/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Old News
• Good news for Swedes • user receives keychain they won't use • Retard buys a fake 512gb micro sd card off Wish
• It keeps happening user buys a phone for $4 from Wish, receives USB cable instead (stop buying shit off Wish you fucks) • user goes into great detail about suction cup hangers • user buys Mi A1 off Amazon, its contents are stolen and replaced with a bag of sugar by his neighbours or delivery man • user gets a Surface Pro 3 Stylus and e-Ink display displays message for /csg/ • user gets a ultra light sleeping quilt • user sets up chink leds inside his pc case • user receives 50 stickers • user got a Xiaomi Mi Power strip • user got some chink shorts

>News
• user thinks making news is hard • user receives some led strip holders to bolt it to his wall • user gets a small fpv quadcopter • user's purchase has a speedy delivery • user gets his second tiddy mousepad • user gets a watch strap for $1.50 • user shows off his most expensive purchase, the Eachine X220S a FPV racer quadcopter • user builds his lego Hitler set Previous thread

Attached: csg surf.png (900x677, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

virustotal.com/#/file/5e48c1bf88552f50f7bd354b7204e057b37f5d065521a670e90c5a097a5be73a/details
youtu.be/4bJ0dvAl98k
ebay.com/itm/Spigen-Galaxy-S6-Case-Neo-Hybrid-Bumper-Case-Slim-Protective-Firm-Grip-Samsung/263593517014
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redundant thread

RegularOP wants to be back in control.

is there a cuter DAP in existence?

Attached: bU8HPYba1zU.jpg (516x604, 42K)

The directory interface on that thing is weird as hell and there's no Rockbox to remedy it.

>yfw regularop is actually a chink humanoid

Attached: 1276288432278.jpg (294x313, 34K)

and?
aesthetically it's perfect, all modern daps are ugly as fuck including shanling ones

Question, i'm interested in pic related, is it safe to buy one via gearbest?

Attached: 450_1000.jpg (450x323, 28K)

It's safe, but to avoid taxes and customs, order from their EU or US or whatever else warehouse.

link desu ?

>Good news for Swedes
that's what i told you from the start, singapore post has the "gift" checkbox, other methods (or most other methods) don't even have an option to mark it as a gift

>fake spectrum visualizer

Anyone have some good Taobao Keycaps? My Magicforce is looking bland.

>anyone working at the post office ever falling for a "gift" meme on a package from chin hwon goto hol
>in 1999+
Don't flatter yourselves

I get gifts from Japan from time to time, why can't I get one from chinks?

> falling
do you think the guy working min wage at the post office gives a fuck?
they deliver heroin on a daily basis and don't care, chink shit is nothing special

Postnord is unfortunately notorious nowadays for taking out their fee even for packages marked as gifts that haven't been sent from a company address.

smaller/newer sellers can slip by

reposting from old thread
anyone know of any good camelbak knockoffs/hydration bladders?

>Camelbacks are actual garbage. Get a cheap nalgene from a thrift shop. They don't break and don't get mold everywhere like camelbacks.

I have a bunch of nalgene bottles and I like them. The thing is I ride a motorcycle long distances rather often and can't just stop on the side of the highway every time I get a bit thirsty, so I wanted to try a hydration bladder for my backpack. It doesn't even need to be a standalone bag.

Doesn't matter what some wagie-cuck thinks. Like every post office on Earth is part of the Universal Postal Union and follow the agreements and policies set forth in that Union.

The UPU is very aware of Chinkery I'd imagine.

unless... do they make custom bottle caps with long straw inserts?

The xduoo x2 re-skinned from fitear is cuter and probably have better firmware.

Attached: 441top.jpg (825x400, 101K)

hmm mite b col
how does head-fi feel about it and does it have radio or anything x2 doesnt?

Can't find any reviews.

same here
>buy x2 from ireland
>fucking taigs havent shipped it yet
Hi i'd like to order another famine 'please'

Let him have it user, this general is all he has and he's been really down since Comfy got v&

At least he's not a Jew

>• It keeps happening user buys a phone for $4 from Wish, receives USB cable instead (stop buying shit off Wish you fucks) → →
Received my refund today. so free cable aint so bad

Attached: comfy.jpg (428x373, 64K)

The cable costs pennies, perhaps fractions of one, to produce. The amount of manhours you put in (even if minimal) could have been used to make you money to buy several 1000s of these essentially.

