Wtf I love javascript and firefox now

>wtf I love javascript and firefox now
How does he manage to make such a contrarian opinion about modern programming being bloated very söy?
youtube.com/watch?v=_e6BKJPnb5o

Attached: soyboy.jpg (615x626, 52K)

stop posting nigger

based lunduke!

Attached: soy.gif (800x371, 193K)

he's a onions but his heart's in the right place, and it always has been. he had the estrogenated gonads necessary to tell nerdbitchies that their os sucks, so i can forgive his love of nintendo switch.

He had made to the point. It isn't about software being bloated for n reasons it's about writing something with being lazy and it's normal and natural thing with us developers.

Attached: kolmogorov_directions.png (302x437, 24K)

That pic

Attached: 1472905672236-2.jpg (560x560, 61K)

Agreed. There is some nuance that is missed though. Instead of saying "no" to shitty features (which we know never works), there's no harm in saying "yes", but then meeting the terms of the feature in a way that they can't say you -didn't- do it, but you damn know well you perverted what they wanted so that it is minimally shitty; I've always considered it the genie's wish system.

For features I disagree with but are complete bullshit, I stick the code in a module that has a toggle in the config that I can flip off in a few months when I know no one gives a shit any more; the worst addon features are always some retard's idea to score points (or get their mark on the project), but never get used.

He hits the nail on the head.
The state of tech these days is abysmal. Nobody cares about anything anymore other than having more new features and more complexity. It's just retarded.
It's the brainlet mentality of "complex problems need complex and comprehensive solutions." Except developers never find any complex problems in their day to day life, it's mental wanking, it's re-hashing of the same solutions to problems which were solved 20 years ago. There's almost no innovation for the most part. Yet these retards think they deserve to keep eating RAM and clock cycles to satiate their retarded need to solve problems which were solved 1000 times already under the pretext that they're doing "hard work" and solving "hard problems".
The doomsday scenario of all the computers in the world being destroyed would be preferable to this. It would finally require some people with brains to get things back to where they were, and maybe things would get better.

>Nobody cares about anything anymore other than having more new features and more complexity.
Tell this to google chrome or gnome debs.

this will be good for bitcoin

Complexity isn't about the interface, it's about the implementation as well. Gnome and Chrome are both complex messes. Just because they're trying to remove UI features to target retards doesn't mean that they're not re-investing their complexity elsewhere.

I hope civilization collapses and people are forced to program for every scrap VDC chip they can desolder from a VCR.

onion? Is that an insult for high test people?

>No mention of non-harmful software

Attached: harmful.png (1440x1681, 2.18M)

Lunduke is an idiot who only knows pol memes.

I get the basedboy meme but whats up with them onions meme. They are tasty, they are good for your heart and apparently help with sperm count(not that i would ever use that)

Why are people writing "onions" with the shit on top of the letters lately?

Newfag

wordfilter

>Why are people writing "onions" with the shit on top of the letters lately?
Oh, that's why, the usual censorship

Attached: Screenshot_20180430-141825.png (1440x1807, 274K)

Why do all these code-illiterate retards feel the need to “put their stamp on it”?

>Not debugging yourself like Uriel did

onions test

Some of you Jow Forumsuys are alright, don't go to the onions mills tomorrow.