Which language on this list should I choose? Why are these the only options?

Which language on this list should I choose? Why are these the only options?

Attached: lisp-programmers.jpg (800x864, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/patrick_dussud/2006/11/21/how-it-all-startedaka-the-birth-of-the-clr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends, do you intend to be productive or just shitpost about it?

I want to get the most shit done out of any language with the least effort

>common lisp programmers

those are what we in the industry call jobless fuckwits.

But JavaScript is a lisp so it should be a star trek character too.

Yeah, and what does that entail? Posting Fizzbuzz here or employment?

Python then

Depends. If you're a brainlet then just pick anything, nothing you produce will ever be useful anyways.
If you're not a brainlet and you wish to view the world through the eyes of God, then pick up Haskell.

I think the best language on the list is c# because it shows somebody getting some work done.

This, Python

Elixir and then Erlang

looks like you should try python, JavaScript, or arc

It's alternate timeline Spock. Kind of like the original Spock in theory but in practice is more prone to just beating the living shit out of problems than using a clever solution.

>C and Scheme are genius tier
>wondering what to use

Daily reminder that the CLR GC was prototyped in Common Lisp.

blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/patrick_dussud/2006/11/21/how-it-all-startedaka-the-birth-of-the-clr/

>ARC
paul graham is a fucking idiot who thinks being a lisp programmer is excuse to write unreadable unmaintable code

C

>JavaScript is a lisp
No.

To qualify as a Lisp, you need to be able to manipulate your AST programmatically. I am aware of JavaScript's history. It is incorrect to classify it as a Lisp, although it was definitely influenced by Lisp.

nah, you're wrong kid
to be a lisp you have to be a complete piece of shit to program in and sacrifice pure functionality and ability to get the job done in favor of some strange outlandish ideology and then develop a persecution complex

C is your friend

>some strange outlandish ideology
that is?