Microsoft wants me to give tem my vredit card details or scan of my ID card to verify my age

>Microsoft wants me to give tem my vredit card details or scan of my ID card to verify my age

Are they fucking retarded?
So long microshit!

niebezpiecznik.pl/post/microsoft-zada-od-polakow-2-zlotych-albo-skanu-dowodu-czyli-mroczna-strona-przygotowan-do-wejscia-rodo-gdpr/

Attached: potwierdzeniewieku.png (752x469, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/04aC5I2WrSA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sorry bro, but nobody here speaks your gypsy language. Go back to Kohlchan or whatever.

Use translator you idiot.
English media are controlled and censored. You won't find that info in english google.

Ale wypierdalaj na vi czy inne guwno typu kara robaku pierdolony, aha zapomniałem, wszystkie polskie czany jebią guwnem obryzganym sraką przez starą rozjebaną rozklapciałą kurwe chorą na czerwonkę
>m-muh szambo i robakczan
nawet nie raz

>Are they fucking retarded?
Yes

>So long microshit!

Took you long enough. Welcome to freedom.

youtu.be/04aC5I2WrSA

BASED

>submit a fake ID I made in GIMP
>it fucking works

Attached: 1495116212442.jpg (5000x5000, 1.76M)

>Microsoft gives your data to the police 24/7
>go to jail for using fake ID

Gas yourself and tell your siemakurwa friends to get off interwebs, too.

More like
>Microsoft gives my data to the police 24/7
>someone else goes to jail because my account is linked to them

Attached: 1517658988619.jpg (499x499, 52K)

Oj Mati, cużeś ty odjebał...

Install gentoo (or any other gnu/linux distro)

Ale dzban

Żeżuncja do kwadratu

what the fuck dude

Drink verification can.

I once met a pole.
He lived in a hole.

Sorry, I don't speak Vodka

>poorland
>vodka
lmao @ u

Kurwa

Attached: comment_1ehcwe6zoSJRNnS0lEp8KDQyRfK7zh2x.jpg (1024x670, 404K)

Pozjaluista, perevedi eto, kurwa.

Ustanovi Gentoo.
Polish are not vodka, they are krakowskya sausage.

The same thing happened to me. They gave me a deadline of two weeks. Because I was stupid and used my account semi-professionally, I caved and sent them my ID.

Two weeks later I still got no response, with the impeding deadline and the threat of losing all access hanging over my head. In panic I forwarded all my mail to a new account, sent my contacts notifications about the change, and then took the steps to delete my account altogether.

The only thing Microsoft support ever said to me asking about the status of my age verification was 'we're busy lol'.

Facebook did the same thing to me because I used a burner phone and refused to tag my friends (I didn't have enough of them). Now that account is still active because without sending them ID I can't dele it!!!

this is it, this is the future you choose. you can all fuck off and die in this shit while i'll become proper hermit, full blown facebookless nerd

tinfoils were right all along

Attached: 1524849188591.gif (600x337, 74K)

>having a Microsoft account

>being ignorant of the fact that users had one forced upon them when Hotmail was swallowed by Microsoft, at a point were a lot of them were already dependent on it

You must be at least 18 years of too post here.

>having a Hotmail account
kek what next, Yahoo?

>Polish are not vodka
ALL OF MY REEEEEEEE
POLAND INVENTED VODKA
poland make the best vodka in the world
much better than that russian alcoholic petro derived swill
Any Pole can take ANY American to the toilet before alcohol poisioning