Then it was retrieved from storage. Packaged. Shipped across the world and delivered. Only for you to ask for a refund (perhaps rightfully so).

But you have caused this intentionally. It's a karmic negative. I giant unproductive time sink.

Not to moralize too much but I'd beware the Normie Curse. Wish tomfuckery will be the death of Chink Shit due to Normie complaints.

I've bought 300+ things from the chinks, all marked at way lower than their value and as a gift. Not once have I been hit by customs.

Kys.

I thought Comfy flew to Lithuania with a one-way ticket to hunt down his troll?

So how exactly does the Wish $1 smartphone / graphics card scam work? Is the seller simply hoping that a certain percentage of buyers won't bother making a dispute for such a small amount, or is there more to it?

>buyers won't bother making a dispute
Thats my understanding. Although i dont have proof. Some wont have time. Some wont really notice. Some will be shamed into not taking the time. Embarassed to contact support.

Could be some other shady shit going on I don't know.

One thing I'm not sure is do the listings all say "you are making a bid on an ENTRY to WIN a $1 Card/Phone" or is that a separate scam on Wish. Because if it says a contest in the listing and support is actually giving refunds that is pretty generous. Sure the listing is inteionally misdirecting but it still says contest.

my guess
>buy 10000 usb cables for $1000
>sell at $1 a piece as a graphics card
>hope only a smallish percentage are bothered to ask for a refund, in which case immediately give it
>receive $5000+ (probably) profit

>what these 2 (one me) said

because my plan is even better.
>buy 10,000 cable
>one nice phone
>clearly state THIS IS A CONTEST. ONE BID = ONE ENTRY
>sell 10,000 cables
>do not give any refunds.

Picked up by Interpol at the airport

although i guess if its a contest there is no point to the cable at all. im just trying to figure out how they fuck with the whole contest thing. i swear i saw a video aobout it or something

If nobody actually received anything worth a dollar there'd be a huge number of disputes, no matter what the listing said

My rn5 is still "waiting for pickup", why are the chinks like this?

Many Chinese goods are sentient and for various complex historical reasons will refuse to leave their place of manufacture until a small flatbed utility truck has appeared to say goodbye to them and wish them luck on their journey. These items are "waiting for pickup".

>POS Malaysia (eachine h8):
>2018-04-06 - package has left the country of the sender
>2018-04-30 14:06 - package has been sorted (at local distribution hub)
>2018-04-30 14:26 - package has been delivered

>China post (yinyoo pros)
>2018-04-01 - package has left the country of the sender
>2018-04-25 - package has arrived in the destination country
>no further updates
S-send help ;_;

Attached: 1510416766551.png (500x282, 114K)

You need something like a SmarTube to use a nalgene bottle.

Just as I imagined

Attached: Untitled.png (1351x775, 31K)

A week to get through customs and to your local post depot is nothing unusual, user.

Those cables are usually trash and you have the risk of frying your phone.

Never seen anything like this. I wonder if it's due to the increasing volume of normie garbage. The POS Malaysia one somehow managed to pass through the main distribution hub without being scanned so who knows how long that's been here.
Oh well.

>yet another untracked package arrives after 9 days after ordering
>noen of the shit shipped with yanwen more 3 weeks ago have turned up
i forsee the same result as my previous chink batch, none of the yanwen shit ever arrives and i have to ask for refunds on all of them
i fucking hate those yanwen scammers!

Im so bored i need something to buy that is funny or nice.

Outsider?
Is that the late screamer in the picture?

oh yes that is in fact Stoner the hamster ;-)

Attached: stoner sad.jpg (495x624, 141K)

I might as wel ask why the fuck is my chinese mint plant not growing? its been like this for weeks.

Attached: 20180430_174912.jpg (1232x2048, 1.67M)

Hitler lego, check the news.

