Uber for people traveling with dogs

Could this work? Even if you weren't traveling with dogs, you'd know for sure your driver isn't an Arab or Paki.

Attached: ace4731d28050ebcae7ab98b54005778.jpg (1280x740, 101K)

why are all dog owners disgusting shits?

I drive Uber, I'm already willing to allow people to bring their pets as long as they're inside a hard cage.

I never really had a problem with it, just call the driver the moment you get a ride, ask whether it's ok to bring the dog with you and if not, look somewhere else. But if someone ever denied me service because of the dog, they were Muslims, so I'll give you that. Try this thread on Jow Forums, they'd probably get a laugh out of it.

>inside a hard cage
good luck reasoning with retarded dog owners
and of course they would get a dog larger than themselves because they have 0 regard for others

i'm not a muslim and i'd tell you to fuck off with your shitty dog. do you dog owners seriously believe people have to put up with cleaning after your stinky hairy mutt?

that's like saying non-muslim drivers would be ok with you spraying pig blood inside their car
dog owners are the fucking worst

There is no need for your disgusting attitude.

Attached: 1524971354616.jpg (750x757, 80K)

Hate to break it to you, but you're the mutt here. I'd always bring a clean blanket with me and spread it on the backseats before I'd let the dog into the car. If any hair would be left afterwards, I had a brush on me to clean it immediately while the dog waited patiently outside and I'd tip the driver for his or her time. Not like I need to explain myself to you, but my dog was sickly, I had to take it to the vet constantly and I didn't drive at the time. Uber was a Godsend.

past two years I've probably driven with about 5 pets in hard cages, and I've only rejected 2 people that didn't have a hard cage. One said she'd hold it on her lap and the other was a girl with a cat in a soft cage, I said no to both and they gave no problems.

If your dog frequently needs trips to the vet you're both better off putting the poor thing down. No point in making you both suffer because you have abandonment issues

there's no need for your shitty dog either. off to the glue factory it goes

Torn ligament, she couldn't do long walks right after surgery and I had to take her to veterinary rehabilitation because she forgot how to use that leg. The surgery and the vet bills afterwards were too much, so other than carrying a fully grown dog in my hands to get where we needed to go, Uber was my only option.

>I'd always bring a clean blanket with me and spread it on the backseats before I'd let the dog into the car. If any hair would be left afterwards, I had a brush on me to clean it immediately while the dog waited patiently outside and I'd tip the driver for his or her time.
even if you do this, hardly anyone does this
it just sounds like fucking bullshit, and dog owners are known to be fucking oblivious to civilised manners

gee, i wonder why none of your friends want your shitty dog in their car

>none of my friends have cars
>i actually don't have any friends because i'm a piece of shit

which one is it, my sleepy nigger? hmmm? hmmmmm?

I moved to IL because of a job opportunity, the injury happened right afterwards while I was walking the dog and I didn't know anyone yet. I couldn't afford a taxi (the drivers of which usually don't mind dogs), so Uber it was. Not a nigger, but funnily enough it was in Chiraq. Take a chill pill.

you make shitty life choices

next time you're sick apply this advice on you

typical inconsiderate dog owner response
0 logic and really bad at analogies

Use your dog to get there

Attached: DogSledding_3.jpg (2048x1365, 219K)

>you make shitty life choices
Got cucked by the hoe I was with at the time too. Tell me about it, lol.

ITT: one muslim is having a bad day because a qt doggo barked at him.

>Getting this ass blasted over a random stranger owning a dog
Wew. Did you find your girlfriend fucking your dog or something user?

Not an argument

i don't own dogs because i'm not retarded

>muhammad losing his shit over the mere existence of dogs

Attached: 1519457833766.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>being obnoxious with your shitty dog
>mere existence
end your life

Take a step back and breathe, Abdul.

