imageboards si xe phone keyboardq afz comfy af and filter out fu king brai lets whomst can't not rzad in phone english ;)

While people who wouldn't have used 4chsn otherwise IF phone posting wasn't available tend to shit up the place, there are regulars and people who've been here a long time that switch between both. When I was younger I could spend all day on the computer, but now I can't. It makes my life easier. is correct, its inevitable. Just set up filters. You'd get shit posts either way.

>Implying Clover was the first ever Jow Forums app
>Implying normies are going to F-Droid and side loading Clover, people who think it's normal to have ads in their notification tray and/or on their lock screen
>Implying normies don't have laptops that they visit Jow Forums on, getting fucked by Hiro's adware because technology's hard for them if it doesn't hold their hand the whole time
>Implying normies haven't been browsing Jow Forums since it was in news stories 10+ years ago
>Making this shitty thread instead of posting quality content

the phoneposters you're whining about are the ones who don't have the faintest idea clover even exists, they're posting from chrome or safari or whatever shit normie browser

>normalfags having clover
This. Normalfags aren't using clover, they use the mobile site or something gay like mimi.

It appears my superior mobility has led to some controversy.

He also flooded /ck/ by making it the default sfw board. Fuck him

lol

This. Most dynamic ip ranges and banned here in Australia telstra network anyway due to shit posts

moot redesigned the site to enable mobile posting in 2012.

Some guy on my network keeps getting my ips banned for posting pictures of his dick on /v/

I got 3+ cells ranged banned kek

Agree.
Hiro, please remove API.

Nigga who the fuck is floens

>the only argument "people" have against mobileposting is basically "t-they all have friends and social lives so theyre not paying attention to us when they post on Jow Forums from their phones! because th-theyre all too busy doing normalfag stuff like getting laid and having jobs instead of dedicating 20 minutes of their time to typing and editing a perfect shitpost!"
>would post my face when seeing this non-argument but hiroshimoot bungled imageposting again because asians are subhuman idiots who really arent as intelligent as they try to seem

>replies with reddit spacing
imagine being this guy

When I tried posting using my university's wifi I couldn't. I checked why I wasn't able to post. Apparently some guy asked for CP.

This is why Chanobol was the best client
>true fullscreen
>big images
>no phoneposting allowed

what's wrong with phoneposting?

>what's

>wrong

>with this?

we from reddit like to space things to show how big our assholes are really

the biggest problem with phone posting is that they can ban evade fast as fuck. Ban evading from a computer takes a lot longer

Clover is literally only available from fdroid or going directly onto his github and grabbing the dev version.
Clover isn't the problem. Any Jow Forums apps that are on the play store are "enabling phoneposters" and reddit/norm*lfags

Not being a fat neckbeard living in their mom's basement

Are you implying people have to use that regardless of mobile support in browsers?

You’re not using specific software to shitpost from your thinkpad, allowing your browser of course, so do you not think chrome/safari nor hiro have the mobile support?

Are you that much of a neck beard you have to use specific apps for everything? Christ.

And yet ban evading with a computer is more feasible than ban evading with a cellphone.

nope

ban evading on pc means no internet for 5 minutes and you need access to your router, there's a lot of kids/neets who can't fuck with their routers because it'll kick their whole family offline

ban evading on a phone takes seconds and it doesn't affect your entire home network like ban evading on a pc does

It would be available of the play store if the kikes at google hadn't shut it down a couple years ago

>>reddit image
newfag detected

Anyone else not able to upload pictures?

moot ruined it by creating a phone friendly web interface.

moot ruined it further by creating Jow Forums

Don't blame the tree, blame the dick who planted the tree

Hiroshimoot broke image posting because he forgot this was an imageboard.

Jow Forums is the best board though

Anyone bothering to post on Clover probably has a huge leg up on the average mobileposter. For starters since Jow Forums is toxic to the app stores don't you need either a jailbroken iPhone or basic knowledge on Android? Either of those alone makes the average Cloverposter likely at least decent.

The mobile site, while comparatively shit, is a bigger issue.

This. Built-in extension features such as auto-updating was the last breath of the site.

The mobile site is fucking unusuable. Clover is at least bearable.

Before Jow Forums there was /new/ and it was just about the same. moot kept it under control by periodically nuking the place, something hiroshimoot isn't so keen on doing.

Why does it matter if im on my laptop or phone, i can shit post with both while shitting irl. Pretty comfy tbqhwymd

This so much. Anyone who would use clover or post here on Mobile is someone that would already be posting.
There is no such thing as a Jow Forums's app on the playstore, they constantly remove them as this site violates Google's policy.

If anything, clover (and similar apps) bring decent posters, as they must at least know how to install whatever they want on theer phones. The increase of shit posters is due to kids trying to be edgy and more accessible Internet. Jow Forums is always blamed shit like school shootings, suicides or massive trolling. That attracts edgy kids.

>clover (and similar apps) bring decent posters
Problem is that using the small touchscreen keyboard encourages people to type as little as possible, resulting in the preference of low effort shitposting over actual debate.

and it encourages source begging because mobilefags lack the means to search on their own

how much would the number of visits decrease if all mobile IP addresses were blocked in Jow Forums?