Amazfit Bip, it's usually available for $50-60

Do I trust him /csg/?

Attached: ss+(2018-04-30+at+11.05.42).png (693x258, 17K)

>MINEERAFT
How is this legally better than just not changing a single letter like that?

Attached: 1501260772679.jpg (800x800, 175K)

It did not have some Ph requirements?

Also, many places raio-X the mail and the radiation often kill all the seeds. (don't know if they actually raio-x things to see whats inside, or if they just expose it to non ionizing radiation to prevent bad things to reach the entire world in a matter of hours.

what do I need besides the screen with the PCB? I see there's a wifi module for it too, is that also recommended to get?

Bought some chink earbuds, didnt realise I bought two pairs

Anyone know which side is right/left?

Mic seems ok on it as well.

Attached: file.png (960x1280, 1.83M)

>Anyone know which side is right/left?
Do you have a ear infection in one of your ears? If not, does't matter.

>Anyone know which side is right/left?
Make a recording in Audacity or whatever and hard pan it to either the left and right, then you'll be able to tell and label them.

Attached: 8323778.jpg (960x407, 35K)

Buy a Mi a1 or a2 way better phone for the money.

My KingDian 128GB arrived and it's not being recognized REEEE
what do I do with my winshit computer to make this magically work. I thought Silicone Motion was a big reputable company why isn't their shit working like it should? I even saw people stick these in a PS4 and got it working what the actual fuck.

OnePlus 5T is much better tho

>chinkland
>legal

Best sub $150 phone based on display color saturation?

Currently look at the Redmi Note 4X and the LeEco Le Max 2 and the LeEco has the better display on paper but you never know at this price point.

read back a few threads, I think an user posted a driver or firmware or something that the chink seller sent him as an email attachment

>An Unknown program without digital signature is requesting Administrator access to make changes to your hard drive
Oh yeah why do I not want to run this software? Is it trustworthy Silicone Motion stuff or chink malware?

Also much more expensive.

Checked the file user was using out some more, it's appears to be a Taiwan one from 2013 so it might be trustworthy considering it's age without any reports of it being rogue anywhere virustotal.com/#/file/5e48c1bf88552f50f7bd354b7204e057b37f5d065521a670e90c5a097a5be73a/details

Today in chink shit I've got Gen Game S5 that I've ordered a while ago. As a quick review, I can say this is a good gamepad solely for the fact that it can pair with a ton of things. For starters it can pair with an Android device and act like a gamepad or a mouse. With a usb cable or with its dongle it can pair with Windows in dinput and xinput. There is also some pairing options with iOS but I have no Apple devices so I can't test it. The device feels good on hand and fits into your hands really well. Buttons and d-pad are all pretty good. Dunno about the sticks, I have no game that I can test the sticks at the moment. Also when you connect the dongle to PC it says "PS3/PC Gamepad" so it might work with a PS3 too though I can't test it.

As for cons, the product page was saying battery would last 1 hour but I dunno how true that is considering it claims to have 420mA battery on it. It should stay alive for at least a 5 hours or something but we will see. The triggers aren't analog, they are buttons. The clip that you buy with it can't hold my phone which has a 6" screen. I estimate that the clip can only hold phones as big as 5.5".

All in all though, I feel pretty satisfied with my purchase.

Attached: P_20180430_193836.jpg (4096x2304, 1.27M)

Also have a size comparison image with some other controllers I have.

Attached: P_20180430_194110.jpg (4096x2304, 1.33M)

Does anyone remember user buying a wooden handles knife on ali?
It was quite a while back but I cannot seem to find it anymore.
If someone has some keywords I could try that would be cool too.

Attached: bin it.png (992x768, 23K)

What we got here?

Attached: not dragon dildo.jpg (4160x3120, 1.76M)

>buy xiaomi mi mix 2
>apply to unlock bootloader via autistic process on xiaomi's website
>2 days later
>rejected
>re apply with a more verbose reasoning
>3 days more (!!!) later
>accepted
>need windows software to unlock
>install windows in a VM
>download their piece of crap software
>"this mi account is not bound to the phone"
>search for the problem
>find a ton of Indians discussing it on XDA
>go through the process of coupling the device
>try to unlock again
>you must wait 72 hours to unlock your phone

what the hell is wrong with xiaomi? Are they mentally ill? What do they gain from making it so autistic and time consuming to unlock your fucking bootloader. Fuck xiaomi, last xiaomi phone of my life.