I actually had this idea myself about 2-3 years ago, complete with a name for it, but raising the money has been an issue. The idea came to me when a friend called me frantically at 3am because she needed a ride to take her dog to the emergency animal hospital but every Uber and Lyft driver had refused to take her, so I drove her there and came back to pick her up a few hours later.

I had considered trying crowdfunding, but my concern is that as soon as it starts getting some traction, Uber or Lyft will launch a program for people with pets since they already have the infrastructure in place and just need to update their app with a checkbox for drivers to select whether or not they will take pets. They'd corner the market on the idea before I could even raise the money to build an app and start hiring drivers.

>but raising the money has been an issue
dog owners never cease being a stereotype

i'm going to have to, from all that laughter
fuck you and your glue factory-bound dog

What does that have to do with raising the money to start a company? Whether or not they never stop being a stereotype has nothing to do with VCs not wanting to take a chance on something that could be smashed out by the big players in the ride sharing market before it even got off the ground, leaving me stuck with a business loan that wouldn't be enough, or crowdfunding which would leave me exposed to being smashed out by Uber and Lyft before I raise the money to even start?

The opportunity to exploit pet owners is there, but really only for the existing players in the ride sharing market.

nobody really wants to deal with disgusting dog shit and fur

Regular taxies don't have a problem with dogs where I live. Some taxi drives even drive around with their own dogs all day.
None of them are dirty muslims though.

>Some taxi drives even drive around with their own dogs all day
what shithole do you live in?

I think you live in a shithole. Local dogs are well taken care of. The real problem for taxi drives are puking drunks or old people who don't bathe, and they are most of their customers.

so you won't name the shithole. ok

>puking drunks
I don't see how animals are worse desu

i'm this close to posting dogs getting rekt just to piss you soibois off but i have to go to work

and SURELY these stinky old people don't have dogs, rights? SURELY!
fuck off

can you just line the trunk, and put the dog in it?

Attached: bedrug_truck_bed_liner_hero_2.jpg (600x400, 58K)

I think u mean cat owners

>It's my right to let my piss covered baby mauler in your car.

You should get your head out of your ass.

you should stop letting your dog lick your face, it's the same mouth he used to eat shit and lick his balls, ass and who knows what else
you faggot

my dog has a pusy

your dog still eats shit, you scat-rat

please don't project your culture on actually domesticated animals, Rakesh.

>actually denying that dogs eat shit

>itt: sandnigger uber drivers desperately trying to pretend they have some authority in life and aren't just replaceable trash that are worth less to society than the doggos they're butthurt about

Attached: 1525013348764.png (500x357, 229K)

dogcock sucker above

>believing to be this fucking entitled
haha, kill yourself, my man
nobody is supposed to accept your stinky mutt in their car

how can people not like dogs?

Heres how you get a taxi ride free - ok you reading this everyone - works every fucking time

Phone for an uber taxi. Taxi arrives you grab your white stick and sunshades. Your dogs in a harness and you walk outside like you are blind. The muslim, fearing that allah will cut his balls off and shove them up his ass for allowing a dog in his car, will drive off in a hurry. You phone uber in a fit of rage telling them the law states it is illegal for a taxi driver to refuse a fare from a blind person with or without a dog. You tell them you will go to the papers with the story unless they send round a cab and pay for it themselves for the time they have wasted you. They will have a top of the range
mercedes outside your house before you can say "Stevie Wonder"

Attached: 1524173748969.jpg (599x600, 39K)

All brown people should be exterminated

>no u

I've worked in Uber as a support agent and I can comfortably say that this situation would never happen.

Ishallah brother

>a dog larger than themselves

Well not everyone lives in a country comprised of asian manlets. Even the biggest dogs here are still small compared to the average adult.

It's ridiculous that making a muslim drive a lorry full of beer is discrimination, but they can refuse to transport dogs.

t. mohamed

>no punctuation
>no capitalization
>think you can start a sentence off with digit

You are clearly ESL but claim to not be a muslim. That means you must be a slav which are just as bad.