>2 pound "rubber rod"
>not dildo

Attached: cat_im_confus20110724-22047-q16ber[1].jpg (251x218, 8K)

FAAK :D

Attached: 1518628761844.jpg (4160x3120, 1.21M)

I too have wondered how a pine cone would up my boipucci

sometimes they botch the name a tiny bit to hint that it's using the real name but they don't want to flaunt it or they get taken down by the website
then there's trademark stuff within china that allows variations but not the exact same

Is the Baidu Drive thing throttled for people outside China or is it just incredible slow in general?
I'm downloading a 40Mb thing from a taobao seller and it takes an hour.

When I got Trademanager the speed was very very slow, like less than 1 kilobyte/s.
But when I downloaded the file through my Softlwayer server which peered to chinkland the file was going at MB/s. Conclusion: your ISP is shit because its some residential crap, and most other business ISPs do not have links to China because usually all they do is bruteforce your servers anyway.

There are some providers in chinkland like Netease that has 11 CDN providers like Telia and can deliver amazing bandwidth to Europe though, so not all of em are shit.

So I tried installing their driver through the chink malware and instructions here.
two times now and nothing has happened, no driver appeared, where is my chink voodoo magic?

So T-Online is to blame?
I should've known.

Do those chinese android boxes have some major differences or is it mostly same shit in a different package?

Why tf did I laugh so much at this?

Just got a notification that it's at the main sorting place. Should be here tomorrow!

Attached: 1514328728201.png (720x590, 408K)

Way too much work, just watch this YouTube video
youtu.be/4bJ0dvAl98k

There are different boxes with different CPUs, ram and storage.

There can't possibly be any difference to Snapdragon, Mediate, Amlogic, Allwinner, Rockchip in terms of VPU solutions H.264 support, software support, components quality, RAM capacity, NAND speed etc etc on a $30 one VS. a $200 one.

Attached: you.png (300x300, 9K)

I just wanted to play some movies, not render 5 Crysi.

Attached: 917.png (657x527, 63K)

T. Brainlet who is barely even Jow Forums

Be patient and wait 72 hours. The reason Xiaomi implemented that unlocking shit was because resellers literally installed spyware on people's phone.

Look who's talking, you can't even use memetic arrows...

Xiaomi didn't say my account bound to my device even after trying all the pajeet tricks locating my device with GPS and everything. I tried two times and waited weeks, but it never unlocked for me. My friend got his Xiaomi officially unlocked instantly REEEEE
My salvation was unofficial unlock, Xiaomi sucks in this regard.
Pic related, chinks are playing tricks on me, my GPS was set to the island that psychopath serial killer shot up some kids. Xiaomi is fucking dark.

Shit is not working and I am raging at chinks for wasting my time yet again. Why the fuck am I even buying chink shit. I am going to boot up Windows XP or Windows 7 to apply USB 3.0 params to this forcibly with their proprietary shit so that it can work properly. I will post back if my shit works but dont put your faith in me user.

Attached: xiaomi locate.png (1596x791, 54K)

Sure breivik

Topkek. I stayed at the campsite where they shipped people in. It wasn't planned, just happened to pass by at nightfall.

>that psychopath serial killer shot up some kids
Breivik did nothing wrong, he only killed commies.

Looking for chink version of a

nintendo ds lite or gba that runs well

any ideas?

What is the chance of this case being real? Original is 30$.

ebay.com/itm/Spigen-Galaxy-S6-Case-Neo-Hybrid-Bumper-Case-Slim-Protective-Firm-Grip-Samsung/263593517014

DHL just called saying my redmeme 5 is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. It was "sent" yesterday.
I'm hyped but am skeptical at DHLs speed. Is DHL actually this fast?

>Item description
>NOT an official Spigen case.

Always afraid of using DHL because they charge unreasonable fees.